Chapter 148 Troublove

 

Oof, seems i forgot to add the preface lmao. Anyways, these days I've been on the lows since I ran out of stuff to read. Anyway, I'm in very much need of the classic sword and magic adventure. But, with nothing like soon the world going to be destroyed, going back in time, or slow life, well at least not at the beginning. It's kinda hard to find Isekai that focus on adventuring the world these days. Most titles I found always have imminent crisis so it's kinda suffocating. You have some recommendations? 

Here's my recommendation list in novelupdates for reference to what I've read

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/51965/?st=1&pg=1




Chapter 148 Troublove

 

She might be even stronger than Zetsuki.....

“Velt...... despite so I still love you.” (Forna)

No well, please stop that way of talking where you seem like you’re prepared to die after killing me. You’re joking right? Since I can’t move my body I won’t be able to dodge.

“Ahahahaha, you two really got along well huh.”

At that moment, a quite the easy going voice was heard. Can you actually think it’s something like that with this situation? As I thought that, at the place my eyes turned at, a single good looking was standing.

“He, hello, Roa-sama. Yo, you saw something unsightly.” (Forna)

“No. In fact, I’m happy to be able to see Princess Forna expressing her feeling to this much extent.” (Roa)

The man is Roa. He looked at our exchange with a pleasantly smiling face.

And then, he even gave smile to me who was fallen down with face up.

“Take it easy. I wasn’t able to introduce myself, didn’t I?” (Roa)

“Ah, yeah..... guess so. I mean, so you’re actually the Hero huh.” (Velt)

I remember of what I did next to a river just before the war.

He was as thought about to be crushed by the strength of his enemy and the heavy pressure of war, I met him by the river when he was feeling fearful all alone.

I thought he was just a new soldier back then, it never cross my mind that he is actually the famous Hero I’ve always heard since a kid.

“Fufu, I able to tell your true identity immediately though. You’re the hero who has saved the Empire and Princess Forna’s lifetime spouse after all.” (Roa)

“So you concluded from those two huh.... Aaah, isn’t it good, Forna? It seems the world has acknowledged us being together.” (Velt)

“What do you mean with that way of saying! Rather, why are you and Roa-sama act like you know each other?” (Forna)

It wasn’t just Forna who was surprised by our talk.

“Big brother and Asakura-kun, since when did you ....” (Arusha)

“Ah, now that you mention it, I heard  that he is a friend of Arusha, is it true?” (Roa)

“ye, yes, well, things happened....” (Arusha)

Now that I remember, he is her big bro huh. Rather than about a lot of complicated things, it’s more like a lot of strange fates keep connecting to one another.

And most of all....

“...........”

“Ah........”

It’s not limited to just good connection though.

“It has been five years isn’t it? Ura-sama.” (Roa)

“.........True Hero Roa....”

Ura made a complicated face and chewed her lips.

That’s right.

My mind always been caught up by Gyanza, so I’ve forgotten about it completely. Demon King Sharkryu and Hero Roa once fought in a one on one duel and got defeated.

In other words, he is the main culprit of Ura’s father fall, and to me he is the man who nail the coffin for Samejima.

“Let’s go, Velt.”

However, Ura just gave the Hero a small nod, took my hand an proceed to get away from that place.

“He, hey, Ura!” (Velt)

“It’s fine.” (Ura)

She just said a single word, then dragged me while I was laying down..... No well, my back hurts!

However, Ura never turn back.

“.........Ura-sama.....” (Roa)

“...........”

At that moment, Roa called out to Ura who was about to leave.

As expected, confused expressions even appeared on Forna and Ayase. However, in response to Ura who was quickly leaving, Roa was....

“Together with Velt-san, I heard that you protected the Empire when Makai Demon Kingdom attacked.”

Roa let out unexpected words from his mouth. And it was words of gratitude that no one expected.

“Thank you, for protecting the Empire.” (Roa)

You can’t just let the past be water under the bridge right?

There was the matter with Gyanza, Samejima, and also the case about her mother and her country. However, there was something that can’t help but need to be said. The feeling that has to be conveyed no matter what.

The Hero has certainly conveyed those words and feeling to Ura.

“..................My lord father....... took pride in the battle against you.” (Ura)

She still isn’t looking back but she is shaking as she grasped my hand.

A faint tear visibly streaked along her cheek.

“It’s war after all. If he already said that then that’s it. Though, despite me saying that, it’s also true that I can’t just end the matter with Gyanza and the others with just that and that easily....” (Ura)

However, even so.  Even so, Ura raised her face.

