Chapter 158 Fool

 Got quick translating the chapter this time, well tbh I always feel that the translation kinda off because I try to conform to the original as much as possible even to the commas. Still gonna change the structure if I can't just sit with it though.

 

Chapter 158 Fool

 

I’ve well learned that one shouldn’t judge people by their appearance but, right now I’m just, giving up to my instinct and throw out my bare feelings.

“So it’s you BASTAAAAAAAAARD!” (Velt)

Stop, Ryuuma!” (Kishin)

When I realized it I already ran, grasping the neck of the disgusting pig minister.

“I’ve always wanted to meet youuu! So, what you did to me..... you remember what kind of thing you did to me riiiiight?” (Velt)

Even while feeling this slimy and dirty feel from his neck, in front of this wrath it just of little importance.

“Asakura-kun!” (Kagami)

“Velt-kun!” (Kaizer)

“Ryuuma” (Kishin)

“Minister Olbando!” (Farga)

“......what?” (Yuzuriha)

Regardless of everyone’s reaction, I just, while having this unbearable feeling, put strength into my hand, I don’t mind even if it’s broke away in the process.

And then, even while inside my clutch, the disgusting pig minister calmly moved his mouth.

“Holy MagicOvertime World” (Olbando)

It was just an instant.

The world in my view has wholly obstructed by shadow.

“What is this?”

The world has changed? No, when I looked around, Farga, Kagami, Kaa-kun, and the whole world not even making any the slightest movement.

Gufuh, this here is the world where time is detached from reality. No matter how long one is inside here, in reality the time won’t pass even for a second. In the first place, it doesn’t have any battle prowess, it’s attached with the condition of cannot do anything other than to have a conversation after all.”

TL note: Olbando add ぐふat times before talking, which I think is like when fat person need to catch some air when doing activity like in anime or somewhere else.

Said the fat pig minister......

“An unusual space magic...... so it’s a magic that put the time flow into disorder..... well, just this degree of space, me can destroy it easy whenever me feel like it..... but it seems a suitable place to have a secret conversation.” (Kishin)

Said Milco......

“It’s just us three. With just us three here means.... disgusting pig minister......” (Velt)

It was only the three of us.

“Don’t rush. It’s not something that can be said in front of Prince Farga after all. The existence of the both of you, are already something that’s being treated as entirely different beings after all.” (Olbando)

Two years ago, Tyler along with this guy unleashed that magic, erasing the memories of me and Milco from the world.

He is one of the people who robbed everything from me.

“Still, I’m so surprised that I have no idea how to react. To think that, the Velt who should have been in confinement and the Demon King Kishin had actually joined together, not only that but you even also released Mackey Mouse and Kaizer and make them act together with you.” (Olbando)

“You got that info so damn slow. Well, it’s just today that we escaped after all.” (Velt)

“And more than that.........” (Olbando)

“It’s me who’s surprised here. For something like the Six Holy Knights, I thought they’d be filled with handsome dudes like Tyler, but to think that the Empire is having a fat pig like you as their Holy Knight.” (Velt)

“Fuh, you’re as foul mouthed as the rumors said. Well, despite I being a Holy Knight I don’t have real accomplishment in the war, and above all it’s the Holy Knight candidate Gyanza that is the one who’s famous. Something like my title, it’s only a part of those who’s being related to the royal family knows about.” (Olbando)

That disgusting pig minister held his head as if he got defeated. Of course he would.

The threats to you guys’ plan that capable of ruining it in an instant are now breaking out of their silence.

He must have many things to think about.

“Why have you come to this village? Is there any connection with Princess Yuzuriha?” (Olbando)

“Yuzuriha? No, We only met just now. I mean, who is he? That cheeky brat.” (Velt)

“So you don’t know? Princess Yuzuriha and Prince Jackpot.  They’re the children of one of the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans, Isamu.” (Olbando)

...............it feels like, there’s a sudden amazing blood relation, give me a break from something like that.

