Chapter 217 If You Were to Be Reborn

 

Chapter 217 If You Were to Be Reborn

 

Sky people, demons, humans, all of those don’t matter now.

Under this situation where all were suffering heavy sacrifice and exhaustion, each of the races have lost uncountable number of people.

Amidst the colossal explosion that could even change the topography of the desert, I only able to regain my consciousness after three days have passed.

When I came to, I had slept inside the temporary tent on the desert.

The World Alliance that was supposed have come to attack is strangely being patronage by Yami Demon Kingdom itself, all the races were so shocked that they couldn’t even have the leeway to think about such thing, on the many lining up tents that served as field hospital in this desert, a death like atmosphere is drifting about.

Despite I’m still alive, my feelings keep on sinking down. However, I try my best to not show that feeling on my face, only holding it in my heart.

As I hope for Cosmos to be still alright.......

“..........., uu............Cosmos..........Cosmos.......... my Cosmos........”

Unexpectedly I was being treated as a VIP, inside the tent for my personal use, I wasn’t sleeping on the ground I was being allotted a slightly hard and clanking bed.

“Yeah, I understand. When I could move a bit more better, and depending the information we get, we’ll head out right away after that.” (Velt)

“But, Velt-sama...... right now, as we’re being like this...... something..... might happen to her......” (Eljela)

I also have the same feelings as her. Even without knowing where the subterraneans and Mannie went to, I want to frantically search for Cosmos myself.

However, me and my comrades aren’t in the best of condition now.

If Kaa-kun hadn’t stopped me, yelled at me, and persuaded me, I would have already flown off by now.

The just awakened Eljela was also in panic, even now she hasn’t separate from my side.

What I can do right now as I try to calm down Eljela is, make myself able to move even a second faster, obtain information on those guys even a second faster, and try to rescue Cosmos even a second faster.

Even when I chewed my lips strongly and tasted blood, I only stay silent and keep hugging Eljela.

“.....I’ll enter......... Velt.......”

At that moment, I heard someone from the entrance of my tent.

The one who stands there with bandage wrapping her head is Forna

“.............................”

“..............................”

That slight silence is really heavy.

Back then, this kind of atmosphere never happened among us.

But still, this can’t be helped. When looking at our circumstances, the events up till now, and the present state, as expected we can’t just let the ill feelings be water under the bridge and return to like when we were brats .

“Velt, can you please come with me for a bit?” (Forna)

“If you want to talk, do it later. You understand that right?” (Velt)

This might be cold but there’s a reason why I can’t be concerned about Forna right now.

If I were to even slightly move, at that very moment, Eljela will lost her self-control and cling onto me, she will shiver, then weep as her tears flow.

“I was expecting for something more dramatic....... when someone regained their lost memories like that......” (Velt)

“Velt.......” (Forna)

“But, Forna, I can’t face you right now. Now I...... want to be next to Eljela......  until my body could move properly.” (Velt)

Do you think I’m heartless? Despite I knew Forna’s feeling more than anyone else, I ended up saying something like this.

“Right now, I can’t afford to be your conversation partner....” (Velt)

I said that, while knowing that she’d feel envious and cry herself to tears.

“Yes, I understand. .....But.......” (Forna)

However, Forna didn’t [insist] on me. The that is because.........

“Tyler called for you. Probably this time........ will be his last.” (Forna)

“.......Last.......” (Velt)

“Yes. So please, Velt. I know how you felt with Tyler. But.....” (Forna)

So that’s how it is.......

“Then it can’t be helped........ Eljela, can you walk? ....... no, it’s alright, I’ll take you along.” (Velt)

Even with my body can’t move, I can more or less float things up with levitation so it’s alright.

I then floated up Eljela and stood up as I keep hugging her.

Eljela was silent, both of her arms wrapping around my neck and burying her face in my chest.

I felt pained when seeing that. Have there been this sorrowful and gloomy princess carry before?

“And, how about Shout and others?” (Velt)

“They’re exchanging their final words with Tyler now. But..... even with him doesn’t have the face to meet you, Tyler still wanted to meet you one more time..... he said so.” (Forna)

“I see........”

