Chapter 203 This Smile I Want to Protect

 

 Hmm I noticed that in Lord of The Mysteries has many Dark Souls reference in it, like praise the sun, eternally sunset Giant King's Court is Anor Londo, the giants, and Yharnam thought its from Bloodborne. Anyone played Dark Souls?

 

Chapter 203 This Smile I want to Protect

 

Still, despite I understand that the Imperial Princess is a pervert, her strength is really something.

What should I do here now?

[In any case, don’t lose your sight because of love or any worthless word play! Remember what you should do! If they stand in your way, then trample down even those former friends and move forward!]

She threw harsh words as if scolding Forna, the one who is one of the Imperial Princess of the Sky People, Ligantina.

Undeniably, with that kind of grand scale entrance she made quite the impact.

“Velt-kun.” (Arusha)

“Yeah, I know!” (Velt)

But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna run away!

[Human, I’ll crush your withering testicle] (Ligantina)

A gigantic man of clouds, the monster called Cloud Giant then looked down and swung down it’s fist.

The scope is way too big! But it’s not something I can’t escape from!

I grabbed Arusha’s hand and then speed up to the speed of light. With it’s body frame like that there’s no way it can capture me.

[Hoh, I knew it, a man has light feet when it comes to running away. The men who asked me out too, he was.......... he went and ran away like that!] (Ligantina)

Huh, we’re only escaping around but she went and got irritated so much?

Oi oi, give me a break alright.

“Geez, it’s because you said something unnecessary.” (Velt)

“What do you mean, I only spoke the truth. ......I love you so it can’t be helped right? Yes, it’s because of love. See? It’s because I love you.” (Arusha)

“.............ugh..........” (Velt)

“It’s because it is very important that I repeated it three times. How about it?” (Arusha)

“Ooh, I see. I’m happy so happy.” (Velt)

My my. Even in this situation Arusha doesn’t change. Rather, she’s slightly inflating her cheeks in anger now.

“What?” (Velt)

“Nothing........ just, .......your response was lacking,  at least you should do something you know?” (Arusha)

“Geez, in this kind of situation............” (Velt)

Well this is that kind of thing huh. Despite she went and did quite the dramatic confession, because of a sudden coming of a weird woman everything became ruined and then she became angry.

“.......... you might need to move your mouth so many times to say words............. but,  with a kiss it’s enough to move your neck slightly isn’t it..........” (Arusha)

“.......................later..........” (Velt)

“Right now.” (Arusha)

“...............Listen here, for once, Forna was feeling fuzzy, moreover there’s that with Ura too.....” (Velt)

“This instant.” (Arusha)

“Like I said, amidst all this, moreover under this situation kissing you is........” (Velt)

Smooch” (Arusha)

“!” (Velt)

“..........You’re too slow. But, thanks for the meal” (Arusha)

My lips, it was lightly plugged into like just merely touching it, it was that kind of kiss.

“But, you understand right? Our opponent is the strongest of the royalties of the sky people, she’s rumored to be a monster that has Crest Eyes you know? But still, I don’t afraid at all.” (Arusha)

“A.............rusha......................” (Velt)

“Love is the strongest. If Forna can’t recover then I’ll take over that legend, keep that in mind.” (Arusha)

As we gained a bit of distance after avoiding the giant’s fist with the speed of light, Arusha overlapped her hands in mine as she smiled.

She’s also a bit shy. But, her eyes speak for herself, there’s not one bit of anxiety and hesitation in them at all.

“Haaaaaah, the you right now is really the strongest. I admit that.” (Forna)

“Ara, I finally won. Fufu, then from now on I’ll keep on winning!” (Arusha)

This is the first time I think that Arusha is dependable.

Well, whatever........ if I think like that then alright.

[Don’t flirt around!] (Ligantina)

Well now, the Cloud Giant attacked with personal feelings packed in it.

Countless tentacle like things billowed out trying to catch us.

And not only that.

