Chapter 169 Spanking

Geh, chapters are getting longer and longer.


 

Chapter 169 Spanking

 

I can’t raise my head up against sensei. And I lower it for the King of this kingdom.

Since it’s like that, what about this person? Is it correct in saying it’s someone I can’t go against?

It’s been quite a while since we last met, that I ended up unintentionally thought about the past.

It was at the time when I still hadn’t regained my previous life memories. When my age was still in single digit.

The time when this person still haven’t gone on campaign for so many years away from her country.

[Hey, Queen-sama..... my father and mother isn’t in the house so what do you need?](Velt)

In a single, simple house made of wood in the wheat fields, the moment I said that to the Queen-sama who wore a gorgeous dress, my cheek got pulled out, I recalled a memory about that.

[Fughu, it, it hurts! What the heck are you doing!] (Velt)

As I glared back at her with teary eyes she answered with an intimidating air 「ゴゴゴゴ」, and then spoke.

TL note: 「ゴゴゴゴ」you see that sfx a lot in Jojo when the characters stares menacingly or do some cool poses.

[This stupid boy. Will you call me with Mama instead?] (Fanred)

[Heck no! My mother is my mother, there’s no way I call Mama to another person!] (Velt)

At that instant, she pulled the other side of my cheek next.

[So you’re a child that won’t listen huh~. In a few years you will be married with my stupid daughter then you’ll formally be my son in law. So it’s isn’t a problem if you start from now right?] (Fanred)

[No, no wayyy, e, everyone, said that to me then laughed so I hate it! Like Barts and Shout they always whistled out to me and said stuff, that makes me feel so embarrassed!”(Velt)

This time, she pinched both of my cheeks and lifted them up.

[M, mother! Please stop it, I won’t let you bully Velt!] (Forna)

[Stupid daughter, it’s because you’re so careless that I have to be like this. You still haven’t got your first menstruation right? So when do you think you’ll bring me my granchild?] (Fanred)

[I, I also want to! But, my body still can’t do it, and everyone was......] (Forna)

[Heavens, your womb doesn’t have guts eh~. If it’s like this, I can’t go to war with peace of mind at all.] (Fanred)

[Mother you go to war too much! Wouldn’t it be better if you stayed at the kingdom more!] (Forna)

[Haah? What are you saying.  Women go to war, while the men stay at the house and protect it. That’s the mainstream of the world these days.] (Fanred)

[That would be only you mother!] (Forna)

My cheeks got hit and pinched, then I was tiptoeing trying to sneak away while half crying.

However, with a snap she glared at me, making me lost strength on my legs.

[Trying to escape in this situation, aren’t you quite the defiant?] (Fanred)

[Whoa! Let me go!] (Velt)

[Hmph!] (Fanred)

[Ugh!] (Velt)

[Hmph!] (Fanred)

[Ugh!] (Velt)

At that time, my pants and underwear got stripped, exposing my squishy ass into the air, and then Mama pinched my ass as she pleased.

[M- mother! Please stop doing unreasonable things to Velt!] (Forna)

[Hahahaha! Eeh? What’s wrong stupid son in law! Cry in more pleasing voice! Just remember this. A rebellious person like you is my preference! I can’t restrain myself from making you submit and become meek~!] (Fanred)

The sound of my ass being hit echoed throughout the room, it sounded really dry.

[It hurts! Stop it, please stop hitting me, Ma, Mama!] (Velt)

[!!, Kuku, that face, that face is the best! Aah, that wet face as if trying to fawn me over..... take this take this take this!] (Fanred)

[Hghhh! No, stoooooop! (Velt)

That continued on as Mama looked down at me with her face in pleasure.

But, Mama’s eccentricity didn’t end there.

[Kukuku, still, no matter how much I discipline you stupid son in law, if I only give the whip then I’d be no different than a devil. Hey, stupid daughter!] (Fanred)

[Ye, yes!] (Forna)

As she held me and keep hitting my ass, Mama made me lied down on the floor and made me and Forna to lean over till our face on the same height together.

