Chapter 174 I Won’t Say I’m Glad That I died

 Got some illustrations to refresh the images in your head for the characters lmao. You can check it at table of content or just click this link. I also included a translation of the character sheet for volume 4. Can't quite read the others since they were just ai resized stuff.

Illustrations

Send me more illustrations so  I can upload them here. The ones I found on the net has rather low quality. Damn I'm sure there's a world map for the novel before.

 Geh, upon checking on my phone the images look way smaller than it should be. Now i don't know what to do.

 

Chapter 174 I Won’t Say I’m Glad That I died

 

Despite we all have gathered before, now we’re all scattered around.

Well, this island is just that small, if everyone just shouted out loud they’re all in the distance where they can be heard.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah”

I unintentionally let out a sigh. I just can’t let go of what happened just a bit ago from my head, my heart just can’t get it sorted out.

Auriga who wasn’t able to be the hero of the human race.

Mama said something along the line of Auriga tried to unite the world but his heart got broken apart by something that he himself only knew, and then he went and disappeared.

But, it was wrong. We well understood the reason of why Auriga got his heart broken.

Auriga got his heart smashed apart. Probably it was at the time when he remembered everything.

It was because of something that happened in the previous life.

“He’s the one who killed us huh.......... that guy.............” (Velt)

When we had our reunion, even when we reminisced about that accident we didn’t think back about the cause of that accident.

Even if we did thought back about it there’s nothing that could be done, there’s no one that even made a topic out of it.

It’s because rather than thinking that we were killed or be let die, we can only see that we died because of an accident.

But, when I see this guy went [I killed them] in front of us, I don’t know what to do anymore.

So it’s natural for Miyamoto to be at loss of what to do. He didn’t have anyone to consult it with, and more than anything to think he had to confront the cause of his death in previous life, it must be the first time in the history of his world.

“Shit.......” (Velt)

Who am I saying shit to? Is it to that driver? Should I bring back to life the desire for revenge that I don’t even notice?

That’s also wrong. It’s just, I don’t know what to do. And the same goes for the other guys.

Im sure that Kaa-kun, Yuzuriha, and Jackpot won’t know about it and it’s not like it’s something I can talk out with them.

There might be so many cases of people meeting the enemies that had killed their families and precious person in this world.

But, in our previous life it was a case that’s really so far in between.

That’s why everyone’s probably going back to the times when they were the previous life inside their hearts right now.

Ayase who is the princess of the Empire and the one who leads the human race in the wars too.

Kagami who makes chaos into the world with ill intentions too.

Milco who was called a Demon King and being feared by the world too.

Biyama who is charismatic to the young people and has been gaining popularity too.

And then, Miyamoto who has always at a loss of what to do all by himself too.

No matter who they are, no matter what kind of life they lead in this world, they won’t be able to give out the answer after all, they won’t be able to tell it to anyone.

That’s why, both my heart and mind got so unnecessarily out of order.

“Sensei.........................” (Velt)

Pathetic. It’s just today you know? The Sensei that I just met this very day, I feel like wanting to meet him again now.

Despite Sensei also won’t be able to understand this too.

No, I understand it. But, that’s probably why I’m being bothered by it.

If it’s Sensei, what kind of answer he will be able to arrive at........

“Shiiiiiiiiiiiit daaaaaaaaaamn!” (Velt)

I just slammed out my words to the sky and the sea with all my strength.

But, faster than that another person’s voice was heard.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHIT, DON”T JOKE AROOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUND! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SHIIIT!”

I can’t see him. I’ve never heard him screams like this all this time. No, there was once before. It was when the first time I reunited with him at the Empire.

“Kagami.....” (Velt)

He has the strongest attachment to the previous life more than anyone, he curses upon the fate of reincarnation and regard this word with anger and suffering.

In a place unseen, he entrusts himself to anger and screamed out. Perhaps, he also could be heard by the other guys.

Honestly, the moment when me and Kagami knew the real identity of Auriga, we thought that we’d wanted to kill him immediately.

However, in truth, I’m sure that we don’t understand about what to do after all.

Kagami, everyone else, and me too, when we realized it we’ve separated from that place as if running away.

Everyone, I wonder what they’re thinking and ponder right now........

“.............................Why.......................”