As I still holding onto Eljela, I go outside the tent, the soldiers looked so spiritless like they were defeated and forced to flee, they’re blankly crouching or loitering around.

Amidst that, even when they met their eyes with me, there’s no one that gave any reaction, they merely hang their head in shame.

“Hey, how about others?” (Velt)

I don’t know that for whom that [others?] is being pointed at.

However, towards my casual question, Forna perceived it as [who else have died?].

“A number of general class and commanders...... from the sky people too...... as for the Holy Knights, Gazerg-sama and Minister Olband, they are unconscious and in critical situation. Caire-sama was considerably pushing herself, she’s still sleeping even now.” (Forna)

“I see....... if that hag didn’t put up a barrier at that instant...... everything probably could have been totally annihilated.....  but still, things turned this miserable......” (Velt)

Honestly, I don’t really get it even with the number tally of the deaths being mentioned.

But the casualties that came out is even more than that attack on Empire two years ago or in the war against the Jigoku Demon Kingdom.

At these kinds of times, the Hero who should become the ray of hope was brainwashed and went missing.

And furthermore......

“It’s here.” (Forna)

The tent is conspicuously larger than the other tents that extensively lining up around, the entrance and exit are also more strictly guarded than others, at this day, one of the heroes of the human race is about to meet his end.

Just how much that will affect them......

“I’ve brought Velt.” (Forna)

The tent’s curtain was opened upon hearing Forna’s voice.

And inside, a lot of faces that I knew are surrounding the large bed.

Even with his eyes swelling, Shout is putting up a strong expression while enduring his sadness.

And then, nearby Shout are my once childhood friends.

Galva is clenching his fist strongly as he looked down.

Wold, also Ura and Arusha are also present.

And the one who sleeps inside is.....

“You’re...... if I’m not mistaken, called Velt......” (Shout)

“It’s alright, Shout...... I called him.”

The crowd parted, at their end, someone is wrapped in bandages in his whole body, with blood seeping out of the bandages, his eyes stays shut, he is Tyler.

He was showered by quite many bullets, the once chivalrous visage has now gone, the hero as well as the general of Elfarshia Kingdom.

He has already received healing magic and the power of sky people, but he is in a condition beyond help.

“Velt.......” (Tyler)

“Yeah.” (Velt)

I can’t find any words that I could say.

Words like forgive or not forgive didn’t appear in my mind.

No words of hatred appeared either, It’s just, at the back of my head, I recalled the time when he patted my head as he smiled with me disliking it, at that time when my mom and dad was still alive when I was a kid.

“Velt.......” (Tyler)

He cried in the battlefield and even got beaten up by me, but now he ended up becoming like this, yeah there’s no way something like hatred or anything gonna come into my mind.

And, what Tyler has to say with him like this?

“Velt....... take off your caution to Princess Forna, if things were to come as they are, everything will turn meaningless...... If I were to die everything will be released...... you, Demon King Kishin, and Princess Mannie will return to the world......” (Tyler)

I don’t know whether I should be happy or not about that.

The memories of us that were erased from the whole world by magic will be undone.

But, at least right now, I don’t feel happy with it.

“Still, Balbadie is now ruined, Jigoku Demon Kingdom is half destroyed...... this kind of time isn’t the moment to be taking over the influence of the world but...... still, Shout and others will remember you.” (Tyler)

What meaning Tyler’s words have, the current Shout, Barts, and others have no way knowing.

Even as everyone was looking mystified with Tyler’s words, Tyler continued.

“Velt......for the last time, can you tell me something?” (Tyler)

“About what?” (Velt)

“You..... all of you, what are you?” (Tyler)

The one who reacted to that question are only me and Arusha.

“Kishin, who was a target of the memory erasure. Mackey who was imprisoned inside the magic barrier. Material life-form, Dorauemon. And, Mannie who has the power of magic dispel, I understand the reason why their memories aren’t disappear. But..... why..... Princess Arusha and your other comrades don’t lose their memories?” (Tyler)

This question is natural. And more than anything, it had become the cause, and in a way made many things turned into a mistake.

“Velt. It is my responsibility that you became like this now. But, it is true that your existence has given a big influence to the world. And you have done something that no one has ever done before, you’re simply connected to the important people of demons and demihumans, without any political involvement nor a calculated move......  how did this happen?” (Tyler)

If no one was able to remember me, then Arusha won’t be here.