[A reward for the stupid son that can endure being disciplined. Stupid daughter, as I keep on disciplining him, you have to always kiss him.] (Fanred)

[Wha!] (Forna)

[I’ve already knew it you know? You’ve already done kissing with this stupid son in law before. And now I’m telling you to do it in this place.] (Fanred)

[Mo, mother, what did you say! Tha, that kind of thing is embarrassing.] (Forna)

[Hah? Right now, for the sake of becoming your husband, the stupid son in law is enduring embarrassment and pain. Therefore, isn’t it your responsibility as his wife to give him a reward for that?] (Fanred)

[Ve, Velt’s wife? Me becoming his wife......] (Forna)

[Yes, that’s right, let this crying and groaning stupid son in law have a taste of heaven and the pain of hell. And by doing that, he will absolutely never betrays you.] (Fanred)

Forna got so easily deceived and became fidgety.

However in the next moment, with a resolved face, Forna kissed my lips.

[Velt....... work hard......, kiss] (Forna)

[Mmmm-----!] (Velt)

Had she satisfied with this? I was about to ask that and glared at Mama but, Mama didn’t seem to be pleased at all.

[Why, you’re no longer a child! Go, let out your tongue more stick it out and make it to entangle with one another.] (Fanred)

[Fueh, Mo, Mothe, r kiss, smooch, slurp, slurp] (Forna)

[Mmh--! Mmh--! Mmh--!] (Velt)

As my butt was being hit, I held Forna’s head and our lips are sticking together like vacuum.

At first she was hesitating even as she cried, but gradually she began to move rapidly by herself entwining our tongues together.

[Ahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha! That’s it, you two are really suit to each other!] (Fanred)

Mama’s grand laugh will always echoes inside my ears, head, and even in my heart.

[Fuh, I’m home~, Velt, did you watch the house well...... wha, Queen-sama!]

[Hey, Bonapa. You’re in the way.] (Fanred)

[Wait, what are you doing to Velt!] (Bonapa)

[Ah? What’s so wrong with disciplining one own’s child?] (Fanred)

[No no no no, he’s my child!] (Bonapa)

It was the memories of me and Forna when around seven years old.

[Don’t go and cry now. If you can endure this you can become a fine man, stupid son in law] (Fanred)

And after that Mama went to the foremost line of war as one of the Ten Heroes of Light, and didn’t go home for a while.

She was the senior among the successive generations of heroes, the one who has the most achievements, and she always have the world as her stage of rampage, and didn’t come back to her country even a little bit.

I didn’t meet her at all when me and Forna turned ten, she also didn’t come back when my father and mother died, that made me wasn’t prepared.

“NUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” (Velt)

The once dark history revived a trauma in me, making me screamed.

“What the, Asakura-kun!” (Arusha)

“N, no, it’s, its nothing, it’s nothing at all, so don’t ask me anything.” (Velt)

In a way, she might be a person that I’m happy if she forgot about me with.

And it seems I hit the mark. Mama doesn’t bat an eye at me, only looking at Ayase and Kaa-kun.

“Fufu, I can feel a greenhorn magic power eh~, I heard that you went missing in action several days ago but, what are you doing now? Princess Arusha.” (Fanred)

“......Long time no see..... Queen Fanred.....” (Arusha)

As if resigning herself, Ayase took off her sunglasses in one go.

Well, they’re fellow royalty, and also a fellow compatriot of the not so many Ten Heroes.

They’re not mere acquaintance. With just this degree of disguise of course she’ll get discovered.

“Wha, what the! So your personage is Princess Arusha!”

“Princess Arusha.....”

Of course, among the so many people that unexpectedly arrived here, Musashi and the King, and also the guards and soldiers, they all became noisy.

However, to be honest, despite Mama pointing out Ayase, the real concern here is the other person.

“Now then, the problem is you. Putting aside why you accompanied Princess Arusha, and for what reason have you come to this country..... Fufufufu, you people who had escaped from the Empire’s great prison island, Mackey Mouse, and also..... one of the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans, Kaizer the Great General, am I correct? Why have you come to this place?” (Fanred)

“As I expect, there’s no way to fool you here-dazou. Fanred.” (Kaizer)

“Fufufufufu, well of course. Ever since I was at the sweet teen age, you were already the great hero known all over the world after all.” (Fanred)

Along with a sadistic laugh Mama throws out an intimidating air.

Towards that atmosphere, Kaa-kun takes off his big sunglasses and hat with a sigh.