[Monkey bastards that don’t have wings nor semen, I’ll show you the peak of creations!] (Ligantina)

The peak of creations!

“This is, the whole desert is shaking so much!”

“Golem of sand!”

The peak!

The peak!

[Go, elite soldiers of the pyramid!] (Ligantina)

The inexhaustible supply sand in the desert is being gathered up, and instantly pyramids that we need to raise our heads high to see came into existence, with that kind of pyramid as their heads, giants of sand are appearing.

TL note: it’s kinda hard to understand the exact number, whether a matter or thing is singular or plural since it wasn’t specified most of time, especially the crest eye, I still don’t have any idea whether it’s one eye or both of the eyes have the crest. The paragraph above didn’t really specify whether it’s singular or plural too.

Those hulking warriors who just emerged took big steps crossing over the Great Human Alliance Army, then trampled the clustering undeads one after another.

“Amazing, so this is Imperial Princess Ligantina!”

“More than the Ten Heroes of Light, rivaling the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans........ she’s of different league.......”

Barts, Shout, and company are giving off the feeling like saying she’d be terrifying as an enemy but as ally there’s no one else more dependable than her.

From our point of view she’s nothing but a threat. The pyramid giants walk with heavy steps and tremors, making people dumbfounded as they pierced forward, as for the Cloud Giant, it’s in stand off against us.

[What’s wrong? You got hard because of the difference in our strength? ........it makes me want to take a look.] (Ligantina)

Still, I can’t concentrate no matter what. What the hell kind of a vulgar gag did she made now?

It made the tension around magnificently fell apart.

“Fuwa Fuwa Laser!” (Velt)

And more than anything, our compatibility is bad.......

[So small........ I see, so this is what the surface people say as weenies! Can that kind of foolish things withstand the embrace of the sky? Sky Hug (Ligantina)

The cloud changed it’s shape, it enveloped all of the attacks we unleashed, constrict them and then crush them apart.

“Geh! It’s gone.......” (Velt)

“It’s more troublesome than I thought.... can you do something with your magic?” (Arusha)

Yes, no matter how big it is, in the end it is a material.

Then, with my magic I can directly........

[Do you think I’d give you that kind of free time?] (Ligantina)

“Fuwa Fuwa-----------“ (Velt)

[Extransensory Divine Perception – Burst Cannon!] (Ligantina)

It’s a power that similar to a telekinesis wave.

“B, big!” (Velt)

“Fast....... she activated her technique one after another..........” (Arusha)

Similar to Eljela, no, it has even stronger might and explosive power, a sudden squall of wind is rushing over me and Arusha.

Is this gravitational field? Or a shock wave? My whole body is, no it feels as if the space is being pressed into bare earth.

[How trifling. Know your limit. To me who is worthy for the title of Sublime Magic Sky Emperor, there is no reason for me suit myself to both of you who only could see the bare grounds. How can you not notice it? Why bother to fight? For those who should just be quiet and copulate somewhere trying to take part in the history of the world, it is but ridiculous! Princess Forna, open your eyes! Ten Heroes of Light all of you, do you not see that you have wings you have yet to see?] (Ligantina)

As she keeps us under pressure, Ligantiana encouraged Forna who’s broken hearted.

Despite her words felt strong and giving sensation as if looking down on others, the oppressing feeling she exuded was by no means could be replicated by someone half assed.

“I’m............... for the world........... yes, ............ just like uncle and aunt, for the world to have no sorrow........ uncle....... and aunt? Jeeha.......! Guh, m, my head.......” (Forna)

At that moment, Forna who have received Lignatina’s words seemingly got assaulted by a headache all of a sudden, she held her head and bent down.

“Princess Forna, what’s going on!”

“Are you alright, Princess!”

Forna? What’s happening to you ?

Despite I thought of that, I’m in not in a position to be enjoying a free moment.

What should I do with this woman?

