Chapter 207 Like I Said I’m Not Interested

 

I just realized the most sure way for Youtube to make relevant recommendations to you is by subscribing to the channel that post the kind of videos you want and activate the notifications. Finally I got recommendations for those adventure like songs.

 

Chapter 207 Like I Said I’m Not Interested

 

These two are really on loggerheads seething with hatred against each other

However, by a weird coincidence, these two ended up saying the same thing, at the same time.

“What’s your intention?” (Jarenga)

“What’s your intention? Besides..... there are still other ways, and why is Great General Kaizer is here!” (Roa)

Haha, they’re unexpectedly matching.

“Velt-kun, now, do you understand the situation? You want to be my ally? Or an enemy instead?” (Jarenga)

“You’ve attacked General Tyler......  the betrothed of Princess Ura...... , could it be, does this mean you already defeated General Tyler?” (Roa)

A slight stillness passed. Now, in this place, everyone are directing their attention on me.

“Isn’t it Velt Jeeha!”(Forna)

“Velt-kun, what are you doing!” (Arusha)

Well, I’ve gotten used to getting warned already.

“It’s nothing, there’s no particular reason. Like when you gulp in your saliva or spit it out instead, there’s really no reason for it. It’s just, I’m getting pissed when seeing you guys brawl. Well, if it’s about the reason backing up you guys’ fight, I’d pick Jarenga’s. You’re pissing him off so he will kill you, that simple and easy to understand feeling hit nice with me. More than the guy who kept on pushing his justice or whatever with that clumsy look in his eyes.” (Velt)

“Mgh........ what are you trying to say, are you insulting us?” (Roa)

“Hero-sama...... I don’t hate you seeing how easy it is to understand what’s going on inside your head. Your girl was injured after all...... well, now that justice stuff got tangled and mixed up midway, it became different though.” (Velt)

The reason, for why I am here now.

“And so, then, Velt-kun? Can you move a bit? Let’s talk after this okay? I’m going to kill that guy first alright?” (Jarenga)

“Please don’t get in the way! Even if you’re Princess Ura’s fiance, there are some things which are better to say and not! We have devoted everything we have up to this point for this battle!  So long as they exist there will be no light to this world!” (Roa)

The reason for me to stop this war, it isn’t driven by something like righteous indignation.

“I don’t have interest  in the circumstances of you guys. Well, I feel some sympathy for Jarenga because getting attacked so suddenly though. But, putting that aside, because I’ve said that I’d take over the world without taking in any allies...... and now you still want to continue your noisy fight in front of me....... then come. I’m gonna take care of you all.” (Velt)

It’s better like this.

Since both of them are my enemies. I will fight against them. I’m fine with that.

“I can’t approve of that, Velt-shi.” (Lucifer)

At that moment, a voice was heard from the sky.

“I thought you gonna keep quiet, but here you come out now....... bastard.” (Velt)

Over there, with his devil and angel wings flapping, Lucifer is showing his bitter smile.

“What is that! I’ve never seen something like this before!”

“An unusual race? A mixed blood? Still, this is something I’ve never seen!”

“Who the hell is he!”

Naturally, the Great Human Alliance Army doesn’t know of his existence.

What’s with him so suddenly? Upon the coming of this unexpected person, no one is able to figure out what’s what.

“I’m not your underling, I don’t need any permission from you right bastard? Lucifer.” (Velt)

“I don’t say anything of sort. You’re an important human for Dora. For you to do something absurd like this...... and, I can’t let this opportunity of being able to erase the Holy Knights and Crest Eyes of Truth slip off my hands.” (Lucifer)

Amidst all that our confrontation continued.

“Like I said, that kind of thing is annoying alright. In the first place, by whose order you’re doing this now? Frankly saying, I could never imagine that Clonia girl can think of something like that you know?” (Velt)

“......Certainly Clonia didn’t say such a thing...... however, I can’t let the power of divine race being taken by humans. Defeating them here isn’t a mistake.” (Lucifer)

“When did I became a honor student that only do the right thing? It’s in my instinct to do something even when understanding it’s the wrong thing to do.” (Velt)

I won’t step away alright.

The bitterly smiling Lucifer gradually turned serious.

And then, a sigh came out following our exchange.

“Haaaaaaaaaaah, you know..... can you, shut up for a bit? Velt-kun?”