“Hm?”(Velt)

At that moment, I heard someone’s voice. And when I turned back, there’s that someone I got interested with a bit ago, the crestfallen white haired kid is there sitting.

I never thought he’d approach me to talk. No well, it felt like a voice I’ve ever heard somewhere......

“Why.............. Mackey Mouse and....................... Princess Arusha............ are together?”

“Eh, Mackey and, Arusha?” (Velt)

“Why Mackey who attacked the Empire and a princess of the Empire are in a group together........?”

At that instant, he slightly raised his face and his white bangs got parted, finally I got to look at his face.

Eyepatch!

No.................... rather than that................ this guy is, if I’m not mistaken............

“Because of that matter, I lost everything........... my authority, friends, ............. and even place to belong..........”

I remember!

He is the demon that led the cyclops when Kagami attacked the Empire and fought against Forna.

“If, if I’m not mistaken, you’re, Lagaia!” (Velt)

I’m certain. His limbs has gotten longer a bit but there’s no mistake that he’s the brat from that time!

Then, he moved slightly because of my words.

“............so you know............. about me?” (Lagaia)

I see, I mean, despite him already met me before he seemed to have forgotten about me.

Rather, what had become of him? If I’m not mistaken, isn’t he a prince of the cyclops kingdom?

What is he doing in this garbage dump of a place?

“Bastard, what happened to you? Did you lost your standing because of that attack and got chased out of your country?” (Velt)

“.....................................”

I hit the mark huh........

“It has nothing to do with you alright.” (Lagaia)

I mean, despite this brat is already dead for the most part, his mouth are still quite lively.......

“Down I go.” (Velt)

“.............why are you sitting next to me?” (Lagaia)

Really, I wonder why? It’s just when I realized it I’ve already sitting next to him.

“You know.............. I’ve already kissed Princess Forna so many times before.” (Velt)

“..............Eeh..........” (Lagaia)

“In that cyclops’ attack against the Empire, among the dead soldiers there were also my childhood friends.”

Yeah, he was unmistakenably tried to kill Forna, and also made Gau and Shii meet their demise.

“Yeah, you’re the boss of those one-eyed bastards.” (Velt)

“...............Are you desire for revenge? I............... the current me doesn’t have the desire to oppose you though.......” (Lagaia)

“I don’t really understand revenge or something like that. But, it’s not unrelated. That’s why, it HAS something to do with me right?” (Velt)

 And, why is it? If it’s enemy then all of them should just be more like Kagami, scum trashy guys.

Just why is he having this kind of frail looking expression......

“Well, right now is, yeah....... it’s just for killing time. For some reason, there’s so many things happening today, I’m just gonna worry about it endlessly if I’m alone after all.” (Velt)

Really, there’s nothing I can do even if I talk to this kind of guy.

I didn’t think about taking a revenge on him, it can’t be helped that I’m listening to the story of this kind of kid.

But right now, what should I choose? Should I do something or should I listen to someone else’s story instead, there’s a limit to what one person can think about after all, and maybe on a whim I decided to sit next to him like this.

“I am a cyclops. While being a one-eyed race, I have two. A cursed child born out of the blood of the Demon King and a human slave............ everyone has told me that........ you shouldn’t have been born they said.......” (Lagaia)

Now that I remember, I ever heard Ura talked about him a bit.

While being a prince of the cyclops, his birth and constitution were abhorred, he was a child resented by the world.

“But despite so, I believed that one day I would be acknowledged...... but, I’ve lost everything. Those who followed me have died..... I have been abandoned by all....... those who once acknowledged me now turned their backs on me....... and then, two years ago....... Love and Peace joined hands with Makai Demon Kingdom, changing everything I have all this far.........” (Lagaia)

I ended up listening to a heavy story. Well, I’ve prepared for it in a way.

“No more, .............I’m............ too tired................ enough already................. just go............” (Lagaia)

With those words, Lagaia once again look down and erase my presence off his mind.

Now, perhaps if I were to be here as his enemy because of Gau and Shii, maybe he won’t be putting up any resistance at all and died.

If I’m not mistaken, from what Ura said he’s three years below me, so he’s fourteen years old now huh. That makes him a middle schooler. Younger than even the time when I died in the previous life.

At that time I didn’t even think anything about dying at all. And despite that this brat even thought about [if I were never born] huh.

It’s like, there’s just so many form of living huh. Really.