Even if I were to meet with Sensei, I won’t be able to have a new resolve to begin my journey.

And if it weren’t for Barnando and Althea, I might have died at Smoky Island.

With how the world forgot all of their memories of Velt Jeeha, there was still a part of them that didn’t, turning large part of Holy Knights’ plan into failure.

 “Velt........ you’re........ my son’s best friend....... and for me too..... you’re just a pertinent brat from the neighborhood..... but, at times you looked somehow mature...... as if you have this farsightedness in you. There was something in you aside being the rascal you were.....” (Tyler)

Tyler, he only wanted to know it before he died.

And that is, [just who are you?] is the question he asked.

And for that reason, since this is his final request......

“The reason I have that moment when I looked farsighted is, because I have memories of my previous life.” (Velt)

“.............Previous life?” (Tyler)

“At some moments that memory will take control of Velt Jeeha, it was because, I had thought that this life and even my dad and mom to be someone else, causing me to turn rough.” (Velt)

That’s why I told him so.

The magic that erases the memories that Tyler casted is already about to lose it’s meaning, and for myself, hiding the things about my previous life no longer has that much meaning anymore.

“This might sound unbelievable but we have memories of our previous life. We were raised in a world that has a completely different civilization and world view from here, and died there. When we realized it we were reborn in this world, and one day those memories were revived in the fringes of our mind.” (Velt)

Is this guy’s head still okay? What the hell is he saying now? There was no one that said those words nor looking as if having that kind of expression on their faces.

Strangely, they’re listening to me with much seriousness.

“Arusha, Kishin, Barnando, Althea, Jackpot, and the deceased Demon King Sharkryuu..... also Mackey Mouse..... actually we’re all students and classmates back then. We were all surprised when we got reunited.” (Velt)

“What...... did you say?” (Tyler)

“Honestly, I don’t understand why no one was affected with that memory erasure magic thing but, probably, it might have been because of that?” (Velt)

The words I said without concealing anything was the truth but I can understand that it sounds quite unrealistic.

Even Ura, she understood the content of my words but it seems difficult for her to understand the meaning.

But, what’s important now isn’t the memories of previous life and so forth.

What I should tell Tyler here isn’t something like that.

“But you see. We won’t show off about that kind of thing. I’m Velt Jeeha. I truly see my dad and mom as my parents..... and I will live my life in this world from now on too. You just need to remember that. That’s why you too......you’re the childhood friend of my father in the neighborhood, the close friend of my dad and mom...... it’s fine like that.......” (Velt)

That’s enough for disclosing the secret trick for us still having our memories.

That’s why, it’s fine like this.

“Well what do you say? You can believe my story?” (Velt)

I smiled with a bit of jest mixed in.

And then, Tyler who is about to die slightly loosened his cheeks.

“......Yes....... I believe you.......” (Tyler)

With his eyes reflecting none of doubts, Tyler nodded.

“Even if you were reborn....... have a change in the world you live in....... and have different body and race...... you were reunited and connected....... that’s such a wonderful thing....... with how strongly you all were connected by fate...... you will surely......” (Tyler)

At that moment, Tyler coughed violently and vomited out a clot of blood.

I spontaneously put all my strength inside my body, and rushed to his side.

Enough, don’t talk anymore, I wanted to say that to him but Tyler refused.

“Wold-dono....... I’m sorry for....... not being able to be there till the end......” (Tyler)

“...........Farewell.” (Wold)

As he strained out the last of his strength, he continued his words till the end.

“Shout......” (Tyler)

“Yes.” (Shout)

“From now on you....... will remember....... and surely in distress....... but for the sake of Elfarshia Kingdom......” (Tyler)

“Papa......, papa!” (Shout)

“And, for your...... mother.........” (Tyler)

“!” (Shout)

“Aah..... me too....... if I were to be reborn....... I want it to be in a world without war.......” (Tyler)

If I were to fight in the war all this time, I might have been gradually getting used to the sight of when people died.

But, when witnessing a person close to me died, as expected many things will come into my heart.