“Oi, Milco. You, must have at least drank together and got along with him before right? Kaa-kun seemed to know her, but you seem to don’t know her at all.” (Velt)

“OH~. So that’s how it is. Do you think how many wives and kids that Isamu has? As expected even me don’t know how many they actually are.” (Kishin)

That’s right, how many hundreds of wives he said to have again?

Well, seems I’ve gotten involved in something unnecessary.

“Whether those two home escapees are in the Human Continent or not, Isamu will take along Shinsengumi and bring them home, we have come here to secure those two before that happened. Since Isamu also acquainted with Prince Farga, and there was also quite the recommendation to bring him so we came together.” (Olbando)

Hmmmm, well, that kind of thing happened when we arrived at the Human Continent, it made things went crazy.

I also don’t understand why that kind of story came to be.

“Now then, how about you two? You brought out the kind of people like those two and jumped into the world, what could it be you’re intending to do?” (Olbando)

In answer to that question, we laughed.

“It’s a time where me and this guy exist together, so isn’t the answer already settled.” (Velt)

Yes. You guys’ plan, to deceive all demons and demihumans, and then with the god’s power you all going to banish them out, me all will put a stop to that plan.” (Kishin)

Without a shred of doubt we declared those words. Having received those words, the disgusting pig minister made a difficult face as he casted his eyes down.

“.............he said you’re having doubts........ you don’t want to get involved he said....... that’s what I heard from Tyler. Despite so, why? Why are you having that kind of thoughts? Are you fine with human race being destroyed by the demons and demihumans?”

“You bring that up huh......” (Velt)

“Or, with your new existence...... is it for protecting people just like Princess Ura?” (Olbando)

“........that’s, sort of.” (Velt)

“Then! If that’s as you said then there’s nothing to be worry of. That day, in accordance to the appeal made by Princess Forna who knew of this plan together with you that day, it wasn’t about the [extinction of races], but it was [to let live the demons and demihumans], she has since then taking in the utmost consideration for it. And the reason I am participating in it right now, is for that sake. My intention is to do examination for it impartially.” (Olbando)

Hm..... hmmm.......

“Your resistance wasn’t for naught. Your friends’ lives will be guaranteed. However, I wish you to come with us, Velt-kun. Once you do that, we will undo this sorrowful magic.” (Olband)

That’s why, that’s the reason for all those talks in these two years.

“Hey, despite even Tyler can’t convince me to it, there’s no way I’m gonna lend ears to the words of a disgusting pig minister like you, right?” (Velt)

“Wha!” (Olband)

“That’s why, it doesn’t matter who you let alive, who you’re tricking, who you destroy, I don’t care that kind of thing, I’ve sick with each and every one of them!” (Velt)

Right? Milco.

“It ain’t have anything to do with anyone’s expectations or plans. If the cause of this all is the Divine Continent in the first place, then I’m gonna clear it away! I’mma conquer it! What’s with races, I’m gonna wreck all those that kept chattering blabbering over and over, I’m gonna change this world! And while at it, I’m also gonna save the world!” (Velt)

And Milco, as if his thoughts went naturally the same with me without even saying it, laughed and nodded at me.

“We won’t sort for all the trivial details. It ain’t have nothing to do with humans, demons , or demihumans. Everyone who stands before our way will all equally be knocked down! And then, I’ll let them live!” (Velt)

“What!” (Olbando)

“That’s our world conquest. The world we will rule over!” (Velt)

Of course, we haven’t quite there yet for any concrete plan.

It’s just, by conquering the Divine Continent, the cause of wars will be severed.

“Ruling over this world you say? Gufuh, spitting out that kind of thoughtless remark, are you saying to let this world to fall into even more chaos?” (Olbando)

“If by doing that I can protect what I wish to protect, then it’s fine by me.” (Velt)

“Don’t speak nonsense, changing the world? Saving the world? Don’t utter such words so lightly!” (Olbando)

It doesn’t have anything to do with whether we can do it or not.

