Chapter 193 Seven Great Demon Kingdoms

Seems gonna be busy tomorrow so I posted ahead of time.

 

Chapter 193 Seven Great Demon Kingdoms

 

The problem is, should we enter or not.

There’s also waiting for our other comrades. We’re all now being scattered apart, and since I’m able to reach this place like this, others should be able to reach here with not that of much time difference.

We got an unfathomable Demon King and a mysterious group that made Yuzuriha terrified. I don’t know just who the hell that guy was but should I be prudent here?

Ura could be about to get NTR-ed but I have to be cautious? Now, that’s impossible.

“Hey, Yuzuriha. That guy you’re being scared of, just how much of a freak is he?” (Velt)

The thing that piqued me now is that freak guy. However, despite me saying him as a freak, there are many level of how much of a freak a guy could be.

Tl note: here Velt is talking about how much of a freak is he using yabai. Yabai could literally means terrible but well i kinda think freak to be more apt for this.

Too disgusting that he’s a freak, too pervert that he’s a  freak, too strong that he’s a freak, too Gyanza that he’s a freak, too Maman that he’s a freak, all of them aren’t words that just point out to just strength.

“I don’t know. He knew that I’m here but........... he didn’t move.” (Yuzuriha)

She doesn’t know? Well, it’s not like I don’t understand something that is unknown is what make it terrifying but is Yuzuriha the kind of being that afraid of something like that?

[You need not to be afraid. Come out openly.]

He appeared again. Not only that but at such a good timing.

“Neferti, you bastard.” (Velt)

“You came again. Much nothing to do? Won’t you normally be busy before a wedding?” (Althea)

The moment we wondered about what to do next he suddenly appeared. It’s as if he’s inviting us in.

“That guy..... despite him knowing that we’re here, he just ignored us. He doesn’t hold any interest in us, just like a trash.............” (Yuzuriha)

Yuzuriha who was curling up in my back frightened is now gradually calming down.

When I look carefully, the two armies that were in front of the fortress were neither showing any attacks nor fights, one part of them went inside the castle but the other guys were staying where they were and starting to erect tents, seemingly about to make an encampment.

I don’t know who’s the guy that noticed Yuzuriha but it seems that terrible guy doesn’t seem to hold any interest to our side.

He doesn’t seem to be our allies nor our enemy. Still, that doesn’t mean I can be rest assured about it though.......

[Now then, come here] (Neferti)

It was at that moment. Is this guy already here before us or only now appeared instead?

When I thought that the ground is being a little bit shaky, the sand is starting to be sucked down into the earth, and when I look at it closely at it there’re stairs leading underground in there.

[Are you surprised? To store that many undeads, I’ve concealed many paths underground. It can even lead directly to my place, do you not know?] (Neferti)

He’s looking down on us this much?

He scattered us who came to snatch his bride apart as if to hinder us, when I thought he’d  fight us with the Seven Deadly Sins, next moment  he already gestured at us as if inviting us in.

“What are you scheming?” (Velt)

I asked at him directly with all the doubts I have all this time packed in it.

[Scheming? Now now. I merely wish to make Ura happy though? Relax. I won’t take your lives. This is but a game.] (Neferti)

In the end he didn’t answer, as if he’s saying [if you want to know the answer, then come immediately], that’s how Neferti said it.

“Uhaah, for some reason I don’t like it. Heey, Velt, let’s wait till at least another guy came here okay? At least someone like Kaa-kun.” (Althea)

Nods nods nods” (Yuzuriha)

Despite actually being strong, Althea made a bitter smile, and Yuzuriha who was still frightened intensely nodded her head.

Well, it’s not like I don’t understand them however it makes me calm down instead.

“It’s quite the sweet thought but...................... he said he won’t kill us huh?” (Velt)

I don’t really have any reasons for believing it but somehow I also think it’s true.

“Hah? Why? If we suddenly fell into a trap what’s gonna happen then!” (Althea)

“No well, a trap after this late. I mean, I don’t know how strong Neferti is but if he wanted to trap us any more than this don’t you think he’d done it already?” (Velt)

Yeah, if he just send out undeads nonstop won’t he be able to at least make me suffer?