“See you in the next world, Tyler..........  thank you for everything.” (Velt)

At that moment I bring together Eljela, and turned my back.

I could hear from my back, my childhood friends’, and from the outside the tent, the many humans that unable to hold their feelings upon hearing the truth, they are all shedding their tears.

“Papa...... uu, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” (Shout)

“General Tyler! ........ kuh, shit!” (Galva)

“.............--......” (Forna)

At this day, human race lost one of their heroes.

The general of Elfarshia Kingdom as well as one of the prided Holy Knights of the human race.

Holy Knight General Tyler, the man who has etched his name into the world’s history, at this moment, has met his eternal rest.

“ “ “ “ “ “----------------------------------------------------------!” “ “ “ “

As tears were flowing, everyone was surprised as they raised their heads, directing their eyes to me.

“Eh........ what? .........Why was....... I....... Velt?”

“........Velt........”

“! Wh, why.......... what did I.......... Velt-kun!”

Starting from Shout, Barts, and Galva, as their tears are flowing because of Tyler’s death, my once childhood friends were all muttering my name.

However, right now isn’t the time for this or that.

Just like what I said to Forna, the settings for regaining memories, should have been more dramatic and have higher tension.

But, right now also isn’t the time to feel that kind of thing.

“It’s alright, Shout. Remembering about things could be done any time. Right now......let’s show our thanks and gratitude, and mourn for our hero....” (Velt)

Yeah, that’s what should be done now.

Regardless of how their memories are like, or what have they done this time, there’s no need to bring up the core of the problem to me right now.

In exchange for that......

“Ura...... Eljela...... you two come here. Eljela you already can walk, right?” (Velt)

I only called their names and then step outside, amidst the many soldiers that weep to Tyler’s death, we go in their opposite direction and leave that place.

“Velt!” (Ura)

“Velt-sama!” (Eljela)

The way they called me still haven’t changed.

However when I look back to both of them, they seem to be slightly confused and bewildered but for some reason also feel nostalgic.

“Hey, Velt......... you’re...... no, why........ was I...... all this time....... why was I unable to remember you in this two years......” (Ura)

“Velt-sama....... just what........ happened to me....” (Eljela)

Well this is natural.

Both Ura and Eljela are in a situation where their lost memories, the days I wasn’t with them, all the way till day I got reunited with them, all of those are running over in circles in their mind.

“Velt........I’m....... what have I done......” (Ura0

“Velt-sama....... I was....... above all else..... I’ve forgotten about you.......” (Eljela)

But, I don’t feel like listening to their words any more than that.

“It’s fine alright. I got to get married once more after all. I can’t really do anything if you were to bring out the bad marital relationship after all this time.” (Velt)

Yeah, it’s fine.

Even with their memories gone, they were able to once again love me and became a family.

Then, if I were to not being mean to them and pull them close, everything will be settled down peacefully. Even if they can’t forgive themselves and accept it.

“Let’s only think of how to take back our daughter. Spare our kid from being troubled by her parents’ squabble alright.” (Velt)

That’s right. Letting them hearing me whimper and making them cheer me up are just worthless small thing.

We were just highschoolers, it might be because we were exactly still brats that things like that should just be let go.

But, we’re already parents now.

“For us right now, is there anything more important other than Cosmos?” (Velt)

For that reason, no matter how the both of them have things they want to talk about, they put a leash on their heart and nodded even as tears flowing out of their eyes.

“Yeah, that’s right.” (Ura)

“Yes, I understand.” (Eljela)

Then, it’s time to move.

As I walk through the campground where death is drifting about, I aimed for a certain place.

Over here too, it’s jammed with many soldiers as they sleeping together in a huddle.

What I after is a different tent, a bigger one, the one in a place separated from the center.

“How do you feel?” (Velt)

As I say that and open the tent, my comrades who are injured and bandaged are there, making difficult faces as they turn to look at me.

Normal” (Kishin)

“Well, in da best form.” (Jackpot)

“Weird.” (Lagaia)

“Well, getting by-nou.” (Barnado)

Kishin, Jack and others, they’re quite well.