“Heh, a guy who has big mouth but no guts, that’s the exact kind of guy who can’t do anything.” (Velt)

“.......y, you........” (Olbando)

“I don’t know what kind of guys the Holy Knights are but, tell them to go home. They won’t be able to handle rampaging rascal after all! Especially me, I’m gonna beat the shit out of them!” (Velt)

Since that’s the only thing that I can think of, therefore that’s what I’m going to do.

“That’s how it is.  Since our talk won’t connect with each other, we won’t discuss anything further than this. We’ll be taking our leave from this pigsty. Me all’s story won’t be able to be stopped by anyone no more!” (Milco)

Milco inhaled deeply. And toward this different dimension space that allows no violence, he......

“Rock n’ Roll SpiritFreedom!” (Kishin)

went and made it shattered into pieces with a single shout.

“I, Impossible! This space magic completely isolates us from the outside world, and now you’re actually destroying it with just one shout!” (Olbando)

“Without even going out into the war, it’s impossible for you guys, who play a make believe game of saving the humans on the top of a table.” (Kishin)

It’s as if, his expression turned into that of a monster, but this is the mistake of the Holy Knights.

Its true right? Up till now Milco was a Demon King, and exactly because of that he was being burdened with the royal family and country, he had shackles on his hands and feet as heavy as mountain.

But, it’s different now. The things that burdened him, tied him, the ones who made him lost all that were, these guys.

Someone who can stop Milco who has become completely free, is there really anyone like that in the first place?

“Wha, what just happened, Asakura-kun!” (Kagami)

“The moment the Minister casted his magic, an explosion suddenly happened.” (Kaizer)

“Minister Olband!” (Farga)

It was, the world where only one second has passed since I grasped the disgusting pig minister’s hand.

It appears, no one actually knows of all the conversation we had until now.

Well, even if they don’t hear the content of our conversation, both Kagami and Kaa-kun have already known the truth.

“Monster.” (Olbando)

Yes, I am.” (Milco)

To those words filled with resentment from Olbando, Milco let it flow with a cool face.

Gufuh, ......as one would expect from Kishin...... this isn’t something within the data....” (Olbando)

“Oi, shitty minister, what the hell did you do? What did you talk about with them?” (Farga)

To those words of Farga who still hasn’t able to comprehend what had happened, the disgusting pig minister didn’t show any response in any way, as he glared at us frustratingly I said.

“I don’t have anything to talk to with you bastard, It’s all depends on you from now on. Disgusting pig minister.” (Velt)

“Nkh!” (Olbando)

“If, you still try to get in my way, stick out your body and come at me! I’mma be your opponent!” (Velt)

Some weird disruption came but, this in a way is a conclusion in itself.

I still haven’t finish my fight with Farga after all.

And then, it was at that moment.

“Ooooooi, Velt-kun, th- that’s cruel of you-dana. You actually left me behind and take everyone else to escape!”

Why there’s another pig now? Heck, no, it’s Kimomen.

Kimomen who wasn’t suited to be in this place was rushing over here as if panicking.

I’ve completely forgotten him.

“What? Is this...... disgusting feeling to the point that I wanted to kill.”

No, don’t be strung out that much, Yuzuriha. As far as things goes, that’s his natural appearance after all.

Buhii, buhii, buhii, I’ve had enough of this-nandana! Despite I finally able to date the cute dancer girl outside the store today, the Alliance Army suddenly barged into our room, evacuate outside they said, I just can’t stand it-dana!” (Kimomen)

This pig bastard, is he always in heat all year round no matter what happens? 

Well, it’s good that he’s healthy but Yuzuriha already seeing him as something exceeding that of trash or cattle, she’s seeing him as filth now.

However, there’s one exception for it.

“Kimo........ y, you..... why, are you here?”