It’s Jarenga.

Immediately after his light sigh, his arm came forward to crush me underneath.

However.......

“Whoops, I ain’t letting ya!”

“Huh?” (Jarenga)

Over there, another huge dragon appeared and covered me.

With mane over his head, something called a lion dragon, another of the miraclous unorthodox race.

“H........huge!”

“Wait, a , a dragon!”

“Wha what is this! Moreover it’s not an ordinary dragon! Vermillion scales and lion’s mane....... the legendary lion dragon!”

“What’s going on, why is it here!”

“And yet that human..... he’s protecting that Velt guy! What’s happening here!”

Without any prior notification, Jack who transformed into dragon repelled Jarenga’s attack.

“Aah.... you’re..... that right? The same kind with that pipsqueak that got scared and shivered  when looking at me? What? You wanna die?” (Jarenga)

“Shut up for a sec will ya. The bro is our commander.” (Jackpot)

Suddenly someone appeared with the same size as himself, the blood that flowed in the other party’s veins also half the same as himself too, Jarenga opened his eyes wide upon seeing him.

Then......

“Good grief, you leave me with no choice Velt-shi. I’ll have you sleep for a -------“ (Lucifer)

“Stop!”

Lucifer who was about to use a strong measure to force me to quickly leave the scene was stopped by Kishin who came blocking his way.

“........Kishin-shi...........” (Lucifer)

How are you? Mister Lucifer.” (Kishin)

They won’t let him get in my way. To protect this stupid action of mine, these strongest pair has turned into a wall.

“Jarenga-han. Since you wanna fight bro and that Hero, how ‘bout we fight first?” (Jackpot)

Mister Lucifer. Let’s continue where we left off. If you want to keep the war on, then beat me first.” (Kishin)

They’re the big and powerful wall that’s outside Jarenga and Lucifer expectations.

In a way, they’re tougher than the Great Human Alliance Army.

“Huh, eh, hah?  What’s going on! That strange creature is up against the SS class bounty Kishin!”

“Vampire dragon versus [lion dragon]! What the hell’s happening here!”

“Is this an illusion? What’s going on Arusha! Are they also....... huh why are you holding your head now?” (Forna)

“.....................You guys are really..........” (Arusha)

Certainly this is something amazing. It’s not like we’ve arranged to fight in group beforehand, but for some reason things has turned awesome.

After all we have the strongest Demon King Kishin against the top of Seven Deadly Sins Lucifer. Also, the fight of kaijus of Jarenga vs Jack you know?

“Oh, ooh, ..............amazing.......” (Velt)

Even me who was supposedly self satisfied with my entrance is slightly surprised.

But, those two ignored the reaction of their surroundings and started going it aright away!

“Interesting........ then let’s fight! Kishin-shi!” (Lucifer)

“Fuh..... Come on!” (Kishin)

The one who first moved is Lucifer! He moved at the speed of sound just like in Demon King Castle earlier! Fast!

However, Kishin on the other hand.......

No problem, go slowly.” (Kishin)

“!” (Lucifer)

He circumnavigated Lucifer who explosively flapped his wings and about to punch straight from the front and appeared on his back.

He completely saw through him!

“........As I expect....... did you already see through me from our earlier bout?” (Lucifer)

“The only song that could be allowed to be played over and over is........ only rock! Me will make you tremble from your very core with my song!” (KIshin)

And if his song reached him, it gonna turn into Kishin’s attack.

I already forgot his name but it’s the song that defeated that Holy Knight from before.

Ultrasonic vibration!

“Vibe vibe! And, Rock n’ Roll Crush!” (Kishin)

However, Lucifer pushed out his right hand and unleashed something.

“Super Oscillatory Wave!” (Lucifer)

TL note: 超振動波 (Chou Shindou Ha)

It even made the space warped for a moment, a vibrating something clashed onto each other.

When I realized it, Kishin already stopped singing.

The ultrasonic wave that he unleashed was unable to reach Lucifer at all?

“............as I expect.......... you possess the skill of super oscillation.” (KIshin)

As if understanding something, Kishin flashed a smile.

Super oscillation? What does he mean? Something similar to Kishin’s ultrasonic wave vibration?