“Ka, eh? Ka, hah? Haah? Nnaaah! Eh, Ka, so it’s Great General Kaizer-degozaru! Furthermore, why even Mackey Mouse here!” (Musashi)

“Kaizer! That one, from the legends?”

“Impossible, Kaizer should have already dead!”

Everyone was surprised by Kaa-kun’s existence, even Musashi has her eyes spin for no reason.

But, Mama and the King’s reaction, as I expect, they already knew that Kaa-kun is still alive.

“Tens of years ago the reign of Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans prevail but, the moment you got defeated by Prince Roa, the time has changed. Vich, that shitty okama, the horny geezer, the fight of the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans had come to an end, from the Seven Great Demon Kings too, because Sharkryuu and Chirotan have gone, it left the center collapsed. The rakshasas and nopperas, even the vampires, there have been no rumors of war being heard. The Ten Heroes too have been handed over to the new generation.” (Fanred)

“I also have heard of that. I have a mixed feelings to this completely changed system of the war-dazou. However, I also thought that the ages at times, it changes like that.-zou.” (Kaizer)

“Hmph. As I thought, you should have just gone and died at that time. But those dimwitted old geezers in the Alliance Army, they hid you for the sake of future negotiations and had you sent into jail.” (Fanred)

“Is that so? I might have spent my time so futilely indeed. But, at that moment, it is true that I have come to meet a new maverick-zou.” (Kaizer)

As if reminiscing of the past, the two talked with a really calm tone.

Their relationship of killing each other with the world at stake can’t be seen.

Yeah, Maman also has that feel.

War is war. However, leaving it at that, they formed a complicated relationship of acknowledging their opponents. Whether this relationship can be called war buddies or not I don’t know.

But, the moment I thought that, Mama’s expression and tone took a complete change.

“And? What are you trying to do? You........ more than anything, in this very place!” (Fanred)

Dwelling inside her eyes, is hatred! We all spontaneously took our stances.

“Kaizer. What lies over there is my dream, unfulfilled and won’t ever come back! In the world without war, the man and woman only thought about each other, drawn to each other, they fostered their love, and when they just about to...... when they just about to begin...... I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t hold them into my hands, they should have just lived their ordinary lives in peace you know.....” (Fanred)

Her aura of anger overflows, making the air around snapping as if static electricity running through.

Mama then walks one step at a time. Is she going to attack? No, Maman passed next to Kaa-kun just like that, then reached out her hands to touch the grave of my father and mother.

“I couldn’t believe it. I even afraid of returning to this country. So I just, absorbed myself into warring in the Divine Race Continent trampling down the other races.” (Fanred)

“.............the one who murdered your friends, there’s a high chance that he used to be my subordinate. Then, what do you want me to do?” (Kaizer)

“Nothing. It’s just, with you being here, It isn’t something I can comprehend no matter what.” (Fanred)

Is she using whip and carrot or something. But, the one Mama trying the whip on isn’t someone who’d just simply obey.

Once, she used to abuse me to train me like animal, but she did have some of thoughts for me too, that what was I able to perceive.

Well, it’s in a place that exceedingly hard to understand but, it’s similar to Forna.

“The dream still.... isn’t end.......” (Velt)

When I realized it, I’ve already uttered my words.

“What? Who are you?” (Fanred)

The eyes she uses to look at me is brimming with hostility.

This unknown brat, what’s with him acting over familiar and tried to talk here? Her glare told me that.

However, I will talk still.

“Kaa-kun, you should say it too. Bonapa and Aruna, they weren’t murdered by a robber. Bonapa and Aruna, they betted their lives to protect the most important thing in this world for them. They didn’t simply died or got murdered, go and fix that part.” (Velt)

“What, the? You....... what are you saying?” (Fanred)

“Isn’t that right? King-sama.” (Velt)

As I asked that, the King only hangs his head in shame. In that face overflowing with repentance, tears are being hold.

“Oi, what’s the meaning of this? Stupid King! What are you crying for? Just who is this brat......” (Fanred)

“...........Velt.........” (The King)

I understand, King-sama. Just seeing that face, I can painfully understand of your suffering.

But still, this isn’t something I can yield over.

“I don’t care about the tampering of memories and history about me. Those things are already beyond help. But, the death of these two..... no, the way of life of these two, please don’t tamper them.” (Velt)

They are the pride of Velt Jeeha after all.

