Chapter 210 Arrival

Sigh, been feeling anxious and uneasy since what I thought getting a job in Japan with my skill level gonna be easy but it's not. Now I understand why people say anxiety could kill lmao. Feels really uncomfortable.

 

Chapter 210 Arrival

 

At that moment, a lone girl held her head and crouched down.

“..........Wheat.......field........ I’m............ what is it........ does this mean I have forgotten something?.........” (Forna)

However, rather than focusing my ears and eyes to her condition, this sensation that’s being transmitted to me right now is more important.

It is being transmitted. Through the medium of my magic, the consciousness of both of us in real time.

This so called unification, I feel a sense of trustworthiness in our overlapping feelings.

I don’t think I will lose.

“How did this happen! Velt-kun could also use the same One Body With Steed just like big brother.” (Arusha)

“I can’t believe this. First he did the magic armament that could strengthen himself, and then he able to step into an even further area of the world than that so quickly.”

“Moreover, to think he’d be accompanied with a lion dragon......”

“The humans of surface....... they have reached a height unbelievable.......”

As my mood got better seeing the shock coming from the Great Human Alliance Army and the sky people, I lightly patted Yuzuriha’s back.

“Hey, Yuzuriha, let’s do this properly.” (Velt)

We’ll be doing something that’s gonna scare the shits out of others after this.

That’s why, I’m depending on you, partner. I patted her back with that feeling being infused in it.

However.....

“Uuuuuuuhhhh~~~~ no way!” (Yuzuriha)

“...................huh?” (Velt)

“Don’t ride me! Get down, this filthy trash!” (Yuzuriha)

I never thought she’d reject it.

Despite I’m riding on her back,  Yuzuriha turned to dislike it and shakes her body trying to make me fall over.

“Wait, what the hell are you doing!” (Velt)

“Trash, it’s what are you doing instead! What you’ve doing for a while now! Your disgusting magic power keeps flowing in, i, it’s like...... like it’s hugging me........ I’ve been feeling itchy for some reason....... it also feels like it’s touching in some weird place.......” (Yuzuriha)

Despite her being a vermillion dragon, she turned angry while looking embarrassed.

And midway of it kept lowering her voice into whisper, muttering some kind of complain like it’s never gonna end.

“In the first place,  if I wanna fight I’ll do it alone. Why am I have to fight together with rag of a trash like you, p, per, p, pe, rv, what do you want to do with me when you’re so indecently disgracing me like this!” (Yuzuriha)

“Indecent? Indecent where!” (Velt)

“Indecent! You’re touching me with your magic power! You’re even touching in weird places! Trash scum! Perv trash! Uuuu, stop, don’t touch me! I’m going to have eggs like this!” (Yuzuriha)

“No well, it’s not like......I don’t feel touching anything alright.......” (Velt)

“Hmph, I am cute but........ I’m still in my growing period....... compared to those huge mountain range of that trash boobs woman....... and even you, despite being a trash you’re still treating me like a kid.” (Yuzuriha)

“Well........ Eljela is a special case......... aren’t something like great plains nice? See, my element is earth after all, we might have good compatibility, who knows?” (Velt)

“You’re just a trash but you’re saying great plains to me? Bastard..... If you wanna die...... eh, we have good compatibility?” (Yuzuriha)

Let’s go, partner! Here it comes! Such a development didn’t happen.

Despite this kind of miraculous collab is being displayed to the whole world and I was about to show off that strength to my heart’s content, what the heck it has turned into now.

Seeing us like this, both the Great Human Alliance Army and the sky people looked surprised in their own way.

“Hey, what’s going on now?”

“Uh, ah. It’s of the strongest clan that even could be sparsely counted among the dragon race, the heretical lion dragon.”

“That human, while being the same humans as us he has a lion dragon as his follower...... no.......”

“Yeah. Rather than saying it as followers, instead its................”

At that moment, the human race and sky people’s feelings were unified in a way.

“ “ “ “ No matter how you look at them, they’re flirting” “ “ “

No well, no matter how I look at this, it’s like soothing a sulking pet alright.

However, this quite the perverse princess just don’t want to step up.

“Um........... do we, still going to continue the fight..........?” (Roa)

As expected even if Roa was surprised by my One Body With Steed, rather than expressing his surprise by this current sight or being malicious to us, he just for some reason wryly smiled and asked us that question.

Well, we’ll continue alright. But, gotta wait for a bit more.

“Yuzuriha, listen to what I say for now. You wanna get your butt hit again?” (Velt)

“Higuh!” (Yuzuriha)

Anyway, now is the time to fight the awakened hero.

The whole world is paying us attention. This is a big event where you’d get your name down into the history if you lend your hand on it.

I don’t want to pick a quarrel because of some weird reason, so if I were to hit her butt here.......

“Hiuu, gu, uu, uuuh.” (Yuzuriha)

Huh? Um, Yuzuriha......san?”

“H, how cruel..... hic...... you’re only hitting me again.....” (Yuzuriha)

...........what..... is she, crying for now........

“Despite you’re being affectionate all other trashes around....... you’re being affectionate to a baby too....... also to that trash boobs princess of sky people, and to that blue haired pervert trash, you’d kiss them, fondle their breasts, flirting around and stuff.....” (Yuzuriha)

“BFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!”