“Even so, right now, I’m happy.... Because Velt is here.... and I able to live at Elfarshia Kingdom..... it’s also because I able to meet with everyone. That’s why, it’s wrong to say thanks to me. If you want to say thanks say it to Velt. If Velt become an enemy of the Empire, I will destroy the Empire together with Velt.” (Ura)

With tears mixed in, Ura finally turned back with smile on her face.

“Sto, stop it, it’s embarassing.” (Velt)

Feeling a bit embarrassed, I turned my face. However, while I was giggling like that, Roa came closer to me and hold my hand as his face came closer.

“Once again, Velt Jeeha-san. Thank you.” (Roa)

“N, nah, if you want to say so then say it to Tyler and Maman. Even I can’t think of that kind of way to settle things.” (Velt)

“But still. No, even if I can think of that way to settle it, as expected if you were not there in that place then things won’t come to end as it would. You showed us a new world.” (Roa)

Hey hey, you’re praising me too highly. Give it a break already.

“Well, I’m just living as I please. Different from you I don’t have to hold onto troublesome stuff.” (Velt)

“Ara? Fufu, Big Brother, he is being shy. Right, Shykura-kun?” (Arusha)

“Hah, I’ll beat you down dammit.” (Velt)

“Fufu, despite your relationship with girls being the worst, that part of you is as cute as ever.” (Arusha)

No way, I’m being shy. Getting recognition and praise from people, got called out with love and many other things have happened but, as expected I can’t get used to the feel of being thanked for very sincerely right in front of my face. Moreover, I didn’t get to do many things this time, had it not because of Tyler and Maman, I’d definitely dead for sure.

“Noow now, Vel-chan, it’s no good to say such rough words to a girl~.” (Yubamensch)

“That etiquette of yours never change, Velt.” (Tyler)

At that moment, maybe because the meeting already over, Maman and Tyler appeared at the same time.

With these two appearing together, as expected the air in the camp has changed.

“Is it over already?” (Velt)

“Perfectly done~. With this the truce will continue for a while~.” (Yubamensch)

“However, Velt. I’m sorry for informing you this after things have ended up like this but it’s very important that you become the leader soon. I wish that you can immediately assume the position and speak out soon.” (Tyler)

It came.... he just say it out so easily this old man....

“Can you give me a moment, Papa. What do you mean with Velt being the leader? I hope you can explain it. Why do you have connections with Love and Money that attacked the Empire?” (Shout)

“Shout, I will take the time to explain that matter carefully later. However, it is the priority to deal with Velt right now. With Velt as the leader it will change the organization, and with Velt on the lead, the world will change greatly.” (Tyler)

Of course, this matter isn’t something other guys can let go that easily. As everyone was at a loss, Roa calmly asked.

“General Tyler. I will only ask the matter in general. I’d like to know the situations, and the reason why Velt-san was decided as the leader. I’m sure what the [Holy King] said was true. Therefore please explain it. This truce.... for how long it would last?” (Roa)

Unexpectedly, Roa isn’t just a good looking man but also a person that properly look at reality.

“Even if we have a truce with the Jigoku Demon Kingdom there are still others from the Seven Demon Kingdoms, the Erosvich’s military force also still hasn’t been adequately equipped. Just how far have you anticipated in the plan you made?”  (Roa)

Truce as it may, it won’t last forever. Even with the story about the divine race, it is unthinkable that all the war in the world can be stopped. This time, Tyler’s group was able to bend the history with a colossal amount of money. But, where lies the place he is aiming for?

“Prince Roa. Realistically speaking, it is so that the three races can continue their skirmishes in a semi-permanent manner. Ideally speaking, it is for the three races to be able to take each others’ hands and live together.” (Tyler)

It’s quite the difference between the reality and ideals but it really is like that.

Everyone was making complicated faces at those words.

“To make the three races take in each others’ hands... if that can be made into reality then the world would be very wonderful.” (Roa)

“Yes. It is ideal. It is a pipe dream. Even I don’t think we will be able to reach that.... however....” (Tyler)

“I see. So that’s exactly why it should be Velt Jeeha-san.” (Roa)

“That’s right. Velt is putting it into practice without realizing it. Without even taking calculation for anything, just by him living as he wish he achieved this kind of result. Such thing is something that me and the heroes long serving in the war were unable to achieve.” (Tyler)

At that moment, everyone at that place turned their eyes toward me.

No well, I’ve said this before but I don’t do that much.....