[If you still don’t know how to open your wings, then I will lend you a bit of a hand. For starters, I will get rid of this middle aged breeding horse]

The power that weighing down on our body got even more multiplied.

“Tsk, whoa, whooooa! What the hell is she, she’s so strong! This kind of thing is unfair!” (Velt)

“Good grief........ despite it was such a good atmosphere but then she got in the way.......... now you’ve gone and done it, Imperial Princess Ligantina.” (Arusha)

To think that she’d be able to manipulate that much of a material, create something and then attack against us.

This is bad. In this situation, what can I do with my magic? Since I still don’t really know the knacks with extrasensory divine perception I still unable to cancel it off.

Do something against that cloud monster? Not good, I’m gonna get squashed by the pressure and unable to use my full power!

What should I do?

Do I have no hands left?

It happened when I was thinking about that.

“No means no!”

It was in the midst of the terrifying battlefield, unstopping roars of warriors, and sounds of fight, I was able to immediately hear the voice of that child.

[Ngh! .....What!] (Ligantina)

It ‘s coming closer as it flare up, rise, do some kind of kick, it’s the damgun.

“HEEEECK!” (Vel)

“That’s, Co, Cosmos-chan!” (Arusha)

Damgun came with a gallant kick, blasting away the Cloud Giant, making it fell on it’s back tempestuously on the desert.

Our caution got dispelled but we’re shocked because of different thing.

“..............Eh?”

“Hah?”

“What!”

Well, surely, everyone in the world must be making faces like that.

It’s mouth is open to the point of almost tearing apart, eyes popping out, and then, it’s body bent backward and reversed.

“ “ “ “ WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!” “ “ “ “

Yeah, that’s the natural reaction.

[Guh, ng, wha, what is this thing!] (Ligantina)

It’s the coming of a dreadnought warrior that made even the Imperial Princess of the sky to be unable to hide her surprise.

TL note: well I really thought Cloud Giant is kilometers tall since it used horizon as it’s comparison.

“Aunty Tina is papa’s enemy!” (Cosmos)

With a snap damgun pointed at the Cloud Giant, the cute voice unsuitable to that damgun came out from it’s fuselage.

[..........Aunty! ........... that voice, could  it be, you’re........... Cosmos!]  (Ligantina)

“Hmph~, don’t care! Cosmos hates Aunty Tina who is mean to papa!” (Cosmos)

[I already told you to stop calling me aunt....... no, before that, why are you here Cosmos! What’s that thing! Moreover, what do you mean with papa!] (Ligantina)

Ligantina who was filled with so much question that’ she’s about to blow her fuse assaulted Cosmos with questions, but with how Damgun looked to the side abruptly in sulk it seems she won’t get the answer she hoped. I mean, a sulking Damgun sure is a surreal sight.

However, even if Cosmos doesn’t answer that question, we still have someone who would here.

In the first place, there’s no way Cosmos could just flew out by herself.

“Onee-sama. Velt Jeeha over there is unmistakenably the father of Cosmos.”

[..................Eljela!] (Ligantina)

Yeah Eljela is here.

She flapped her angel wings, and came closer to the Cloud Giant who still has it’s ass on the desert.

[Eljela, what are you trying to do here! I heard that you’re taking separate action from Renza and Roala but.... no, wait a minute. The groom in Princess Ura’s marriage......... just now, didn’t Princess Arusha looked like playing house with him, so what do you mean with him being Cosmos father?] (Ligantina)

“It is as what the word means, Onee-sama. Actually  I wanted to introduce him in a more proper manner but........ that Velt Jeeha-sama over there is............ at this occasion, I will be marrying him!” (Eljela)

[Eh...... ma..... mama, marr, marrmarrrrr?] (Ligantina)

......................Well......... since I’m already Cosmos’ dad of course it’s gonna be like that right?

[Kyaaaaaaaah!]

[Imperial Princess Eljela’s marriage! Kyaaah! Wonderful! Marriage is that right, that culture from the surface!]

[That’s, Princess is with a male from the surface world?]