“Yes, that’s right..... it is as you said, Velt...... it is as you said,  both of them protect till the very end.” (The King)

“Stupid King!” (Fanred)

“Fanred, please let me talk here. I understand that we need to investigate the reason why Princess Arusha and Great General Kaizer are here. But, please let me talk here. The one who’s in the center of everything that’s happening right now, is that very youngster.” (The King)

Despite him being called the Stupid King, from my point of view the King is way too good of a person that it makes me worried.

It’s just, the other royalties and countries all cynically said that, he’s talentless, have no military prowess, have no renown, have no bravery, a mediocre king, Forna complained that  to me once.

Honestly, this country is being pillared by it’s military prowess, if it’s not because of Tyler, Mama, Galva, and others, Elfarshia Kingdom won’t be able to have this much weight in the Great Human Alliance Army.

But, even still he showed a will to never step back in only this. Towards this side of the King-sama that he normally doesn’t show, as expected Mama is able to sense something about it.

“Firstly...... Velt...... this is outside my duty to say this but, I’m sure I should at least say well done in coming here.” (The King)

“Well, I’ve been living a lazy pig life these two years though.” (Velt)

He gently put his hand on my shoulder and peered into my expression.

“It seems you didn’t break your own body.” (The King)

“Yeah thanks to you. King-sama, so you really remember me.” (Velt)

“Yes. I can’t have myself forget about it after all.... only by not forgetting you and keep on suffering..... is the only thing that I can do.” (The King)

“You don’t have to push yourself that far......” (Velt)

“If, if in the worst case! If in the worst case that I forgot about you, and at such time I met you by chance and ended up saying cruel words to you...... if that, if that were to happen..... if that were to actually happen, the mere thoughts of that sends me terrors! It will make me wanted to kill myself.” (The King)

“Well, think about Forna that’s experiencing that suffering at this moment..... it’s just, even so I understand that King-sama and Tyler have always thought about me and suffer in these two years..... so I don’t have any resentment regarding that.....” (Velt)

The meaning of our conversation, I’m sure Mama can’t understand it.

It’s painful being gazed by mama with suspicion but, King-sama doesn’t let anyone else get in between us.

“Velt, I actually already learned about you from the emergency report I received from Minister Olbant. Also what kind of thing you are setting your eyes on right now.” (The King)

That disgusting pig minister? I never thought there’s that kind of fast network of information. But, that make this conversation faster.

Though, it’s a different thing whether it’s going through or not.

“As I expect..... your thoughts never change.” (The King)

“Yeah. It won’t. It’s not like I’m saying we should just coexist and develop friendship with demihumans and demons like some amazing saints. It’s just, I’m just hang around as I please and try to get along. All the guys I got here are all those that don’t care about races. In this world the barrier between races might exist, but we are the ones who already on the other side of it. That’s why, we will be tampering with the world as we please.” (Velt)

It’s just several days. Despite so I’ve already have this many reunions and meetings over and over.

It doesn’t have anything to do with races. After all, unrelated to the previous life or current life, if now we have different form and shape then it’s but a small problem....

“Oi, trash. I got sleepy since my stomach is full, are you still gonna take long? I’m gonna sleep, wake me up once you’re done.” (Yuzuriha)

At that moment I, with a smile on my face....... I snapped.....

“ZZZ~...... mhh mm!” (Yuzuriha)

“Oi, Yuzuriha......” (Velt)

“Wha, what are you, hey, let got! I’ll kill you trash!” (Yuzuriha)

When I realized it I’m holding onto Yuzuriha’s waist.

Yuzuriha who got late in reacting for a moment because she was sleeping struggled, but I’ve locked onto her waist tightly and now holding onto her under arm, I flipped over her skirt, and with her butt fully open I.....

“Higuh!” (Yuzuriha)

......hit it with all my might.

“Hoh, that brat quite nicely resolute. That way to hit her butt, the snap on his wrist, the way he took interval, it’s all perfect. It’s on the level of something that can’t be reached if he didn’t experienced it himself.” (Fanred)

“Pr, Princess Yuzurihaaa! Wait, you over there, what are you doing-degozaru! Wha, hah!” (Musashi)

“Oi, the hell, Velt! Huh, Musashi? Why are you sitting in seiza?” (Melma)

“Eh, manager? Uh, wha? Why do I sitting like this? No, still, somehow my body instinctively humbled itself in front of that person-degozaru.....” (Musashi)

The way to train an animal is to engrave it into their bodies after all.