“Mou, that’s why you don’t need to make that kind of face~, Vel-chan!” (Yubamensch)

“Guho!” (Velt)

At that moment, as if wanting to crush the atmosphere at the place, Maman knocked my back.

“Instead, Vel-chan shouldn’t think those kind of stuff, just live as you always have,  it’s fine to just make friends you like without caring about the barrier between race and  spend time with them. And like that, the way everyone think and view things will change bit by bit.” (Yubamensch)

“Maman........ no well, even if you say it like that........” (Velt)

“Oh you~, your head isn’t as hard as a normal problem child eh~.  A man should only hard at that place~. If you just keep quiet and get that to harden you can get it in and out of Forna-chan, Ura-chan, and even my daughter you know.” (Yubamensch)

It’s sexual harassment!

“ “ “ “ “Blergh!!” “ “ “ “

As expected, everyone unintentionally spurted out. No, this isn’t even on the level of just saying things aloud you know!

I mean, Forna already looks scary now, please cut this topic already. Even Biyama felt like that herself.

“No no, you see~ Maman.  Why am I have to do it  with him?” (Althea)

“That’s right. Even I have to decline it, this ganguro bitch.” (Velt)

“Hah? Like I said don’t totes say bitch. I don’t care if you’re being called remote control or gigolo control, but don’t include me into it.” (Althea)

TL note: She actually saidヤリコン (Yarikon) instead of gigolo control but I need to make it somewhat relatable with Velt’s nickname so I changed it . In dictionary yarikon means blind date party to have sex....

“Aaah? Bastard, how many times do you really need me to say I’m a virgin?” (Velt)

“Hah, you a cherry boy? You already totes got it dirty all over. Well, mine still a brand new it’s totes totally pink.” (Althea)

“What the heck you mean with totally pink. Those black thighs already seems like inviting people in.” (Velt)

“It’s totes not! I don’t even use it.... I mean, I absolutely not let people in! If you totes doubt it that much, wanna test it out yourself?” (Althea)

“You--, bring it on, I’m gonna rip off that fake---------- Blegh!” (Velt)

And the next instant, for some reason I was dancing midair.

“What do you mean with testing it out!” (Forna)

No well, it was just a joke.....

BIyama is a kind of pure bitch so she won’t be serious....

“Velt~~~, I knew it I should just seal you up! I don’t know about this leader thing but I need to seal you as soon as possible! Rather, Yubamensch! Why are you pushing your own daughter, this dark elf lady as a spouse!” (Forna)

“Oh my~, I think they’re a perfect match after all. Even their mood fit to a tee.” (Yubamensch)

“This isn’t about something like that! Rather, why everyone just, how come Velt can get involved with so many woman? I won’t allow that kind of immodest act!”

As I was unable to stand up  because of my whole body being numb, Forna kept talking on and on.

Somehow, Roa was smiling bitterly and Tyler was making face as if he’s troubled, but well, what can I do? Me and Biyama said that we’d do it after all....

“General Tyler. And Yubamensch. I’m  also against it. Unrelated to the politics and the state of affairs of the world, but as a sole woman.”

At that moment, as if giving a push to Forna, an unexpected reinforcement came and spoke up.

“Ara~n? What do you mean Arusha-chan?” (Yubamensch)

It’s Ayase.

“I don’t know how demihumans would feel about this but, no matter how much a royalty candidate one is, I can’t agree to this kind of flow where you just recklessly pushing for marriage. If it’s for the sake of deepening friendship of the three races, shouldn’t it be there other way to do it? A marriage without feelings in it, it is what a truly papier mache friendship is.  Forna has walked through the rigorous and bitter wars all this time, if you’re going to stain her happiness then as her comrade in arms that’s not something I can turn my eyes away from.” (Arusha)

Somehow, that was quite packed with feelings, Ayase thought about Forna quite a lot huh.

I unintentionally let out a [Hee~]

“Biyama-san.” (Arusha)

“Hm? Ye, yeah.” (Althea)

“You too, you also don’t have feelings like, liking him or wanting to marry him [anymore], right?” (Arusha)

“Umm, a, aah, well, if you say it like that, well...” (Althea)

“And you heard her. If you coerce your daughter to a marriage, is that what a parent should really do?” (Arusha)

.....Rather than that, isn’t this somehow feels like for stopping me into marrying Biyama rather than for Forna’s sake?

No well I appreciate that but, is it just my feeling that as she kept on talking she seems to get quite angry?