[Eeeeeh, eeeeh! Eeeeeh! That’s so nice, niiiceee~!]

Seemingly sounded from behind Ligantina who is showing a flabbergasted expression, an amazingly lively reaction of women could be heard.

“Wait, eh, Imperial Princess Eljela is marrying him?”

“Now wait, didn’t he marry Princess Ura? And just now, Princess Arusha too?”

“Hah, wha, huh? A, three timing!”

Maybe I should feel glad with the memories of my childhood friends having disappeared in this kind of moment.

That intense look of disdain from Shout and others’ reaction was painful.

“Not only Arusha............ Not only Ura.......... even Imperial Princess Eljela too.” (Forna)

And, in this kind of time,  I feel lonely because Forna won’t come to me with her face like a demon hannya mask filled with jealousy......

[Eljela........ this isn’t like you, doing this kind of prank.] (Ligantina)

“This isn’t a prank. Cosmos loves Velt-sama, and Velt-sama loves Cosmos. And because Velt-sama is someone like that, I also yearn for him.” (Eljela)

[..................... you.............. what are you saying?] (Ligantina)

Hm? The atmosphere feels slightly different than what an elder sister would have when admonishing her little sister.

[Eljela........... you said, you as an Imperial Princess of the sky people  is marrying a man from the surface? That’s so env.......... do you understand what would happen with that kind of rash conduct? Do you understand what kind of thing a marriage is? As a mother, do you well understand what meaning it has?] (Ligantina)

From the Cloud Giant who is slowly standing up, a voice mixed with a dark feeling was heard.

However, amidst that, with a whack Eljela unleashed an attack without any ill intent in it.

“That’s....... because onee-sama still hasn’t married and also doesn’t have a child because of the late in doing division.......... what can onee-sama know about this?”(Eljela)

[Haghh!] (Ligantina)

Hey, I heard her yelping as though she got critically injured you know? Eljela, are you air headed? Well of course, you are.

“Papa is Cosmos’ papa! Mama and papa is Cosmos’ mama and papa! Aunty Tina won’t understand it! Bleeh!” (Cosmos)

“Higuhh!” (Tina)

Amazing........ what’s so amazing  you asked.........?

“Velt-kun.........” (Arusha)

“Don’t say it Arusha” (Velt)

It’s because we’re defeated by that kind of woman......

Despite we have won against Tyler and Forna, it feels pathetic now.

However, with her collapsing and cease functioning like this, I’m feeling thankful but as expected things won’t go that simply.

[Good grief.......... what a foolish little sister and niece.... so what now? To protect that man could it be that you wanted to stand against the Sky World, and not only that but also go  against me?] (Ligantina)

“Onee-sama! You’re wrong, we just wanted to stop this fight! You all don’t understand that everything will come to a meaningless end!” (Eljela)

“The truth? Hmph, that’s why you’re a fool Eljela. Not only I have already guessed what you have known in your current condition. But, I also have already guessed that you have not reached the domain I have seen.] (Ligantina)

This, the situation’s changed now huh.

[The war of humans, demons, and demihumans...... they are all trifling matters.....] (Ligantina)

It’s no longer the words being directed to a family like just now.

It’s an attitude of an Imperial Princess of the sky people showed to a fellow race member who is exhibiting thoughts of betrayal.

Does Eljela not realize this?

[There was once a time....... when in the same age, the three Crest Eyes were gathered in the world....... five hundred years ago the Friend of Heaven and Earth was married to the sky people....... and his bloodline has been passed over for five hundred years, it was not a coincidence for me to have received the Crest Eyes.] (Ligantina)

“Onee-sama? Just........... what do you mean?” (Eljela)

[The ones called as the divine race, they aren’t gods. However, if there’s actually a god in this world, then this miracle isn’t a mere coincidence.  For that very reason, we shouldn’t  be wasting our times for trifling matters, and achieve the unity of the surface as quickly as possible. It doesn’t matter if it’s human.] (Ligantina)

Hearing those words, I can’t help but notice that a certain [something] is laying hidden inside me.