“Kishin, don’t you need to go to Jigoku? Aren’t they quite in the bad situation over there?” (Velt)

“Hmmm, that put me in a spot. Because in Kiroro’s faction, me was very hated after all.” (Kishin)

Naturally, in that final explosion they can’t be said to be completely unharmed, but as expected of these guys, there were no one that have received any fatal damage among them.

Well, for Yuzuriha and Chii-chan, even before that explosion they’ve already quite injured.

“.....Haah.......” (Lagaia)

“Hm? What’s wrong Lagaia?” (Velt)

“......Well, it’s just....... to think that onii-chan is that man who came to save Princess Forna two years ago......” (Lagaia)

As Lagaia spat out a small sigh, he said that to me.

Now that he said it, excluding Ura and Eljela, there’s only Lagaia that him losing his memories about me having some effect to himself.

“Have you turned to hate me now?” (Velt)

“No way...... if you ask me that, I’ll be getting angry instead, you know?” (Lagaia)

“Then I’m glad. If Lagaia were to hate me, I’d be collapsing.” (Velt)

Around this time, in Elfarshia Kingdom and those who have come to be involved with me must all have regained their memories.

So how about Cammie-san, Hanabi, also Farga, Cleran, and Musashi?

“Althea, have you slightly calmed down now?” (Velt)

“I knew it already okay...... we should go and save Maman.......” (Althea)

I never thought that she’d fall into this kind of situation either.

The Althea right now doesn’t have that thoughtless atmosphere around her.

Well, that’s the same with everyone else though.

“Certainly, we can’t stay cooped up like this for so long. I also can’t stay silent with my big brother got abducted like that.” (Arusha)

At that moment, following after us, Arusha also said her words in a strong tone.

All of us understood. There are things we need to do even with us feeling down like this.

“No matter how da human troops, demihumans, ‘n demons gonna move, that ain’t got no connection with us.” (Jackpot)

“There’s also Mackey-kun case there too.” (Arusha)

“Ugah......... AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’m gonna slaughter everyone who kidnapped Cosmos! Kill! Explode them all!” (Chirotan)

And so, no one gave any objection for our move that has nothing to do with how the world gonna flow.

We all nodded to each other and stood up.

“But, what do we do-zou? Most probably, we need to go to the Subterranean World but we have no lead for that-zou.” (Kaizer)

Yes, the problem is there.

Honestly, with how Mannie able to pull out the subterraneans with her, it made Tyler and others shocked.

In short,  none of Tyler and the Holy Knights know the location of the Subterranean World.

It is after all one of the Three Unfounded Worlds. We can’t put our hopes on coincidence like with the Sky World case.

We need to search for it in earnest, but how in the world we are going to search it in this wide world.....

“Regarding that, let’s have a bit of talk.”

At that moment, someone’s voice other than us was heard.

We didn’t notice their presence, making us spontaneously be on guard.

“No need to be on alert. I don’t intend to aggravate things with you.”

The one who is standing there is Wold.

As always his form and face itself can’t be clearly defined, along with his black clothes like those of a behind the scene supporter at a theatre.

Just looking at him is making me feel unpleasant, since when did he.....

“What’s your business, bastard.....” (Velt)

Now that I think about it, we still don’t know who the hell this guy is, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s suspicious.

“You don’t need to listen to but you could make a move after listening a bit to what I going to tell. Because, there’s no need to look for the Subterranean World. Having earned the manpower and Crest Eyes, Mannie’s next destination has already been decided.” (Wold)

Those words are enough to make our whole body trembled strongly.

“Tell us the place.” (Velt)

“Wait. I could tell you but you need to answer my questions.” (Wold)

“Hah? What do we have to say to you after all this time? You wanna debate about peace, justice, and great cause? Like hell I know something like that!” (Velt)

However, Wold shakes his head side to side.

“I want to ask about those memories of your past lives from when you lived in another world.” (Wold)

And, from that mouth of his unexpected words came out.

 “So what of it. It’s up to you whether to believe it or not.” (Velt)

“No....... indeed, originally I won’t put any trust on that claim.... it’s just...... I remembered of something that bothered my mind.” (Wold)

“................huh?” (Velt)

Something that bothered his mind? What does he mean?

At that moment, the space in front of Wold slightly distorted and opened up a hole.