TL note: well this might be late, but the author use  なんか (nanka) tons. It have many meanings on the context but usually like ‘for some reason, it’s like, somehow, something like that etc.’

“Asakura-kun? What are you doing?” (Arusha)

It’s Ayase. His face looks tired somehow.

“Who’s the boy next to you?” (Arusha)

“No well..... no one really. Rather, what’s up?” (Velt)

“Wait, you were having conversation though......” (Arusha)

Despite being stared Lagaia doesn’t give any particular response.

Well, if I were to tell his real identity here, things just gonna get unnecessarily messy, so maybe it’s better to just shut up here huh.

As I start to get away from Lagaia, Ayase nodded and we go a bit distance from that place.

“I mean, aren’t you have many things to think about yourself?” (Velt)

“Eh? No, I was just washing my body a bit.” (Arusha)

“Bo............dy? In a place surrounded by ocean of sludge like this?” (Velt)

“Ara? If I’d like to, something like making clean water can be done with magic right? Besides, I can make hot water with just heating it.” (Arusha)

“Yeah, that sure is cost efficient huh. I mean, to think that you can bathe in a time like this, that’s quite a thing to say.” (Velt)

Man, does she even got shocked or anything? No, rather than that, isn’t there’s something strange here?

As we got to a place slightly away from other people’s eyes under the shadow of wreckages, I sit myself down on a nearby iron plate and next to me Ayase also sitting down.

“And, what do you want to talk about?” (Velt)

Even as I remember the off feeling sensation coming from Ayase, I asked her and she gave me a small smile.

“Asakura-kun......... I would be glad if you can guess what’s going to happen when a woman who has washed her body said she wanted to be alone with a man...........” (Arusha)

........................hah?

“Asakura-kun............. will you do it?” (Arusha)

At this time I, more than being shy or anything, thought that either it’s my head has turned out of it’s mind or it’s Ayase who’s head had turned weird,  I don’t really know.

When I was about to cut it out to Ayase, it happened at that moment.

“Asakura-kun......... we, we.......... must have been able to get along well in the previous life, definitely.” (Arusha)

“...............Hey, Ayase, just, what are you saying?” (Velt)

“We would have been get along well! That’s why, I’m sure, it’s supposed to be become that kind of relationship!” (Arusha)

At that moment, as Ayase clings onto my arm, large droplets of tears started to fall from her eyes that I stare into.

“I, have, a positive proof of it. You see, when you were at that field trip, you’re about to confess to Mina right? But you see, Mina has that kind of personality, even if she said that she’s jealous of girls that has boyfriend, she’d say that she doesn’t really understand about going out with them, and thought that it’d be more fun being together with everyone, besides, she doesn’t have anyone specific that she likes, so that’s why even if you confess you’re going to get rejected! See, isn’t that right! It is like that! You got rejected! I’m correct, right! Please, say so........ if your confession succeed...... and you two going out together..... and made me lost the place to be with you,........... that just, absolutely can’t happen.......” (Arusha)

The arm that Ayase clings to, she’s clinging to it so strongly as if trying to dig into it.

Even when I thought that it hurts and about to shake it off, Ayase never let go still.

“That’s why, I, I, was going to confess to you, as, you got heartbroken..... and yes that’s going to make you feel complicated and you won’t be able to answer right away, that’s why we’ll just test things out with going out together, then we’ll going on dates and our time together will increase, and at that time our classmates would found out, they’d tease on us, but when we realized it we’d already always together, even at that road to school..... then the test date time would ran out, then we’d begin dating seriously....... and after that, we’ll study together, aiming to get to the same university together........ and even when we graduate we’d be together......” (Arusha)

“Ayase, calm down! No, what’s wrong with you now. Get a grip!” (Velt)

“Please, Asakura-kun! Please say that we get along well even in the previous life! Please..... just the thought that because of I died at that time now I’m able to be together with you...... I, I absolutely don’t want to think that I’m glad I died at that time!” (Arusha)

Ah.........

“Uh, uuuh, I, I, hate it........ after all, it was an accident......... but, but, despite I never even thought of it..........I, I’m scared! I’m unsightly, the worst, I’m the worst kind of human! Even if just for a moment, to think that I’d be glad of what happened at that time...... thinking that I’d die together with you....... thinking that I’m glad because that happened before you confessed............. N, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” (Arusha) 

It’s too saddening. Something like [I’m glad I died at that time] is just too saddening.