Those were the words that the disgusting fat pig minister said when seeing the disgusting fat pig bastard.

And to those words, I turned my head to both the disgusting fat pig bastard and disgusting fat pig minister, and was so surprised that I barely able to stand up.

“Pa........ Papa....... so it’s you-dana.” (Kimomen)

What kind of connection is this! No, even if both of them are pigs, there’s no way they’d be parent and child with just that!

“You’re, shitty disgusting bastard.” (Farga)

“Fa- Prince Farga-nandana! No, it’s really the Prince-dana! Eh,  wh- why? Why even Papa and Prince Farga are together with Velt-ndana!” (Kimomen)

Farga’s group also thinking the same thing as you, you know. Rather, it seems it’s them that wanted to know why you’re here.

“Oh what, so you both are parent and child? No, wasn’t it that you got disinherited?” (Velt)

“Th- that’s right-nandana! I screwed away like this just because I did a bit prank to the rabbit tribe person slave that Papa likes! She was so cute so it just can’t be helped! Despite I absolutely did nothing wrong, Papa was very cruel!” (Kimomen)

“Nah, stop it already, you should just be quiet.” (Velt)

Now that I remember, even Kuri and Risu too, didn’t they say that this disgusting pig minister is that kind of guy?

“Geez, for this kind of son there’s this kind of father, this extreme pervert disgusting pig minister.” (Velt)

Gufuh, I wish you to not misunderstand me. I do not make the demihumans as my sexual outlet like my son at all. My ownership of those slaves was for the sake of nothing more than to investigate both the demihumans’ and demons’ model of life.” (Olbando)

Why can’t they just restrain their sexual urges? Are you guys mid-schooler?

Rather, did my life got screwed up by this kind of guy?

“Aaaaah!”

However, in a way the unrivaled Kimomen is unstoppable.

“Mkh..”

“Cc, cu- cuute-ndana! Petite and cute-ndana! It’s a tribe I’ve never seen before-nandana! I- I, want-ndana!” (Kimomen)

The challenger Kimomen said something unbelievable against the daughter of the Martial God.

“The................filth talked to me?” (Yuzuriha)

Rather than mad, she seemed to be receiving a shock experiencing the unthinkable of having filth spoke to her.

“Hey, what should I do to this moving septic tank? Can I just annihilate it?” (Yuzuriha)

“No, but I agree he’s accumulating too much filth!” (Velt)

“Ts- tsun-tsun girl-nandana! I want to pat her head and bring her home-ndana!” (Kimomen)

I don’t really know if he just doesn’t feel fear or got won over by his sexual urge, but the fact that he got this far by being faithful to his sexual desire, maybe worth some respect in a way.

I too am living freely, if I couldn’t do as I like, I won’t be able to come this far after all.

“Good grief, this disgrace. While being unbeknownst to the flow of the world, this fool is being drowned with pleasure.” (Olband)

“Uh........Papa............” (Kimomen)

Gufuh, I’m no longer your father. Don’t ever show your face again.” (Olbando)

As he clicked his tongue to Kimomen who broke into the scene, the disgusting fat pig minister said cruel words to his own son.

“Now that I thought about it, a guy who didn’t raise his own son properly talks about saving the world?  ........heck, guess I’m the same with that. I’m not able to raise my own daughter who’s turning into two years old after all.” (Velt)

Hey, what’s up with this scene, it looks awfully comical. A pig frolicking around with another pig....

“..................Gufuh, .......I don’t want to be told that by you who discard people that you love.” (Olbando)

“Hah?” (Velt)

“In the end, you, Kishin, and Kimo don’t understand the world. We the Holy Knights are the protectors of humans! You abandoned humans while you know the doom that would befall on them, you traitor! You are the greatest fool of humans! A disgrace to the human race!” (Olbando)

Suddenly the disgusting pig minster shouted out abusive words, with his spit flying. Dirty. There’s many things I can retort about but I won’t say it here.