That Seven Deadly Sins, since there are seven guys who’re like that Belphegor if several of them come at once things gonna go even worse.

“But, isn’t it because there’s simply something strong in that castle instead? Like that one who made Yuzu-cchi terrified!” (Althea)

“Yeah. At least we should wait till big brother comes.” (Yuzuriha)

Indeed, I can imagine what Althea said since this castle seems as if inside the palm of Neferti’s hand.

Since there’s someone that made Yuzuriha frightened, it might be true that it would be better to wait till someone else come.

However, right now, I just can’t think that seems to be the case at all.

Yeah, this feeling, rather than saying it as beating down the guy who’s trying to take your bride, instead.......

“Hey, aren’t you too slow? I don’t know what you are trying to do by loitering around here, but how about you move now? Or you’d like me to kill you instead?”

I didn’t realize it at all.

“Geh!” (Velt)

“!” (Althea)

“Hiik!” (Yuzuriha)

Someone’s voice other than us.

I shivered and spontaneously jumped away from that spot, a shadow came out of the underground in the shape of a man.

“Despite I’ve already let you off you still won’t move? I came because of that, you know? But, aren’t you rude with how you’re shocked like that? You’ve really hurt me, what are you intending to do with this?”

That man’s eyes are something different.

Inside the darkness, those eyes gave off the light and look of a crescent moon.

“Heeh, that’s quite the disconnected races you have there? Want me to I disconnect you all? That way, we won’t have future trouble right?”

So it’s this guy? Behind his listless and dull smile and the style of his hair that is hiding one eye, he’s actually burning scorchingly inside.

 His whole body is being covered by a white overcoat, but for some reason, one of his arms is wrapped in a black cast.

However, what’s so characteristic of him is what on his back.

Contrary to Eljela’s, he has bat like wings of devil.

“Who are you?” (Velt)

“................hmmmm?”

That question spontaneously came out of my mouth, the man turned to look at my face slowly as he bite his nail.

That slow movement of his for some reason makes us react so sensitively to each of them.

“Huh? What? Who? Why? Talk so casually? To me? What? What what? I will kill you, you know? But it’s not good to not answer after being asked right? Right? So, I’ll  answer it?”

I see. It’s his head that’s a freak.

The moment I thought that, Yuzuriha who’s hiding behind my back muttered in a small voice.

“It’s him!” (Yuzuriha)

I knew it, it’s this guy.

“What? Tiny-chan. Are you okay with it being your last words?”

Yuzuriha is trembling clatteringly.

It’s that much? I do think of him as strong and I feel there’s something different about him but, is it that much?

“Hm? Aah, is that so? Could it be, that kid............. a mixed blood dragon? Same as me?”

“!”

“Well, the amount of relatives she’s eaten is.............. seems can’t be compared to me.”

The atmosphere changed evidently.

It suddenly turned cold.

He turned a crescent moon like sharp smile towards us.

And then, it was at that moment.

“Now now, what will we do if they get trrified, Jarenga-shi.”

Since when? Another person is here.

“It’s already an emergency situation with Jarenga-shi only leaking out his killing intent after all. I ended up arriving here before I knew it. I don’t mind with you being mischievous but so long I’m here I won’t let any disaster from happening okay?”

That man grabbed onto the cast wrapped right arm of the man called Jarenga, with an extraordinarily refreshing smile and strong words, he makes our eyes chase after him with just by existing there, he’s giving off this sparkling glittering atmosphere. Moreover, he’s an over the top handsome guy with curly hair.

And he also possesses an overwhelming amount of confidence that even others could tell just by looking.

He seems to be older than me but it doesn’t seem to be that far. Twenties? At least teens?

However, he has the same characteristic with Jarenga, his wings.

The same angel wing of Eljela’s and Jarenga’s devil wing, different kind of wings exist on the left and right of his back.

Cladding his body is a shining golden knight armor. It’s so flashy that it’s painful to the eyes.

“Waaao, that’s sure was dangerous~.........” (Velt)

And then, the man called Jarenga seemingly lost his interest in us, he flashed a smile with bloodshot eyes and the turned towards the other man.