When I realized it, I’ve already hug Ayase to calm her down. It happened in the spur of the moment.

There’s nothing else I can do but that.

After all, I’m gonna be lying if I said [there’s never a time I thought of that].

It’s true right? [I won’t be able to meet with Forna and others had I not died right?] that’s just so sorrowful. But, I will not say that I never thought about it. No, I do ever thought about it.

“Aah, that’s right....... that’s what Miyamoto is agonizing about.” (Velt)

Despite already settled it as an accident, when the wrong doer of that time appeared before our eyes like this, we can’t help but think even much more about the feeling we felt back when that accident happened in our previous life.

All that sadness and bitterness are being lumped together but even so, we have found meaning in this world, and also happiness.

But, to be able to embrace the thought of [it’s all thanks to because I died at that time], it’s just way too bitter.

Because he didn’t know of what to do with it, Miyamoto tried to not tell us about that.

“............I’m sorry...... Asakura-kun......” (Arusha)

“Nah, I understand the feeling. It’s a really weird thing....... Despite, I kept cursing this world......... before both of my parents died.......... despite I hated being reborn like this.” (Velt)

And before I knew it, I ended up being glad that I’ve been reborn. Despite right now, my existence is being forgotten by Forna, Ura and others, and have fallen into so many despairs.

But even so, I want to keep on living in this world. Only that is what I certain of.

“Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmm, you got into some serious shuraba?”

.............somehow, Biyama suddenly appeared on our side with that [excited] look on her face.

“Bi, Biyama-san!” (Arusha)

“No weeelll, somehow, I heard you said something like [do it] after all, uwah, you serious? But when I thought that and tried to secretly peek, what happened here now?” (Althea)

“S, so you were watching!” (Arusha)

No well, with you being yourself, why did you got seemed quite indifferent about it?

“I mean, Biyama, what do you think about it?” (Velt)

“Hm? What?” (Althea)

“Like I said, it’s that driver. You’re shocked yourself right?” (Velt)

However, opposite of what I thought, Biyama went [hmm~], thought about it a bit and then she shook her head.

“Hmmmm, nooope. Yeah well, I did thought about that at first you see, but honestly, there’s really no other way of saying it than as, hmmmmm, it was his mistake right~?” (Althea)

“No well, it maybe really like that but, like I said, it’s not something that’s just so easily be let go away , ain’t it? There are guys that got his parents and siblings all got killed. But, there’s not a time when you can meet the guy that killed yourself. So it can’t be helped, you must be feeling absolutely worst right?” (Velt)

“No, but well, it just can’t be helped right? To be honest, my current life isn’t that bad too~! I mean, I did died but with that I can get to meet Maman! I did died there but even so I’m happy to be reborn in this world” (Althea)

This girl, did she actually listen to my conversation with Ayase? Is she doesn’t interested in other parts other than [do it]?

She just went and smashed me and Ayase’s agony about [thanks to have died] with no hesitation.

“Biyama-san, in, indeed it might be like that but........” (Arusha)

“If that’s indeed like that then it’s fine right? I mean, everyone’s seems down the puddle, can you do something about them?” (Althea)

“That’s not why....... even you have it right? Don’t you have any regret towards the family you left behind in the previous life?” (Arusha)

“I have but, well, whatever right? Even if I beat the shit out of that dirty guy, it’s not like it’s gonna resolve anything.” (Althea)

Whhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

“Wha, what’s with that, Asakura! That, looking at me like that, uwaah, don’t totes look at me with that kind of face!” (Althea)

“Uwaaah” (Velt)

“Don’t look at me like that, I said! What the hell, you’re stupid yourself, so don’t totes make me for a fool!” (Althea)

Well, I do make her for a fool but in a way it’s also out of concern so I can’t say it well.

However, I wonder why, when I heard Biyama’s story, my heart felt lighter somehow.

“If there’s guys that cursed about being born then there’s also guys that are glad instead....... Just like Kagami, guys that cursed for being reborn also exist. Well, I guess it’s something like that.” (Velt)

And at this time, I remembered about something from the past.

That time, yeah....... something like an answer, since the beginning........