In any case, our views don’t connect after all

“I know that I’m a fool myself. However, unfortunately, despite I know it I won’t fix it. That’s what a delinquent is.” (Velt)

“Wha, what did you say you....... You repent!” (Olbando)

“Aah...... but you see, I wonder why? The moment I can see what I have to do, my body moved on it’s own and my heart got all heated up. That’s right.... never learning their lesson and always being in the rebellious age, that’s what a delinquent identity is.” (Velt)

Something you don’t need to hesitate about is a certainty.

And, it seems the disgusting pig minister won’t say anything further than this.

Right now at this place, he doesn’t have the power to make me obey, nor the words that could make me yield.

However, with eyes as if seeing an annoying thing, he just scorned at me.

Being scorned by this kind of guy doesn’t concern me at all though.

“Tch, since a while ago you guys just went on and on about stuff I don’t know shit of. My fighting spirit got shit wasted.” (Farga)

At that moment, Farga who was keeping quiet and just watching our exchange said that along with a sigh.

And in the next instant, the killing intent Farga emitted vanished.

“With how things going on right now I don’t have the energy for capturing the shitty female dragon and the shitty male dragon, it ain’t even the situation for it. We’ll come again, Minister Olband.” (Farga)

“Hmm, it is, ..........” (Olbando)

“At least, it’s impossible to make this shitty brat to surrender at this moment. You’ll know it when you see it with your own eyes. This guy is as straight as he’s warped. He’s the type that’s pointlessly stubborn and won’t break. Bring Cleran, we’ll move out.”  (Farga)

“Oh my~, is it alright? Asakura-kun, you’ll let them escape. If they don’t get taken care of right now, aren’t they going to be a friggin’ pain later? Especially, that minister-sama.” (Kagami)

Honestly, the disgusting pig minister seem s to still have many unknown power, and in our fight before, Farga still hadn’t went serious.

But, even so, it’s certain that if we go at them with all the members here right now, we’ll definitely win against both Farga and the disgusting pig minister.

“I don’t care. If I gonna kick their ass, I’ll be able to do it in the end. Even if I won against that guy, if he doesn’t have any fighting spirit it’s all meaningless.” (Velt)

If it’s like that, it doesn’t have any meaning to me at all.

It’s me being obsessed, and selfish.

I don’t mind going against the other Demon Kings and Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans, or even against the Ten Heroes of Light.

But, at least I don’t want Farga and Forna to be beaten by anyone else.

“Hey, you over there.” (Farga)

“Ah?” (Velt)

“Answer this, in the end.  For what sake are you conquering the world?” (Farga)

“It’s stupid.....” (Velt)                 

“Oi.” (Farga)

If for example, we ended up fighting, then at least with my own hands.....

“No, it’s true. It is stupid..... despite it being stupid, because I ended up creating so many important things...... which one to choose, who should I choose, it’s because I can’t make up my mind about those with my stupid head..... I’d rather, have all those things inside my hands instead. That’s all.” (Velt)

Farga took an astonished face in an instant at my stupid feelings, he then quickly turned his back on me then muttered.

“I still don’t know how much you bastards going to harm humans, I also still unable to make a judgement of that at this point. Honestly, you having brought along that shitty elephant, shitty ogre, and even that shitty bastard, I can’t imagine what kind of world you’d rule. I’ll withdraw here quietly. But.... try touching my country, my people, and my stupid younger sister...... at that instant, even if you’re the ruler of the world, I’ll hunt and kill you!” (Farga)

This siscon bastard...... in the past, I can rely on this siscon brocon but, it’s already became quite a distant of a past.

“.................Yeah......... That’s why........ I’ll leave Forna to you, Farga.” (Velt)

I took in the view of Farga and the disgusting pig minister leaving, and also the back view of the Great Human Alliance Army, seeing off them from their backs.

 

 

Next Table of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip?

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family