However, as he was being told about that, Maman made a bit of troubled face.

“Uu~m, it’s harsh if you say it like that you kno~w. For me, I thought it would be very fun to have Vel-chan to be my child you kno~w. And moreover, Vel-chan already have a human, demon race, and sky race as his wives, so  as I thought a wife from the demihuman is indispensable for Vel-chan you kno~w.” (Yubamensch)

Ooh, isn’t it feels like Maman’s tone is weakening? Well, putting aside what Ayase is speculating, isn’t this a bit evil?

It’s as what Ayase said if it’s me with Forna and Ura, well, somewhere in our hearts will someday definitely..... have that kind of feeling.

However, with this kind of balance breaking marriage, it’s too bad but I can’t get a feel about it.

“Hmh, I remember Velt Jeeha’s relationship with women but........”

At that moment, someone unexpected raised his voice.

He is  Toushi from Shinsengumi who was drinking alcohol with Musashi.

“Velt Jeeha, what are you going to do with the wedding with [Princess Yuzuriha]?” (Toushi)

..................................................?

“....................Who?”

No well, seriously, who?

Forna I seriously don’t know stop glaring at me.

So, why’s Toushi making that kind of surprised face?

Your face is always very serious and unsociable, so that kind of joke doesn’t suit you, you know?

“What? What do you mean?” (Toushi)

“Ah, vice chief Toushi! That’s just what the chief decided by himself, it still hasn’t been settled yet.”

“Hoh, so that’s how it is. I was really certain it has already been decided before....” (Toushi)

Like I said, the heck  is that!

“Oh my, is it like that? With that Yuzuriha-cha~n? Oh you Vel-chan, you’re such a lucky little guy!” (Yubamensch)

“What the! Is it really with that Princess Yuzuriha? That Princess Yuzuriha with lord....” (Musashi)

Like I said, Maman! Musashi! Who the heck is she!

“Princess Yuzuriha is a princess from Kuria, a small country in the Demihuman Continent under the protection of the Chief. Chief Isamu once got dispatched to suppress the conflict there, he got intimate with the princess at the time and the result of that is the birth of Princess Yuzuriha. She is Chief’s around four hundredth daughter.”

“That’s how it is. And so, because the Chief went and said [That seems interesting], that kind of talk is circulating around now. Ah, this, its still a secret you know?”

What? I never went to search for marriage partner even once, right?

So why people just needlessly trouble themselves to went around and look for a bride for me?

“Don’t, don’t joke around with me! Why the heck I suddenly got into marriage with that absolute geezer’s daughter!” (Velt)

“Ahaha, is it really so? When we met you in Shirom, the Chief said that right?”

“Heck he didn’t! Look, Forna’s eyes now has whiten!” (Velt)

This making me having headache. Please, each and every one of them just keep on making my life crazy.

“See~, if you just still loitering around, things will become irredeemable you know?” (Yubamensch)

“Hah? Like I said, Maman, I really don’t.....” (Althea)

“I always say that right? You should take fate with your hands. I don’t quite understand about your reincarnation thing but, you’re able to meet again with the boy you liked in the previous life, if that’s not fate then what is?” (Yubamensch)

“Hmmmm, if you say so then it’s maybe like that.” (Althea)

“How about, make a plot to butt in and snatch him ? Interesting right~” (Yubamensch)

Here isn’t the place to do that kind of talk!

“Stop it, Maman! Why are you fanning her.... I mean, Biyama don’t go and think so seriously about it!” (Velt)

However, rather than going about love or hate she just have [That sounds fun] expression on her face.

“Hm~, sounds good. It gives the vibe like a side reservation. If I do it like that, I can just go if I find other good guy in the mean time.(Althea)

“This ain’t a restaurant reservation, koraa!  Look at Forna! Her mouth is foaming !” (Velt)

“No, well, I really think it like that see..... it’s like, you see it’s the guy I fell over so much in previous life, but he totes so easily get married with other woman one after another, it’s like no fun, see .”  (Althea)

“It’s because you’re thinking like that that you’re a bitch!” (Velt)

“Hey I’m totes no bitch, I totes not gonna sleep with you until it actually happen. Well, it’s that, see, it’s because it still isn’t sure if you’re really gonna be my husband or not....” (Althea)

These guys are done for. I can’t take it anymore....