“Thoughtlessly touching me, ...........you might regret it you know? Lucifer-san? Despite it thanks to that woman that you got unsealed, but you want to sleep eternally instead now?” (Jarenga)

“Hahaha, that’s nice, Jarenga-shi. I don’t hate the inextinguishable fighting spirit that dwells in you. Should I say it, as one would expect from the strongest mixed blood prince of the Demon Continent? But, I don’t mind that you know? I promise that I would curb down that boiling blood of yours.” (Lucifer)

Prince? What?

What is this guy saying with such a refreshing face?


“.................this guy too...... Just who are these two?” (Velt)

Also, for some reason Yuzuriha is keep shivering behind my back as she hides.

What’s the meaning of this? It happened the moment I was about to ask once again.

“Well, nice to meet you. Human, dark elf, and lion dragon clansman, you are truly of rich varieties visitors but rest assured. We are by no means suspicious individuals.”

What?

Towards the hand that the man held out, I spontaneously took it into a handshake.

The hand that I grabbed mine strongly for some reason felt like having a hot passion inside it.

And then, the man introduced himself.

“I’m Lucifer. You seem to have defeated my comrade in arms, Belphegor that Neferti-shi had called out, I saw it happened.” (Lucifer)

“A, alright........” (Velt)

“It sees Jarenga-shi was picking on you but you don’t need to worry. I won’t lay my hands on you.” (Lucifer)

So refreshing..........

“Yeah, my pleasure, ah, Lucifer......” (Velt)

“What is it? Oh friend.” (Lucifer)

“........f, friend?” (Velt)

“Hey hey, what are you saying now? We shook each other’s hand and even call by name. You’re already my friend. And so, what do you want to ask?” (Lucifer)

So refreshing.......

He’s the type of guy that stressed on friendship, the one that exists in the center of the class.

He got uselessly many friends, the kind of guy that’d be popular among girls, this guy.

It’s just, it’s just he not simply refreshing.

“............uuh.............uuh........”

It’s clear with just seeing the frightened Yuzuriha.

He’s not some ordinary person huh. Like a............hm?

“Eh what? You’re ignoring me now? Lucifer-san, I’ll make the graves of both you and those seven thing guys too you know?”

But, it seems it’s that guy who’s the hot blooded here huh?

This guy called Jarenga, he flashed a smile looking down on us.

And then, Lucifer also returned a strong smile.

“Yeah, my apologies. It’s better for you guys to remember. His name is Jarenga Yavai. The second prince of Yavai Kingdom. He’s said to be of the same strength as the Seven Great Demon Kings, the Prince General of Yavai Demon Kingdom, he’s one of the [Four Moonlight Princes].” (Lucifer)

Prince? Hey, why the heck the percentage of me meeting up with royalties so high now?

Huh? Yavai?

“Yavai? B, bastard could it be!” (Velt)

That Yavai, it’s exactly means terrible news! I mean, what the hell? For real?

Hah?

“Oooh my, bastard? What? You use bastard on me?” (Jarenga)

Jarenga laughed as if to jeer at us.

I mean, this is bad. I accidentally said bastard just now. Against a prince. ....no, I’ve said that to all the Demon Kings I’ve met so far huh.

But, the opponent this time is a freak.

However........

“Ah................................... higuh! Trash!” (Yuzuriha)

“!” (Velt)

A vision appeared to me.

A chill ran through my whole body, killing intent so vivid that it got etched into my heart.

“A mouth is? It’s the origin of calamity, isn’t it? .................though now I wanted to make you taste that very calamity yourself?..............so you’re getting in my way? Lucifer-san?” (Jarenga)

 Possibly, had it not because Lucifer holding onto this Jarenga guy’s arm, just now I could may have been died already?

It’s a killing intent of a degree that could make you feel that.

“The word bastard is a rough words, it is a word that went beyond the position of each other and could make the distance between one another shorten in one go. A miracle that the culture of living words has given to. To scold him over a minor matter such as using that word in a place where not even a government affairs being held, I can’t stay indifferent towards that.” (Lucifer)

However, that kind of killing intent even got wrapped around a refreshing feel, this Lucifer guy is out of ordinary too.