“Haaaaaah, that’s enough.” (Velt)

“Asakura-kun?” (Arusha)

“At least I’m okay now.  Biyama is like that too but, I’m not a kind of guy to think things so complicatedly.” (Velt)

That’s why, let’s put it as it is, and properly settle things here.

I stood up and move my legs forward.

“A, and, Ayase.” (Velt)

“What?” (Arusha)

“Maybe, in the previous life we won’t be getting along well? I mean, I can’t imagine it at all.” (Velt)

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! In, in this kind of situation, th, th th, that asakun that’s, too much!” (Arusha)

“Kuhahahahahahahaha” (Velt)

From my behind, Ayase is shouting as she follows along, and I laughed.

“Wait where are you going, Asakura-kun!” (Arusha)

“I feel like wanted to talk a bit. To that Glass onii-san.” (Velt)

I already decided of what to do myself. And, if the other guys were going to take revenge on him then they can just do it themselves.

It’s because this world is that kind of world, if the person who suffered the most wanted to shoulder it themselves then that’s fine too.

It’s not wrong after all, in the first place, there’s no one knows what’s the right thing to do in this situation.

That’s why, before anyone else got to him first, I want to try to talk to him once, that’s what I thought.

“Hm.......?” (Velt)

And then, when I was thinking of going to Auriga’s place, I see the back of the person I know of.

Kagami......

“Yo, what’s up, you’re having a scary face........” (Velt)

“..............Asakura-kun..........” (Kagami)

Kagami’s face as he looked back, it’s devoid of his usual joking around smile.

“Hmp, so once you got your head working bit by bit, you’re trying to kill Auriga for the sake of getting your revenge huh?” (Velt)

“..................Asakura-kun........ I.........” (Kagami)

“Then, wait for a bit. We’re now able to meet with him after all this time. Let’s hear from Auriga, about his confession about the previous life, about what happened that day, and also what he’s been doing all this time, well, anything’s fine I just want to talk to him a bit.” (Velt)

The moment I passed Kagami from his side, I can hear him biting his lip strongly.

“Asakura-kun, I, as I thought, I can’t forgive him......... he’s......... if he just doesn’t exist.” (Kagami)

When I look at him with a sidelong glance, blood is dripping out from the lip he bitten.

“Yeah, if you think like that then it’s alright. In truth, if the families of those that died in that accident were to know of the driver’s existence, I bet they’d gonna tear him apart limb by limb.” (Velt)

“.............You’re not going to stop me?” (Kagami)

“Do you wanna be stopped? But, this isn’t Japan. Laws saying you can’t take revenge don’t exist, instead, isn’t it can be said for justice?” (Velt)

“................................” (Kagami)

“Well, but you just can’t huh. Both Miyamoto and Ayase are like that too. You, who shouted for revenge because of your fate in the previous life....... You’ve piled up way too many sins in this current life with no remorse after all.” (Velt)

The bus where students on a field trip rode on fell into a ravine in an accident.  I don’t know how many people have died but at best estimate there’s nearly forty people.

The innocent students and their homeroom teacher died, then their families who have nowhere to vent their angers on fell into sadness.

And now the guy who claimed that he was the cause of that incident is now before our eyes, the victims and their families will surely incensed, they’d blame, and definitely take their revenge.

There’s nothing wrong in me and Kagami who died in that incident to blame the driver who was the cause of it all.

But, the Kagami right now, he cursed his fate upon being reincarnated in this world, he went out of control, and then added even more to this world’s sadness and death in ill will.

“Kagami. You had common sense too right? You’re a guy who cursed this world and with malice, tried to destroy it as you acted as you pleased, I can see that you’re hesitating from that burdened look in your eyes. Well, of course you would. Else it’s gonna be too selfish and stupid after all.” (Velt)

Even if it’s not by his own hands, the organization he made has killed Miyamoto’s family after all.

And even if it’s a war, in the battle at the Empire that he instigated, six hundred people from the human side have died.

“But............ I........... if that incident didn’t happen, I won’t be this broken! I won’t ended up becoming this kind of person!” (Kagami)

“Yeah, like I said before........ it’s really, just a bad luck.” (Velt)

“Guh, A, sakura, ...... ba, stard...........” (Kagami)

“There maybe no one that sympathizes with you in this world but....... Still I will sympathize with you.” (Velt)

From behind as I passed, a sound of rubbles being kicked away was heard.