Behind the words Ligantina muttered, I can’t help but feel that it has something that could shake the world in it.

What in the world does that mean really?

But, at least I know it’s not something I can entirely confirm in this place.

Because.............

“UGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, COSMOS!”

While she’s in the midst of talking a certain Demon King is doing that wrestling lariat move to the head of the Cloud Giant, making it being swallowed by a flaming explosion.

No well, yeah, I knew he’d come. But that timing is.........

[Who is it!] (Ligantina)

It was done by the person who can’t read the atmosphere, by the Demon King who in regards to his love to little girls is peerless among the demon race.

“You’re so noisy with all your yaps old hag. The place for unmarried leftovers are over there.”

He entered the scene with such a gallant and explosive boom, a man among man in white epithelium, a bundling mass of instinct of a male, Chii-chan.

However, to Forna and others he’s not merely that.

“That’s! Chirotan from the Seven Great Demon Kings! What’s going on her! Chirotan supposedly went missing two years ago!” (Forna)

“Another one of the Seven Great Demon Kings?”

Well, there’s another one though, that one who is just staying silent over there.

Yeah, with the unexpected appearance of another one of the Seven Great Demon Kings, Forna and other’s expectations must have been greatly deviated.

[Chirotan you said? So it’s you....... the flea that found one of our Sky World’s land and attacked it two years ago. This is good. I can clear a debt from the past along with that middle aged man Velt over there.] (Ligantina)

However, Ligantina didn’t lose her cool that much.

Her confident attitude unchanged, even with her hearing the name of a Demon King she only snorted.

Does that because she doesn’t know the strength of a Demon King? Or instead, she has that much confidence in her?

I don’t know.

But, we knew one thing.

That a few seconds after this, Ligantina will get shaken so intensely and then she’d undo her veil and show her true character.

“I won’t let that happen.”

Amidst the stirred battlefield because of Chii-chan’s entry, another person has appeared.

He stood in front of the Cloud Giant who is looking down on me and Chii-chan, looking  up at it with cold eyes.

“No matter what kind of justice you have over there, this here right now is my world. The only world I have. Even if I have to fall into hell, I will protect onii-chan.”

Despite his eyes being cold, the warmth overflowing from him making me unintentionally hugged him from behind.

“Uwha! S, stop it onii-chan, you’re making me surprised, what’s wrong with you all of a sudden!”

“No, well, uh. Yes, my little brother.” (Velt)

“Fufu, geez, teasing me like that, it’s no good onii-chan.”

I also able to fall into hell for you and Cosmos.

Even with Arusha and Eljela are looking over here enviously, I don’t pay it any mind.

“Ah! La-kkun, that’s nice~, Cosmos too!” (Cosmos)

I want to protect. The smile of these two.

[Tch, one after another....... huh...........hm? .................hmm? ...........!] (Ligantina)

At that moment, I understood that Ligantina has received an attack that made her even lost the words to say.

No, it’s not only Ligantina.

“Wait, you’re,  Prince Lagaia!” (Forna)

“Princess Forna........” (Lagaia)

“Im, impossible........... what’s the meaning of this! Not only Demon King Chirotan......... Arusha! Why Prince Lagaia who once attacked the Empire is here! Moreover, what’s the meaning with him being Velt Jeeha’s little brother!” (Forna)

Yeah, Forna and Lagaia once fought two years ago.

“That guy........yes, it’s the one from that time!”

“The one who killed Gau and Shii.........!”

And because of what happened that day, some of my childhood friends have died.

A large number of humans have died.

Because of Mackey’s incitement he made that attack and if there even a single mistake, they’d probably died.

With that kind of a Prince of the demons being like this with me, everyone of course gonna get shocked.

[Hey, you......... white haired boy over there............] (Ligantina)

“Do you mean me?” (Lagaia)

[Yes..........] (Ligantina)

Yeah, everyone........