“Hmmm? Is that what you wanted to say? What you mean is the way to use that word? You’re mistaken, so do you want to regret over it in hell?” (Jarenga)

“Hahha, such a vigorous and energetic prince. I like that spirit. However, I won’t regret it. Be it my words, fights I had, and the way I live! So what do you think about it? If you could show a strength that could make me feel regret, I will promise you Jarenga-shi, an apology.” (Lucifer)

“What’s with that promise with not even a shred of sorry in it? Huh? Is it because you don’t even feel a tiny bit of inkling to losr?” (Jarenga)

What the hell is up with these guys? .........

“Hey, Velt, what should we do now? Really.” (Althea)

“U, uuugh..........ugh.” (Yuzuriha)

We’re supposedly the concerned party here but we got ignored and then Lucifer and Jarenga guy got things flared up as they pleased.

And as expected of the representatives of someone who can’t read the atmosphere, Althea and Yuzuriha both didn’t read the mood at all.

However, Jarenga showed a reaction  [Hm?] to Althea’s words.

“Velt? Did you say Velt just now?” (Jarenga)

Does he knew my name in some way? The moment I thought that Neferti once again showed himself.

[Isn’t it fine to stop frightening them this much? Lucifer-dono. Prince Jarenga.]

Lucifer smiled refreshingly and holds up his hands. In contrary Jarenga snapped and glared Neferti with sharp glare.

“Hey, I never heard of this you know, Demon King Neferti? Today I..... only heard that we’ll be holding a meeting for the [Demon Continent Summit], you know?” (Jarenga)

The hell, you! Why the heck did you just throw that kind of bomb in!

[That’s right. There’s no change regarding that. It is so that Yami Demon Kingdom, Kurai Demon Kingdom, and Yavai Demon Kingdom unify their will before we have the Summit involving humans, demihumans, cyclops and ogres.  Furthermore, it is to plan the absorption of the remnants and lands of the countries that Chirotan and Sharkryu once ruled for demons unity.] (Neferti)

“Right? Dad and brother are busy with surveilling Jigoku Demon Kingdom and Makai Demon Kingdom aren’t they? And so I have to took the trouble to come here? So what’s the meaning of this? For some reason some lot of unnecessary people are here? Moreover..........” (Jarenga)

Hey, isn’t this a big event that could decide the course of the world?

Is it alright for them to talk about it so simply in front of us? This kind of thing even Ura, Forna and others won’t know about, right?

However, as my mind was in another place thinking about that, for some reason Jarenga is looking at me.

“Moreover, it seems he’s that guy called Velt right?” (Jarenga)

[And is there any problem with that? I don’t have a detailed account of human world but is this Velt famous?] (Neferti)

“Oh oh my? Did I forget about it? It’s the human that [junk toy] keep begging help from right? Ah, or could it be you don’t know it? Yeah, I see, so it’s like that huh? You only knew that thing only called for [onii-san] right? I see, so we didn’t tell you about it I guess?” (Jarenga)

Eh.......me?

[What? That means, he is...........] (Neferti)

“So you really don’t know? As I thought, we should meet up and share information like this or things gonna turn troublesome right? Else, [that woman] will complain too?” [Jarenga]

I spontaneously look at Althea and Yuzuriha but the two of them only tilted their heads unknowingly.

Still, Neferti himself also got surprised with his eyes wide open.

[.........I see............. so something like that happened. I see.......... that’s why Ura is......... So that’s how it is. There was an understanding for the various races to be together with him.......] (Neferti

“What, so you really don’t know? Well,  your role is to win over Princess Ura so that the humans won’t suspect her right? That being said, how’s Princess Ura?” (Jarenga)

[No, wait. Don’t you think it’s strange? If I’m not mistaken, the man you mentioned was supposed to be caught by the Holy Knights and now should be being imprisoned, isn’t it? I heard the rescue for him still haven’t been put into practice, so how did he get out?] (Neferti)

“Who knows? Didn’t he just make an escape from it? But......... things have turned quite big right? .........if it’s like this, isn’t it better for father to come here rather than me?” (Jarenga)

[Indeed. This is truly a coincidence. I’m so much surprised about it right now. This in itself, might be fated.] (Neferti)

They ignore us but keep talking about us, just what are these guys talking about?