The hardly heard vocabulary and technique even made the gathered veteran warriors of the Great Human Alliance Army to tilt their heads.

However, as Lucifer whistled out he shrugged his hands and smiled.

“Amazing. As I expect, you’ve also realized this technique?” (Lucifer)

Yes. Previously, when you locked me’s hand, me felt something unsettling. It’s like your hand was crushing it ignoring my strength? That’s what me felt.” (Kishin)

“It sure is terrifying, that ogre sense of yours. That’s right....... I can use super oscillation. I can disintegrate all matters into molecule. What happened just now was your ultrasonic vibration wave neutralized my oscillation technique.” (Lucifer)

Well, why are you guys looking like comprehending something from each other? Amidst this, it seems only Kaa-kun that able to understand it.

Pheew, you got full marks for the thrill. Me can’t get close carelessly with this. Then.......  me shall present the song that will reach you no matter how far!” (Kishin)

Kishin jumped. And then the moment he slightly murmured something, a guitar materialized from nowhere.

It’s the pure white flying V guitar that I’ve seen once.

Has it time for Kishin to finally show his specialty?

However........

“You think you can win from long distance? That’s naive of you, Kishin-shi.” (Lucifer)

“!”

“This is my other fang!” (Lucifer)

Lucifer extended his left hand, another super oscillation? No, energy sparking out and condensed on Lucifer’s hand, that’s a..........

“No good-zou! Kishin!” (Kaizer)

The intense light beam pierced forward in a straight line.

“What the hell with this fight!”

“Uwaaaaaah!”

“Wha, what’s happening!”

“I don’t know anymore!”

Even I wanted to scream.

But, is everything’s alright now? For some reason it felt as if he was devoured straight by the beam.......

Pheew, dangerous~” (Kishin)

“Kishin!” (Velt)

He’s alive. I saw him got blasted by the beam up into the sky but with just slight burn on his hair and clothing, Kishin flashed a smile and descended.

Even Lucifer got his smile cramped with this.

“Haha..... to think you can ward off my [Charged Particle Beam] ....... it seemed you managed to bend it’s trajectory right before it reached a focal point?” (Lucifer)

Wha, what the a beam?

What’s going on here now......?

“.........Ch, charged?” (Kaizer)

Ah, even the battle professor Kaa-kun doesn’t know about it, his forehead is sweating as he made a complicated face.

As expected, rather than saying he’s quite the unusual one, he might be more of an extraordinary existence instead. This Lucifer.

“Fuh, in some way or another, me have figured out your true identity. You’re very different from the other Seven Deadly Sins.” (Kishin)

“..........................haha.................... you’re amazing, Kishin-shi.............. you’re the kind of person............. that didn’t exist in my time.” (Lucifer)

“........... it sure is unbelievable............. not in the future, you’re an existence that existed in the past instead.........” (Kishin)

They seemed to have understood something amongst each other, Kishin now also showed a difficult expression that was never seen before.

“Well, your true identity and existence don’t have anything to do with me. So long me has rock and best friend, it’s me’s utopia no matter where it is. I’ll protect Velt.” (Kishin)

However, both of them didn’t say anything regarding the true identity they spoke about.

They merely reaffirmed that they’re opponents fighting against each other, and they once again danced!

With speed so fast that they can’t be seen, so many times only the sound of collision echoed.

“Haha.............. amazing huh? To think he could be an opponent for Lucifer-san, or should I say as I should expect? It appears, all those talks about the world’s strongest was true after all?” (Jarenga)

Jarenga pleasantly smiled as he looked to the sky above. However, he immediately let out a sigh.

“And despite that, what about me? Hah? Not only I can’t kill that irritating Hero?  The one I have to fight suddenly turned into this shoddy of a dragon instead?” (Jarenga)

Those are words aimed to Jack who stands in his way.

His anger and killing intent is oozing out so clearly, exuding the pressure as if to crush his enemy.

However, different from Yuzuriha, Jack won’t chickened out.

“Yer accent is wrong,  Jarenga-han. I’m not shoddy. ......yea......... ain’t half assed!” (Jack)

Cloud of sand soared up high!