[I have many things I want to ask........... no................ it’s fine.] (Ligantina)

Yeah, everyone........

“Hm?” (Velt)

“Oh my” (Arusha)

At that moment, a light leaked out of the Cloud Giant.

From the crack in the cloud the light extended out, it then intensified, the head part of the Cloud Giant who didn’t attack nor bring destruction to me, Arusha, and Chirotan opened with a snap and from inside came a single woman.

She lightly floated down, her long purple hair waved, and with a click clack the sound similar to heels was heard.

“Fuuh”

Her angel wings are just like Eljela. However, her appearance is quite different from the sky people we have been seeing until now.

Her clothing is of the same model of the surface world, a white colored military uniform, a field cap, and below she wears a straight mini skirt.

But it isn’t only her clothing that’s different, her skin is almost transparent white, despite her being slender her breast will bring a good fight against Eljela.

And more than anything, she’s having expression similar to Cosmos.

I see, so that’s .........

“Onee-sama.” (Eljela)

“What, so she’s really just your pretty onee-chan. I thought she’d have a bit of thorny side on her.” (Velt)

She said she’s twenty-is right? She has quite the crisp adult looks and also fairly strict expression.

That kind of woman came out on by herself and looked down on Lagaia whose neck I wrapped my hand on.

“Hmh. I see.........” (Ligantina)

What now?

“I heard many things about you but as I expected I don’t need those words.” (Ligantina)

I don’t need those words? What? She means she wanted to fight?

“No matter how much criticism will come from now on................ us two will be able to tide through them.” (Ligantina)

........................................? I was late for a moment, that my hand now feels light is me being out of luck.

“Eh, wha, what happened!” (Arusha)

“Crap, Lagaia!” (Velt)

From my hand that’s now feels light Lagaia is getting pulled away by Ligantina as if being sucked in.

Is it extrasensory divine perception? In panic I tried to pull back Lagaia with Fuwa Fuwa but before that can happen Ligantina already caught Lagaia.

A hold that she won’t let go.

“What are you doing! Let me go, or else I won’t know what’s going to happen you know?” (Lagaia)

Having this kind of thing being done to him so suddenly, of course Lagaia will feel angry.

But in the next moment, something that no one can predict happened.

“Your angry face too...... it looks so cute, my husband.” (Ligantina)

“.................................huh?”

“Please take care of me forever, from now on.” (Ligantina)

Having explained of what will happen as what it is, the onee-san for some reason blushed and smiled cutely.

“Hm.” (Ligantina)

“...................huh------------!” (Lagaia)

And then, she kissed Lagaia................................................................

“Fufu.” (Ligantina)

“Puha, wha, what, what was that!” (Lagaia)

“From this day forth you will be mine.” (Ligantina)

At that moment, something inside me snapped.

“Bastard! What the hell you’re doing to my Lagaia!” (Velt)

“Onee-sama! What have you done to my brother in law!” (Eljela)

“Won’t you keep your hands away from my brother in law!” (Arusha)

We jumped at Ligantina with reckless abandon.

 

 

NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip?

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the Chapter, the arc is getting rowdy lol
    From my limited inference I think the Lord of Mystery is more inspired from Elder Gods H.P. Lovecraft beings and mostly Call of Chutulu Tabletop RPG
    Thats where instances like corruption, sanity, terror mostly originate from, but i have no idea where the potion mechanics comes from(and its dang cool)
    Ofcourse the author do take references from other games like darksouls and such but Outer gods/elder gods are the main take

    How far are you now in LOTM?
    I played them but gives up after dozens of death and never looked back lol, all i have are the memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With LOTM I'm at side stories now. I can't really understand the fights at high level lmao. Most of the acts got unregistered in my head since they use some kind of high level power of concepts instead of your usual showdown. Gonna continue straight to Circle of Inevitablity