Neferti. Jarenga. And, Lucifer too.

“Jarenga-shi. You see, I myself am also surprised with this but this day is truly, the day where fate is gathering. With him being the Velt-shi from the rumors, and on top of that, for some reason, Chirotan-shi is also moving together with him.” (Lucifer)

“Chirotan? That Demon King..........he’s alive?” (Jarenga)

“And also, the biggest concern for us, the matter with the ogres and cyclopes.” (Lucifer)

“What do you mean?” (Jarenga)

“The prince so called as prince of tragedy, Prince Lagaia. Also, the one that [he] said previously, the ogre named Kishin, he is also moving together with Velt-shi.” (Lucifer)

“Lagaia? Aah, that ostracized kid? And by Kishin, you mean...... heeh~, the [original] Demon King of Jigoku Demon Kingdom? It seems because of the Holy Knights we were made to forget about him but is it true? No, is he the real deal?” (Jarenga)

“He is. He’s heading here right now but, Mammon who was appointed to stall him down got killed instantly. Though despite I said that, he’s already dead in the first place.” (Lucifer)

“Heeh, if that’s the case then it’s that thing right? From [Kurai Demon Kingdom], [Demon King Rakshasa] is coming in person.......... so it’s gonna be that right?” (Jarenga)

Chirotan, Lagaia, and then Kishin. What’s the meaning of those names being mentioned? It’s very big.

Heck, wait a second! How did these guys knew that [because of Holy Knights they have forgotten] about Kishin!

“That’s right. It’s a big thing right? Right now, in this country........ Yavai Demon KIngdom, Jigoku Demon Kingdom, Makai Demon Kingdom, Kurai Demon Kingdom, Yami Demon Kingdom, Vesparda Demon Kingdom, and Chirotan-shi’s Popopo Demon Kingdom. The concerned royalties of the Seven Demon Kingdoms are all being gathered here.” (Lucifer)

I can know it even without grasping the full aspect and flow of the conversation.

Right now, something absolutely terrible is happening!

[Let’s keep it at that right now. It would be pitiful for Velt Jeeha any further than this. It will be a matter after this event is over. Demon King Raksasha has also arrived after all.] (Neferti)

As if closing down the heating up conversation of Lucifer and Jarenga, Neferti interposed between them, and without putting on air he turned to me.

[Velt Jeeha. I didn’t know that you’re the man that I’ve been hearing about, therefore I’m sure that the feeling of you treasuring Ura is real......] (Neferti)

“You went and consent to it as you pleased like that. Just what kind of rumor about me that’s been circulating about? You guys also knew about Kishin......... and my.......no, I mean..... where did you hear about us from?” (Velt)

I might already knew the answer before even asking about it.

However, I need to ask it.

Still, Neferti doesn’t answer it immediately.

[It was just a test run for the Seven Deadly Sins and........ I wanted to ascertain whether Kishin’s strength is the real deal, and taking that opportunity I wanted to play a bit with you who were trying to coax in Ura....... but, now my objective changed slightly.] (Neferti)

And in the next moment, Neferti opened his eyes wide and for the first time talk to me in a serious voice.

[Come before me, Velt Jeeha. I’ve been waiting for you. And if you are actually the [real one], I will tell you everything. This is no longer just about me and Ura. The Demon Continent will ascertain it for themselves.] (Neferti)

The invitation that feels as if testing me out for some reason is making my heart beating hotly.

[Come by yourself. I will guarantee the safety of the girls behind you.] (Neferti)

An invitation from a Demon King. People would go there normally.

That’s why I’ll go as he wished.

However before that, I need to confirm this no matter what.

“Hey, your name’s Jarenga right.........” (Velt)

“Huuh~? You took off honorifics? You wanna die?” (Jarenga)

“.........That junk toy that you said has been noisy about me........ is it alright?” (Velt)

Is it you........?

As I hold that thought in my mind and asked, Jarenga nodded.