“Well, so long as my little sister is the legal wife, I don’t really care.” (Farga)

“I can’t really say.... about my standing....” (Ura)

“Uhm, that lady, this lady, that lady, lord’s wives are, uhm I’m, that, wha?” (Musashi)

“It’s seems very fun with so many families. The surface world’s connection of love is truly wonderful. Cosmos thinks so too right?” (Eljela)

“Ba~pu~” (Cosmos)

“Hurray, little brother-kun goes harem~!” (Cleran)

“Big bro is the peak of man!” (Dora)

Other than Forna who has fainted, is it only me the one who’s against it?

Even Ura was just “Well, as long as my marriage is certain....”, she somehow seems to be compromising.

Aren’t I cornered now?

No, I still have one final ally.

“Please stop this! Biyama-san too, side reservation you said? There’s no way that can be allowed! You even slighted Forna and the culture we call marriage itself.” (Arusha)

Ayase, she is the only one who got angry for Forna’s sake.

“I’ve been listening for a while now, but what you guys are saying isn’t for the world but something you guys decided on your own, isn’t it? And that by no means a real thing. People won’t assemble towards something that isn’t real. Even no one will believe their words. And for example if you let him bear the full responsibility to try to break through the barrier between the three races, why can’t you realize that without a true bond then everything would turn meaningless? He is connected to the demons and demihumans with a real connection that is friendship. And under that situation an envious..... ahem..... a cheap marriage only in it’s form without actual feeling will only devalue their worth.” (Arusha)

Ayase’s fervent speech made everyone unable to say any complain, making the atmosphere floating about.

However, putting aside whether that was a sound argument or not, there is something that appeared on my mind.

Probably all the guys in this place mostly think about the same thing.

( ( ( ( (Why Princess Arusha become so shameless?) ) ) ) )

 .....that’s what they must be thinking.

Hmmm, well, even for her, she must have many complicated things going on.

 I mean, look, she has a lot of things on me in the previous life after all.....

“But well, I’m also like that too.” (Velt)

“Asakura-kun....”

If you ask me then it’s better for it to be real. I also feel that I don’t want if things to be fake or just for form sake.

That’s why I agree with Ayase’s opinion and stood next to her.

And then....

“Vveelttt------------!”

At that moment, my legal wife who was unconscious and foaming in her mouth regained her consciousness, and at the same time she gobbled up my right straight away.

“HOGUOOH!”  (Velt)

“You, you you! Why are you------!” (Forna)

“Wait Forna..... Nuoooh!” (Velt)

And as I was lightly got flown, Ayase who was next to me.....

“Wait, For, kyah, kyaaah! .........chuu............!!!!” (Ayase)

“----------------------------------!!!!”

Accident is so much troublesome.

Such a weird voice was heard, as I opened my eyes timidly I’ve fallen on Ayase as if covering her with a mantle.

“Velt............... Arusha..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” (Forna)

“ “ “ “ “Wait, WHOOOOOOOAAAAH!!!!”  “ “ “

Because of Lightning Sealed World I can’t even move a part of my body, let alone getting away.

Ayase was also completely stiffened, her face completely redden and as her eyes kept blinking in surprise, we stayed at that position for several seconds.

What appeared in my mind at that moment was.......

Kamino....... you might be won’t believe it if you see me now but..........  I’m serious about you, you know?

 


Next | Table of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip?

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want some adventuring without the "gonna have to save the world" stuff, then maybe you'll like : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-ni-kita-boku-wa-kiyoubinbode-subaya-sa-tayorina-tabi-o-suru/
    Just be carefull, there is no harem, juste a simple couple that is quite nicely written, especially the MC and FL couple dynamic, and the MC isn't OP at all, he is pretty weak at the start and his strength grow slowly during the story (even at the end (as it has been completly translated) there is still a lot of other characters way stronger than him and the FL could probably beat him easily during 80 to 90% of the story), but it's all about travelling, growing as a person and an adventurer, and discovering new places and new people, and learning more about the mysteries of the world he has been sent to (and why he ended up there)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that one I've read it only till volume 1. I remember i stopped reading it since the mc got some powerful equipment right from beginning lmao. Well maybe i should reread since thinking about it again the equipment still on the threshold of being above average maybe

      Delete
  3. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, why not ask here? is it spoiler? i also haven't read far. only as far as I'm translating. So I'm actually just a couple of pages away from this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. The questions that i have are a lot and it might take a while i would prefer if we talked through email or gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about discord? I don't really open my email. well, the email notification doesn't even show up in my phone for some reason lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok that is fine whats your discord name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. try this @Thousand Vangs#4672

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i added you. you can add me back my discord name is jake smoove#8011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family