That hole is a world that is bottomlessly dark without any wall.

Wold casually inserted his hand into it, seemingly fishing something out.

“A kind of space magic.......?”

“That’s right, Princess Arusha. It’s a magic similar to Olband’s. Naturally, he used this magic to lock people up in a space or to hide himself but I use it to put things inside and take them out whenever I want to.” (Wold)

That’s quite the convenient thing that makes you don’t need a bag for anything.

Still, what is he going to pull out? The moment I thought that, what Wold took out was just a piece of paper.

When we looked at the paper that he handed over, we spontaneously shuddered.

“Th this is......!” (Velt)

“Did you understand something when seeing this?” (Wold)

The ones who could understand what’s written on the paper are only me, Arusha, Kishin, Jack, Barnando, and Althea.

From Ura and other’s point of view, they completely unable to understand what’s written there.

“This is, something from the [Shrine of Sealing]...... that we possess.” (Wold)

“Shrine of Sealing?” (Velt)

“Yes. It’s a place holding the inheritance of the divine race that the cryptids are safeguarding. Machine monsters and Seven Deadly Sins were once part of the civilization that the divine race sealed..... no, they’re weapons....... and among them, this was there. There are many things inside the Shrine of Sealing. There were storage like facilities there, with many tools of unidentified uses, there was also something like a research facility. And inside that research facility, there was this, being put on a table.” (Wold)

It’s something so far off from a weapon, it’s just a scrap of paper. No, it’s something that seems like a written memo.

And the content written inside, is something that doesn’t have any worth or meaning in this world.

“Honestly, when Caire-sama and the Holy King-sama saw it, they didn’t know it’s meaning. I too don’t understand its meaning. But, apart from the vague blueprints and books that are scattered around, others are stored in small boxes and are preserved so importantly, ever since I am in charge of holding them for a while, they have been on lingering around on the corner of my mind.” (Wold)

Something like this is written in the letter.

“......[To my classmates. Before I were to be sealed I will write down my wishes]...... t, [to my classmates from the previous life, I don’t know how many thousands of years later it will be, but, I have a request.] .......[there is one of Moa’s comrades among our classmates]..... [I don’t know who they are but there is no mistake about this]...... [This is for you, whose names based on my memories, have been written down in the following. Please stop Moa’s comrades who are in this list]......”

Moa? I don’t know who, from where, and what kind of guy that is.

Also I don’t know what kind of influence is that guy has to the world.

But still, rather than minding about that point, we continued on reading.

“.....[I was reborn as someone with the bloodline of the nameless god]..... [in the previous life my name was, Sasakihara Mikoto]..... [If you don’t remember my name, please look to the register of names and traits below] ..... a.... and.... [and, please find me one day]......” (Velt)

Sasakihara? Sadly I don’t remember.

But, when I look at Arusha, she nodded with [I remember].

And when I look below it, from nostalgic names all the way to unnecessary information, even laughable and unlaughable things are all being written there.

Kobayakawa Shunjirou [Have wife and kids. Adviser of rugby club. Alias: Hot blooded protected species]

Asakura Ryuuma [Go-home Club. Record holder of the fastest to receive suspension right after school entry. At times do part time at a live house. A delinquent. Alias: Tsundere Yankee.]

Eguchi Kouki [Movie Research Association. Doing part time job at video rental shop. First place in Health and Physical Education. Alias: Erotic Conductor]

Kagami Masayoshi [Basketball Club. Have a fanclub inside the school. In the second rank of boys who girls wanted to be boyfriend with in school. Alias: Playboy Pretender]

Kimura Juromaru [Professional Wrestling Association. First place for the record of getting suspension for repeated case of pachinko, mahjong, and gambling. Alias: Gamble Devil.]

Samejima Ryouichi [Karate Club. Second dan. Stubborn. At times a helper for Boxing Club. Alias: School Fighter]

Suzuhara Haruki [Go-home club. Part time as newspaper carrier and at family restaurant. The guy who has the biggest saving in class. Alias: Working Honest Guy]

Tadokoro Manabu [Male class representative. Go-home club. Attending cram school. Son of a doctor. Alias: Mushroom Class Rep.]