Jack flew into the sky, with the force as if a compressed air was exploding out

“I can’t stand with so many li’l guys on da ground. Let’s settle it on the sky, Jarenga-han.” (Jackpot)

“.....................Hah? What? What? You’re ordering me? I’m really going to kill you alright?” (Jarenga)

“Haha, there ain’t no need to say ya wanna kill........  if yer a man then just go and kill, dumbass! Yer scared huh!” (Jackpot)

Intense, rude, and moreover also refreshing, the dragon who spoke in Kansai dialect threatened.

There’s no way Jarenga who has low boiling point will stay silent.

“.......................................I’m gonna kill you alright?” (Jarenga)

Jarenga aimed and then took off to the sky rapidly.

Geez....... if this were filmed it’d definitely gonna be a great hit. Kids will be greatly happy you know?

“GUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

“GYAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!”

It’s as if they can’t feel themselves in human form anymore, the curtain has raised for the great battle of transformed beasts.

“Geez....... he said he wanted to protect me, but ain’t he just want to get some fight going, that Jack.” (Velt)

Now then, everyone is craning their neck up looking to the sky but is it fine to be only keep on looking at that stage?

Huh, ain’t no way alright. In the first place, I came here for the sake of fighting.

“Well now, why the heck I got left over instead. Though, if things go on like this, people will think I’m assisting the Great Human Alliance Army........” (Velt)

Yeah, that’s why I also have something necessary to do.

Something like definite enemy huh.

Should it be Forna? Holy Knight? No, that’s wrong.

“Now then, will you be my opponent? Hey? True Hero Roa.” (Velt)

There’s only this guy I guess.

“You’re....... you guys are, what........ what are you people really! For what reason you’re fighting me!” (Roa)

“Does it need a reason? Don’t be like a spoiled child now. Not every single thing in this world revolves around you alright.” (Velt)

The one I’ve chosen as my opponent to fight is someone I’ve known since I was a kid, most valuable person in human race.

“I don’t understand.” (Roa)

“Hah?” (Velt)

“I can understand if you who married with Princess Ura and got blessed by the demons to side with Kurai Demon Kingdom, Yami Demon Kingdom and Yavai Demon Kingdom. But despite that, your comrade is fighting against Prince Jarenga, and now you said you want to fight us....... Just what are you fighting for?” (Roa)

The pride of human race is looking at me with such a pathetic confused look on his face.

Despite him coming this far with that kind of absurd reason and all, I don’t like it at all.

Well, it’s natural though.

“It got nothing to do with country or races. None of us act in that kind of framework. That’s why you won’t get it even if you ask.” (Velt)

Yeah, there’s no way he could understand.

Good or bad, [human], [justice], [the world], Roa is fighting within that framework.

“I mean, you guys are such a pain to look at, all of you. It’s up to you guys to hate each other but I myself is enjoying things in my own way right now. ........Yes, like that Hyule girl said previously, I’m living in peace now. Don’t go and destroy that.” (Velt)

There’s no way he could understand this completely personal principle of mine.

“............... Please don’t joke around. That kind of unintelligibly personalistic and self-centered thought is...... what kind of right do you have for someone who lives so frivolously like you to do that kind of thing! Do you have the resolve to shoulder the [human race]. [justice], and [the world] in you! “ (Roa)

Ooh, he said it himself. Those three.

But, well, why are these guys who speak about big words need to also make big things out of the subject.

“Even with that kind of resolve, I’m not interested still. What I resolve myself in isn’t for something like that. I resolve myself to bear the responsibility for [friends], [family] and [life]. The guys who threaten that are my enemies.” (Velt)

“Why are you saying such nonsense....... as a human and wielding power exceeding that of a Holy Knight’s........ you have to use it for the right path.” (Roa)

He went and looked at me with eyes filled with anger, astonishment, disappointment, and pity, also whole lot of emotions.

And then for some reason he let go the strength from his shoulder and store the sword he brought.

“Velt........... that’s your name?” (Roa)

“Hah? Oi oi, you’re gonna do it right? Why are you suddenly sheathing your sword? You’re gonna beg for your life to me?” (Velt)

..........Hah? Oi oi, what’s this young master up to at this kind of time?

“Regardless of what kind of person you are, Arusha was charmed by you. ......... As expected I can’t completely think of you as someone evil who needs to be defeated. Therefore I wish to rethink to myself.” (Roa)

Oi oi, for some reason this turned into a direction I don’t want.

Maybe he gonna went and talk about the past?