Huh? This feels like, a dejavu.

“B- bastaaard, what are you doing! What are you doing to my cute butt!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hmph!” (Velt)

“Agh!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hmph!” (Velt)

“Higyhh!” (Yuzuriha)

Yuzuriha inherited the best of genes. Just like Jackpot her specs are the best.

Perhaps, she would be really strong when actually fighting.

It’s just, maybe she hasn’t got used to pain?

“Nahahahahahaha! Da best, bro! Tis is the first time I ever seen someone spankin’ Yuzuriha’s butt!” (Jackpot)

“Ooh~, Jesus. The cute peach now being smeared red.” (Milco)

“Wait wait wait! Asakura-kun, what are you doing!” (Arusha)

“Hihahahaha, friggin’ Asakura-kun!” (Kagami)

“We- well, it’s Princess Yuzuriha’s fault to interrupt the important conversation with the King but..... it is pitiful-zou.” (Kaizer)

Ten times. Twenty times. Gradually the glare in Yuzuriha’s eyes and her resistance getting weaker.

“Grrh, hic, hic, ba, bastaaard, you, you’re just a trash, what have you done to this proud, cute, and strong me........ I’ll kill you! Hiic!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hmph!” (Velt)

“Hiiic!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hmph!” (Velt)

“Grrrh! N- no, uuh, it hurts!, Stop, stop iiiit!” (Yuzuriha)

Despite at first she’s resisting to the point of biting into my skin, but that also gradually turned into just mere play biting, she’s completely curled herself up.

At times, her sobbing voice could be heard but, well......

“Your Majesty....... I, I will...... conquer this world, from now on be it demihumans or demons, no matter the opponents if I can be on good terms with them I’ll get along with them as I please.” (Velt)

“Well, I actually only can feel anxiety from you, are you really alright?” (The King)

Perhaps because of being shown a more or less unsightly spectacle, King-sama showed an expression of being taken aback, but despite so I once again informed him that my will doesn’t change.

Rather, I wish he just think Yuzuriha as doesn’t exist here right now.

So, what will he do?

“Velt. We, don’t...... have much time.......” (The King)

The King approaches me with a feel as if sighing, then whispered into my ears.

Don’t have much time? What time does he mean?

“Velt, presently big wars on the Divine Race Continent have all gone. And, the one who is in the most perilous situation, the demons faction won’t be able to break the silence. The main cause for that is because Princess Ura held a tremendous power as an ambassador...... but if, a different cause for it to be found..... won’t you think that it would be terrifying?” (The King)

What’s with this all of a sudden? As if to not be heard by other guys, he is speaking to me so stealthily, just for what?

“Ever since that one war with the Jigoku Demon Kingdom two years ago, the demons have been in silence like the humans expected them to, for what reason you think that happened? Despite all those talks about the divine race revival once the power balance of the world collapsed, the demon faction has mostly been ignoring it since two years ago right from the start. However, even with the Love and Piece did the mediation, the dissenting opinion were all thoroughly calmed down...... why do you think that happened?” (The King)

Truly..... If it’s the demihumans then I can understand. That’s because, they have been driven out of the Divine Race Continent invasion, and the main reason for it is because the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans are partially destroyed.

But, for the demon faction, even with the Seven Great Demon Kings system were to crumble  when they feel like it, they could destroy a part of the Great Human Alliance with just the power of a single nation.

Despite so, they just remained silent like Love and Peace and the Great Human Alliance Army expected them to.

Just why?

“That is because..... the demon faction is........ stopping their attacks on the Divine Race Continent.......” (The King)

“.......Ooh, because they’re busy with other things?” (Velt)

“What do you think that makes them busy so?” (The King)

“What is..........” (Velt)

What is this? A riddle? Having completely stopped all the invasions on the Divine Race Continent, so what are they doing now?

For this kind of thing, it’s something that can make them lose awareness to the outside, they’re in the middle of something.......!