Chishima Rento [Soccer Club. Crew cut all year long. Tallest person in school. Alias: Totem Bonze]

Dokai Shion [paper member of gardening club. Negative loner. Actually popular to a certain population. Alias: Mistaken for Second-high Syndrome]

Nanakawa Chiharu [Literature Club. Champion of otokonoko inside school. Unofficial first rank of male who other males wanted to hug at school. Alias: Scrunchie User]

Hashiguchi Naoya [Go-home Club. Anime otaku. Body weight = 0.1 ton. Alias: Dictionary Hashiguchi.]

Hoshikawa Gaia [Student Council President. Captain of male Tennis Club. Second place of school rank. First place for the guy who girls wanted to be boyfriend with in school. Alias: Pitiful Prince]

Miyamoto Genichirou [Kendo Club. Sho dan. Has kendo dojo at home. Alias: Herbivore Swordsman]

Murata Milco [former member of Light Music Club. Half a Croatian. In a band with uni students. Alias: Rock ‘n Nothing]

Yagai Tenga [Basketball Club. Nonathletic person. Narsistic. Ever confessed to all girls in class but rejected by all. Alias: Suicide Love Terrorist]

Yuzawa Jouji [Rugby Club. Prop. Bench press 140 kg. Alias: Dumbelllman]

Ryuuzenji Shouta [Go-home club. Belong to a parkour team. Tracer. Has license for motorcycle. Alias: Heisei Era Ninja]

Wajima Jinta [Baseball Club. Has girlfriend. Family is tofu seller. Alias: Hidden Riajuu]

Ayase Kayuki [Female Class Rep, captain of girls Tennis Club. First rank in school grade. First rank for the girl who boys wanted to be girlfriend with. Alias: Queen of Love Beguilement]

Osajima Himiko [Bike Race Club. Roadracer. Weight = 35kg. Alias: Tittyless pedal.]

Kamino Mina [Lacrosse Club. Model Club. Manga Research Association. Lowest grades at school. Alias: Airhead Theater.]

TL note: Model Club as in plastic model like gundams.

Kominato Ran [Gymnastic Club. Half a Chinese. Uneven parallel bars specialist. Alias: Just Kidding China.]

Sasakihara Mikoto [First place in science at school. UFO Research Association. Alias: Roman Eyeglasses.]

Shiranui Yukiko. [Kyuudou Club. Home is a shrine. Second place at health and physical education at school. Alias: Carnivore Noro]

TL note: dictionary said Noro is a hereditary caste of female mediums in Okinawa

Takahara Sonoko [Library Committee member. Part time work at family restaurant. Alias: Respectable Highschool Girl]

Tenjouin Raia [Swimming Club – champion of inter high school back style swimming. Candidate for representative in Olympic. Often not attending school. Alias: Sukeban Mermaid]

TL note: Sukeban is delinquent girl.

Narukami Ena [Gardening Club. Amateur model. Ever scored perfect mark at karaoke. Second rank for girl who boys wanted to be girlfriend with. Alias: Lax Burikko]

TL note: by dictionary burikko is girl who acts cute by playing innocent and helpless

Biyama Nadeshiko [Rooster member of Art Club. School grades boobies. Gyaru group leader in school. Alias: Pure Bitch]

TL note: rooster member and paper member are uh, only there for the sake of adding names on the club list of members.

Funo Hibiki [Leader of Manga Research Association. Fujoshi. Alias: Rotten Sect Founder]

Manaka Tsukasa [Cheerleader Club. First rank of huge boobs in class. Have girlfriend. Alias: Womanizing Woman]

Mogami Kana [specialized glutton for Jumbo Ramen and Jumbo Omelette Rice, no leftover on plate. Alias: Galaxy Stomach]

Mukai Ayumi [Go-home Club. Has laptop in desk. Eyeglasses. Alias: Demonic Talent]

Yajima Riko [Cheerleader Club. Shortest in class. Has girlfriend. Alias: One Above The Forbidden]

Yoshida Maha [Baseball Manager. Has boyfriend. Part time job at tofu shop. Alias: My Wife]

.......This is....... really friggin’ huh.

We tried to calm ourselves a bit while being lost for words.

 

 

 Next | Table of Content | Previous

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family