“Even for us it’s not like we’re wishing for a war. We understand that there are demons who can be reasoned with just like you and Princess Ura. However, despite that there are people who we need to fight. For the sake of protecting things important to us, for the sake of creating a world where everyone can laugh and live, aren’t for that sake that we need to use our power for?” (Roa)

“Hmmmm............” (Velt)

“Velt-san. Let’s talk with me for a moment now. About the time before I became someone known as the Hero, the time when I was still yearn for them. Please, listen to me.” (Roa)

............alright, fine then. Let’s start!

“I’m not interested............ Fuwa Fuwa Big Beam Batton!” (Velt)

“!”

Instantly the magic in the surroundings became focused and converged, enveloping the entirety of my batons, and turning it into very thick laser sabers, and I used them to strike down from overhead.

“ “ “ “ “ “..............................................Eh?” “ “ “ “ “

Ignoring the astonished reaction from the surroundings, I felt it went nicely.

I’ve thought about this ever since I could use the laser. Using the laser like a cannon won’t be enough, I can’t stop the incoming sword using it.

But turning it into weapon, I can change the size of it freely.

It’s might is like what could be seen. It felt like I’ve become a Damgun.

I stroke down the Hero creating a hole like a huge antlion pit using him.

“Wait.........Velt-kun, what are you doing! J, jus, just now weren’t you two about to talk it out?” (Arusha)

“Prince Roa!”

“Hmph, how dare he, trying to screw around! Without even signaling the duel to start he went and did a surprise attack!”

“Bastard, he’s such a brute!”

“Shit, you got no pride!”

“I’mma kill him!”

Yaps and yaps the booings are noisy but what of it?

Despite I said that, the Hero seems fine though.

Inside the hole, even while he’s having a light coughing fit as he brushes away some sand, he looked up at me confusedly with his sword on one hand while on his knee.

He pulled out the sword that he sheathed in an instant and defended. As I expect he’s tough.

“Kuhahaha, oi oi you’re out of your field. If you wanna reform a delinquent then you need to prepare a blazingly enthusiastic teacher. A hero from fantasy stories might make a kid’s eyes shining but for a delinquent it doesn’t ring a shit.” (Velt)

But, I managed to grasp a resistance from him.

This can be quite a power to me! This sensation........ it’s really nice! This sensation of able to do anything! It’s making my heart dance!

“Wha, Ve, Velt-san!”

I jumped down into the hole, with a stance of dual wielding a sword, I swing down the two beam batons in my hand.

The Hero who was late in responding fights defensively with his one sword.

In a simple swordsmanship I won’t be able to even reach his feet but it’s not like this guy gonna be behaving that kindly.

But if it’s now when he’s unguarded, I definitely won’t lose!

“Why! Listen to me Velt-san!”

“Like I said, I’m not interested! You’re misunderstanding things. Right now isn’t the clash for justice and goodness!” (Velt)

“Guh, what are you!” (Roa)

“I simply find you annoying and noisy! Don’t get over your head now!” (Velt)

To Roa, my movements and the might of my two batons are something he unexpected.

And then, because of my attack earlier he naturally became vigilant, even as his posture collapses Roa is still able to earnestly wards me off with his single sword.

However, as a result of that his consciousness at other things became sparse.

Because of him being attacked while being unguarded, added with the recoil from the awakening of Crest Eyes from earlier, his reaction to me might have been quite dulled.

On the other contrary to him I’m in perfect form. As I deploy my beam batons, I concentrate the magic power on the surroundings and wrap them over.

“Kuh, impossible, h, heavy....... fast! Also, ........this magic armament!” (Roa)

It has been seventeen years since the birth of Velt Jeeha.

And today I landed a left high kick on the Hero’s face.

“Also, remember this. I kinda understand that you’re fighting for the world but I’m on the faction of someone who has lived his life as he pleased and have enjoyed the way of life of the world, someone who also knew how to love! That’s why I also love this world in my own way.” (Velt)

And at the same time, a life or death battle has begun.

 

 

NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

 

Comments

  1. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter!! Is it fine to ask the link for the raws that you're translating? Caught up to this and can't wait to find out the result of the match

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the full pdf at the previous translator worpress. I got the raw from there too. Though i don't know if the link still works since it's been years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family