“So....... can you really just accept it! Blaming it all on bad luck! It was all an accident! Can you really be satisfied with that, Asakura! Say that you can forgive him, bastard! Hihahahaha, or what? You became so popular and got courted by the princesses of this world that you became a riajuu, so aren’t you instead thinking that it’s lucky to have died? Hihahaha, I bet so, in the previous world you were treated as scum be it in the town or even in the school! You didn’t have any good future in any case, you were just a trash!” (Kagami)

So many times, so many times he kicked, stomped, and spitted out curse like words in anger.

“Ka, Kagami-kun! Please correct yourself, there are things that should be said and things that shouldn’t!” (Arusha)

“You must think so too right, Ayase-chan! You can be so openly flirt around with the Asakura-kun you loved so much after all, so why don’t you say your thanks to that driver for causing that accident to happen? Hihahahahahahahahahahaha!” (Kagami)

“Kaga, mi, ku, ................., Kagami-kun!” (Arusha)

“The hell with that face, you wanna come at me? AH?” (Kagami)

Perhaps because of hearing our quarrel Milco and Miyamoto suddenly appeared with worried expression.

Jackpot and Kaa-kun too, even Yuzuriha came, the situation just so ambiguous to her that she got her eyes spin around in confusion.

Well, something unfortunate for the three of them. Honestly, they don’t have anything to do with it after all.

“Aah, hey Kagamiiii, really, you totes calm down or something.” (Althea)

Mister Kagami.........” (Kishin)

“..............Kagami-kun.........” (Arusha)

Biyama and others are trying to chide on the agitated Kagami but his agitation just won’t stop.

“Kuku, hihahahaha, Miyamo-cchan.......... why won’t you kill me?” (Kagami)

“What did you say?” (Barnando)

“Hihahahahahaha, you too, you too must be wanting to kill me right! Right? How did it feel getting your family killed by hunters? If I hadn’t tempted the Holy Knights with Love and Money they might be still alive after all!” (Kagami)

Miyamoto’s expression changed. Anger, sadness, and pity, he’s looking at Kagami with all those feelings mixed in.

“Murata-kun you too, you’re so tragic! You got killed by that driver, and now your existence got erased by the Holy Knight’s magic after all!” (Kagami)

“OH~, hey, Mister Kagami. You’d better get cool down.” (Kishin)

“What about you Biyama-chan? Aah, well, you actually don’t think about anything huh!” (Kagami)

“No, why both you and Asakura like to make fun of people like that.” (Althea)

“Prince Jackpot........ no, Kimura-kun........... I’m so jealous of you....... because you don’t remember about anything.......... you don’t have to feel this pain.” (Kagami)

“Aah, just wat the ‘eck is this, bros y’all been like this since awhile ago! Brawl is nice but let’s just stop the all tis quarrel! Like, all it does is spreadin’ vicious air around ya know?” (Jackpot)

He sent abuse and contempt to each one of us, then more than that maybe he felt more wretched himself, Kagami then crumbled down as he was in that place.

Kagami understands more than anyone himself. That he is the most miserable and pitiful than any one of us here, he is but a fool.

“Asakura-kun.....................” (Arusha)

“Yeah.” (Velt)

“I’m too............. I don’t want it.............. after all this time......... we can finally......... I thought it’s gonna be fun....... I’m too, I don’t want it like this.......” (Kagami)

“Kagami........”

“I really know, just how selfish I am, I know just how much of a trash scum I am from deep inside my heart................... but.............. I just can’t do anything about it.............” (Kagami)

At that moment, it was the first time I ever seen Kagami trembled and uttered those frail words.

“.............it hurts............ please.......... save me......... tell me......... I, what should I do?” (Kagami)

The Kagami who wishes to be saved by someone, it’s the first time I see him like this in this world.

To think that he’d spit out those words, it is unbecoming of him, but still he wished to be saved.

And then......

“What, you, talked just now.........”

Well, it’s a small Island. If you shout with a loud voice you’d be heard.

Then of course, someone gonna hear it.

“Wha, what does this mean, Miyamoto-kun, you..... you all are, it, it can’t be......”

With an expression as if plunged deeper and even more deeper into despair, Auriga stands behind our backs.

 

 

Next Table of ContentPrevious

 

 Rate the Translation

 Give me a tip?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family