“Well, ........... it’s because inside the Demon Continent power struggles are happening.......” (The King)

“Why, are they having power struggle?” (Velt)

At that moment, if I just thought about it slightly I can arrive at the truth.

It’s something that I’ve said myself.

Originally, just like the Jigoku Demon Kingdom, while they have to drive off the Great Human Alliance Army with the power of a single nation, they have been unable to do it all this time, it is because they need to be on lookout for other demon kingdoms attack sand invasions.

While the humans battled with taking lead of the entire power of human race in the continent, both the demihumans and demons, only fought with just one nation.

That’s why they didn’t win, and the three races’ war was in a delicate power balance.

“Just because the need to put their strength on the war in Divine Race continent has gone, has a united motion appeared inside the demon race?” (Velt)

“If, the once scattered demon races were to....... gather under one Demon King and nation, what would happen then?” (The King)

If such thing were to happen? If, after the demons got united and then break their silence, what’s gonna happen?

“Wa, wait a minute, isn’t that’s why you’re telling all those Divine Race stuff! Even if the humans were to be destroyed, if the demons and demihumans were to be on full scale war, the damages gonna be uncountable, and right there the Divine Race gonna revive, and exterminate all the races......  that kind of scenario has already permeated to all over the world. So why.....” (Velt)

Huh, isn’t all of this so that that worst case situation could be avoided?

“And also, Ayase is...... Princess Arusha, she didn’t get any information about that. And even Ura periodically enters the Demon Continent, she’s getting information from that right?” (Velt)

Yeah, Ayase said this.

------ in the Demon Continent now, despite there’s actually still five Demon Kings, the only ones the humans can obtain information about are only the Makai Demon Kingdom of cyclops and Jigoku Demon Kingdom of the ogres. On top of that, because of the death of Demon King Sharkryuu, Vesparda Demon Kingdom has collapsed, while Demon King Chirotan’s whereabout is unknown. Therefore, there’s only three kingdoms left. However, no matter what we do we weren’t able to obtain information of those three.

No, wait a minute? What if the three kingdoms that they didn’t able to get information from no matter what to actually join hands behind closed door and then blockade the information?

“Oi oi oi, could it be.....” (Velt)

“I won’t say it’s all of them. But, those three kingdoms that the humans can’t obtain their information from..... that’s where Princess Ura can’t obtain information on no matter what she did. They’ve completely blockade the information.” (The King)

When I thought of it, the King nodded.

“You and Kishin has arrived at the Holy King’s prophecy, no, his lies. And, what we feared the most is, if that lie were to come under light. And how do you think that lie could come under the light?” (The King)

Indeed that is so. If I were to say it, even me who’s not a hero or anything was able to get to that truth, so there’s no guarantee that [other guys won’t be able to find it] too.

“Oi oi oi. Can it be that among those who knew about the truth, there’s a traitor inside them? What the hell’s the meaning of all of this then. In that scenario of Holy King, Ura from the demons and Maman from the demihumans, they still don’t know about it right? The others who knew about the truth are only some people from the human faction, so what’s the point of them in betraying their own race?” (Velt)

So long no one made an official announcement about the Holy King’s plan then it should be still goes undetected.

And me and Milco have never announced anything about it.

If so then other guys did it?

“Actually there’s one person...... that while knowing all the truth....... but went missing....... no, it’s right to say that the person deserted......” (The King)

“What?” (Velt)

“The one who went deserted is actually the top secret of the human race. Princess Ura and Yubamensch also don’t know. But........  should that person were to be entangled in this..... no, if that person were to be captured by the demons and talk......” (The King)

“Who the hell is it really. That missing guy....... this guy that so unnecessarily tattling stuff off....” (Velt)

At this moment, I heard a name that I never expected.

“The one that Tyler and others have captured and are under strict observation in a certain research facility........ a machine dragon named Dorauemon.” (The King)

Once, he followed me and cared about me, his figure as he called me [Onii-san] appeared in the back of my mind for a moment.

“Trash! You two have been whispering from a while ago and keep ignoring me! How dare, hic, how dare you did that to my butt!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hmph!”

“Hiigg!” (Velt)

Anyways, Yuzuriha became limp and kept crying.

 

 

Next Table of Content | Previous 


Rate the Translation

Give me a tip?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 164 Unnecessary Thing