“Who knows? Well, isn’t it doing fine? Around this time, I think it’s playing around with it’s master? It got invited to the Demons Summit though? But for some reason it said that it’s interested with the one that have humans and demihumans in it so it said it gonna go there?” (Jarenga)

Now my spirit is gushing out in earnest.

“Aight! Finally I can see what’s ahead!” (Velt)

I spontaneously grasped my hand and shouted strongly.

Despite I don’t understand everything, the feeling that I already grasped something makes my heart pounds.

Then, what’s next is just go rushing forward.

“Velt! Wait, oi oi, you’re really going!” (Althea)

“Trash!” (Yuzuriha)

I earnestly going down the stairs.

 I no longer on the level to think this and that about what the demons gonna do.

Rather than that, it’s more about Ura, and also that guy’s safety, and then that woman.

I don’t know what that guy was thinking and ended up doing this, but firstly I’m glad that guy is okay.

And of all things, that guy is together with it’s master.

With that case from Cosmos, it was something like a mystery and it got ended being still shrouded in mystery, that woman.

If I were to overcome this then I’d get closer to them in one go, I’m confident of it.

“Well, before that, I need to do something about my wife firstly.” (Velt)

And for that, I need to kick ass over here first in some way.

The dim straight road keeps on continuing, I proceed to go straight in this road and then went passed it, my cheeks then broke into a smile.

And then.......

“Hm?” (Velt)

Light could be seen at the end of the dark road. Is there something that awaits me at the end of this road?

I affirmed it as yes in my feeling and jumped into the light.

And then............

“This is.........” (Velt)

This is, to say it in a word, it’s like the arena inside that underground casino of Mackey’s.

And besides that, the place’s filled to the brim.

Dome shaped underground coupled with circular ring installed.

When I look up, surrounding the ring are spectator seats that could accommodate thousands of people looking down on me.

If one thing that can be said to be different from Mackey’s casino, that is compared to the spectators that were filled with desire, the military spirits of the demons here making them aren’t noisy, I guess they’re just gonna stay silent and spectate the arena from their seat?

“So I’m gonna fight here?” (Velt)

“That’s right.”

This time, it’s not by a hologram but both his form and voice now finally could be seen in front of my eyes.

He appeared from the topmost seats of the VIPs and seem as if looking down on me from that position.

“Fuhahahahaha, good of you to have come beneath me, oh Velt.”

Neferti. Ain’t he seem to be in awfully good mood?

Having to come face to face with the guy who’s come to take away his bride, so how is he seem to [have so much fun] like that?

“Yeah, now hand Ura over to me.” (Velt)

“Princess is right there.” (Neferti)

Neferti pointed to the right, and over there Ura who is wearing a pure white wedding dress is being held inside a bird cage like prison.

“Oi, Neferti! What’s the meaning of this! Let me out! This is making me looks like a prisoner! And do something about this outfit!” (Ura)

No well, what is she doing there really? Ura is already shouting while holding her face, unclear whether she’s astonished or embarassed.

“If you want the Princess to return, you must surpass me!” (Neferti)

And what? I knew this thing’s coming. For some reason, Neferti is so hyped up about it.

“The one who prevails in this match will be the groom of Princess Ura. We here now have people even from other countries as witnesses. That promise won’t change even with a human as my opponent. Do you understand? [by winning this match the one who becomes Princess Ura’s groom will receive recognition from all the lands on Demon Continent], therefore remember it, will you? Engrave it in your heart that [this promise will absolutely never change].” (Neferti)

At this moment, I had a bad feeling.

It’s as if my escape way and route is being gradually crushed apart, this feeling as if I’m about to get rid off because I’m in someone’s way.

What escape way? Escape way from life? It’s kinda feel as if escaping from paying land tax instead........

“Hmm............. well, whatever. Anyways, we’re fighting right? Just bring it on quick.” (Velt)

For now, I’ll fight this guy and take back Ura, since I can’t be mistaken with that I’ll fight.

This should be the right way.

“Fuhahahaha, then let us start immediately!” (Neferti)

With fast movements, Neferti for some reason is starting to make hand gestures for his spell.