      And well i haven't played Dark Souls myself just get to know it from memes and character stories. Damn Solaire really hit me hard a few years ago. I even made a video about the game
      No one have opened it other than myself though 😂

      Delete
    2. Oh? So you completed LOTM? Congrats
      And I want to add that this LOTM is also inspired by SCP foundation

      Delete
    3. well i remember the author said something about Cthulhu that i think came from Lovecraft. But to think there's also SCP lmao

      Delete
    4. Deadly artifacts with weird requirements and can't be destroyed should be a hint though
      Reading high level fights in LOTM must be like watching Genjutsu fighters in Naruto lol

      Delete
    5. ooh, true true its really special containment procedures lmao.
      Yeah the fights are darn confusing sigh, for once the skill explanations just got into my brain a second and already dissipated the next second

      Delete
    6. Hmm this is bad, seems I'm gonna take a bulk of things from LOTM for my novel material

      Delete
    7. Of all the Genres that uses 'oddity'(lets call those SCP-like containments and abilities that), LOTM does the best in the consistency and usage of powers, and also the fact that it still affects beings of a higher power all the same
      LOTM also starts an 'oddity' genre rush in the Chinese novels community, while the genre have always been there, people starts to publish more of that 'steampunk' ' oddity' genre, despite the varying qualities

      LOTM is one of the best novels there is, with tons of good things about it, its of no wonder that it inspire people with it
      the only small grime i have about it is how fast the whole series is all together(in that world). If i am not mistaken, it only take around 3 years in the series from the start of Klen till the ending, its bonkers

      Delete
    8. Dafuq it's that quick? The author must be those web novel author that make more than $10k per month i saw on youtube maybe more

      Delete
    9. Most of Chinese authors, even the legendary ones are a webnovel author at qidian, and they post bonkers amount of words per chapters EVERYDAY, and need to notify their readers if they are unable to post that day.(another long discussion about this)
      LOTM is published during 2018-2020.
      What i meant in my previous comment is that in the LOTM world, it only takes 3 years since Klein is transported into that world, and became the highest being there. Imagine the series being a bit slower so all plots can grow even more

      About money i am not so well versed in the system, but they do make crazy bucks, saying the legendary authors all have many houses and good life. Also LOTM do publish the series in book form too, is planning to make a game(announcement so far) and also a manhua about it, so that man must be raking in cash man

      Delete
    10. lmao damn now i got more reason to develop my story. Well you seem don't know LOTM already have manhua now. I checked the wiki site for character images and saw some characters already got manhua images.

      Delete
    11. I do know about it, just my sentence structure is wrong lol
      For publishing original stories I recommend royalroad(if you dont know about it) and then making a patreon account for ## chapters ahead
      Many authors kickstart from royalroad, get fans, get donations, publish books at amazon kindle and grow from there(while still keeping royalroad updated, its important to carter to original followers)

      Delete
    12. Ooh aight lmao.
      Well i saw some stuff from royalroad at vnmeido back in days. I think i used to download stuff there before even going to novelupdates. Hmm, Age of Heroes was pretty good. I think it came from royalroad. I remember the author did exactly what you said

      Delete
    13. Still, I'm gonna finish translating this first before i do. Sigh still around 2 years maybe

      Delete
    14. Could have started early and make an offline chapters about it first, compile and read them from time to time so you would amass few dozens chapters.
      From what I notice, frequency of updating chapter is a must, a chapter a day for the first 50 chapters and also having patreon option at the same time, after that then the frequency can be slowed down to like 4-3 chapters a week.
      Amassing backlog chapters and then only publishing them during writeathon(royal road event) is also a strategy as the website can boost your work, or at least something to promote

      Delete
    15. Well i don't really plan to menotize it if i have to put too much time in it. The translation also already eating up much of my mind capacity lmao. I don't think I'm that tough to work on multiple things that requires intense working of the mind at once.

      Delete
    16. Thank you for your dedication and your commitment to this series bro

      Delete
    17. aye thanks for your support

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family