He didn’t go down to the arena.

“Velt Jeeha. I am a necromancer. Therefore, fighting with my own body isn’t the way I fight. And that’s why, you should try to win against the undead I’ve prepared!” (Velt)

Fight against undead? Well, it’s natural.

I’ve assumed that to some degree.

“Alright. Who are you going to call out? That Seven stuff thing?” (Velt)

“No, I’ve prepared a more fitting opponent for you. An opponent that you won’t be able to avoid if you’re going to marry.” (Neferti)

On the arena, a star magic formation is rising up. In the center of it, from beneath the ground, a big human shaped skeleton is starting to float up, magic light is surrounding it’s frame and flesh is starting to cover it.

“I am capable of controlling several thousands of bodies at once, but I will concentrate my power only to this single body. Don’t think of it to be of the same level as those low class soldiers and the Seven Deadly Sins that could only use a fraction of their power that you faced this afternoon okay?” (Neferti)

He made it clear that it’s gonna be different........ I see....... so it came to this............

“I have used  of articles it has left behind in life, it is the reproduction of itself all the way to the level of cells and genes. Physical strength, techniques, magic power, everything it has is not any inferior of itself when it’s alive. This is the power of my necromancy!” (Neferti)

Yeah, ever since I heard how this country is like I’ve already figured out something like this could exist.

“A............aah! A............”

Ura who is inside the cage gripped hard onto the cage bars and bend herself over, she’s starting to cry.

What kind of meaning do those tears have? Happiness? Or instead she’s realizing the foolishness of herself because she has come to sense of how disgusting her wish had been?

Or instead, she’s feeling repentance to it because she wasn’t able to let it rest in peace?

“Are you happy Ura?” (Velt)

“........Velt.......Jeeha......” (Ura)

“So this is what you’ve been wishing for?” (Velt)

Towards my question Ura only bit her lips shut not answering.

She can’t answer.

Because, the one that appeared before her is that guy.

“This is all a mess. After all, I’ve always thought that it gonna be this kind of cliche gonna happen.” (Velt)

It’s appearance is close to a human.

It’s height is also the same of around human average.

To say anything about it’s special physical traits, it’s body isn’t even thin, it’s average.

It’s features seem to be in twenties, with black long hair.

If it doesn’t have sharp ears and red pupils, it couldn’t be seen as a demon.

And, I knew very well about this person.

“One of the Seven Great Demon Kings. He once feared for his magic fist, Sharkryu Vesparda.” (Neferti)

I knew that. Both him as the Demon King and the soul that lived within him.

“So I once I defeat him I’ll get Ura,  right? Well, I can’t be mistaken.” (Velt)

In short, I should overcome the phantom that Ura clings upon?

However, despite I said I’m gonna defeat it, I should make this clear.

“Anyways, after this fight is over, Ura, Neferti, I’m gonna hit you both once.” (Velt)

They went and awaken this guy who was sleeping peacefully. It’s the punishment for that.

“Hoh, so you knew Sharkryu? However, you should be able to understand because you knew him right? Going through the father go get the daughter is the normal etiquette, is it not?” (Neferti)

It’s true that it’s may seem like that from Neferti’s point of view.

 But, I’m different.

“I’ve already done that rite seven years ago. Though, I’ve been neglecting that promise myself, sorry for that.” (Velt)

Remembering what happened seven years ago. I reunited with Samejima, and at the end I was entrusted to take care of her.

“That baton he passed over was very heavy. Not as the daughter of a Demon King, he wanted me to hold her dear as a woman and make her happy, he made me promised it that day. It’s my responsibility for getting her neglected like that. That’s why, Ura’s escape that made me remember that isn’t meaningless. But, still this guy is different.” (Velt)

If I had hold myself together better, Ura won’t be clinging to something like this.

Had Ura didn’t cling on it, then Neferti won’t be giving birth to something like this.

How everything started, it was in fact because of me.

“Messing up with my friend huh! You better prepare yourself!” (Velt)

This anger to myself, Ura, and Neferti.

I pulled out the two batons from my holsters, and without even waiting for the signal to start, I rushed forward.

 

 

NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family