At that instant, the spontaneous reaction didn’t come from me but from Arusha who is standing near the Great Human Alliance Army, she spewed out real hard.

“Princess Arusha, w, wha, whawha, what does that mean, bre, breast fo, fondle?”

“........Princesss.......”

“He, hey, did you hear that? But, wasn’t princess Arusha just confessed and kissed that man before......”

“We were worrying over her because she went missing....... but what in the world did she do......”

The Great Human Alliance Army’s gaze instantly turned to look at Arusha.

With that revelation about Arusha, she no longer able to face the world and collapsed down into a crouch.

“Also just some time ago, you and that silver demon trash........ married and hugged each other...... uuuuu........ but only me the one who got hit in the butt!” (Yuzuriha)

Because of my attitude to Cosmos, Eljela, Arusha, and Ura are clearly different from her, Yuzuriha’s discontent and grumbling about me exploded into a bawling cry.

When we first met she was a runaway little girl who glared daggers making others unable to approach her, and now before anyone realized it she has regressed back into an infant.

“My husband, Lagaia. I will hug you and also kiss you.” (Ligantina)

“.........eh....... huh, since when did you get too close! Let me go!” (Lagaia)

“KORAA, don’t sneakily seduce my little brother amid this confusion Ligantina!” (Velt)

“Uuuuu, not only that, the white haired trash joined later than me but he got the best treatment second to the baby!” (Yuzuriha)

Roa...... please, don’t look at me with pity so silently like that.

“.........um, how about a truce for a moment............” (Roa)

“Wait for another thirty seconds! I’m gonna beat the crap out of you then! Also, that pegasus there, don’t start yawning!” (Velt)

Shit, what the hell’s happening now. I hit her butt too much.

Most probably Yuzuriha was raised being amazingly spoiled. Looking at it from how her mouth spit out foul things to other people it must be really like that.

That’s why, with someone like me suddenly hitting her butt must be something she never experienced before.

I mean, for someone to hit the butt of Martial God Isamu’s daughter, it must be so terrifying that no one will be able to do it.

Here I should be trying to curry her favor.....

“Yuzuriha........” (Velt)

“Gushuu..... uu, what?” (Yuzuriha)

“Together...... let’s turn over the world.” (Velt)

“...............................”

“We’ll teach the world of your cuteness.” (Velt)

As I try to soothe the unsettled Yuzuriha, I also said words to fan her up.

“Let’s fight together. I need you.” (Velt)

“.....uuu.........” (Velt)

Still, despite Yuzuriha’s sobbing was pacified little by little, the situation now is delicate.

Seemingly sulking, Yuzuriha nervously raised her voice.

“But...... for some reason...... I hate being treated as a steed.....” (Yuzuriha)

“I won’t, I won’t. A man is someone who even prank the guys he is getting along with you know.” (Velt)

Now, Arusha over there, don’t mutter something like [So I was being pranked by him....... in other words, Velt-kun was being tsun........ fufu, I see...... his heart is actually......] alright.

Rather, it was such a surreal sight with Yuzuriha crying aloud and sulking in her dragon form.

And then, while being slightly irritated, Yuzuriha turned at me and said.

“Oi, trash!” (Yuzuriha)

“Huh?” (Velt)

“........If I....... meet an enemy I want to defeat later, we’ll fight together...... you’ll be my shield, and sacrifice your life for me, if you do that I’ll lend you a hand.” (Yuzuriha)

 Enemy she wants to defeat? I don’t know who it is but in short, she won’t be helping me free of charge right?

Well, it must be some kind of her last act of resistance in her own way.

I hit three times on her back lightly, signaling my acceptance.

“It’s done. I’ve made you wait, Hero.” (Velt)

Well, I really made him wait so much.

Normally he’d have so much timing to launch attack but because he is so freakingly serious he waited for us till we finished getting ready, this guy is also stupidly honest huh.

“This popular bastard. You have all the opportunity to beat me there.” (Velt)

“Fufu..... If that’s the case then there would be no meaning. It’s because...... even if I win in that kind of way, it’d be an undeserved battle.” (Roa)

“Keh, those words could only be said by those who have confidence in a fair and square fight you know?” (Velt)

“Then, there’d be no problem.” (Roa)

This bastard.

Even if he got surprised at first, now he’s flashing a belligerent smile and stands against me.

The only thing I could think about is to make that fearless smile distort, I then raised my voice and soared with Yuzuriha.

“Let’s go KORAAA!” (Velt)

“I’ll stop you and that power!” (Roa)

The flight ability of pegasus and the flight ability of a dragon.

----------Flying Sky Horse Shock Wave

TL note: 飛天馬衝撃波(Hitenba Shougekiha)

To say it roughly, pegasus has better nimbleness and ability to make small turn.

However, in terms of overwhelming destructive force, then Yuzuriha got the upper hand.

---------Dragon King Cannon!

TL note: 竜王砲 (Ryuuouhou)

And more than anything, Roa’s pegaus is in the end for support.

No matter any situation it’s in, it won’t do any arbitrary action, it waits for it’s master’s instructions, do it accurately, the goody two shoes.

But, in Yuzuriha’s case, she’ll do arbitrary action. However it was done according to the situation and her own judgement, she’s overwhelmingly faster than Roa’s instruction to the pegasus.

We’re capable of making a combination with only eye contact or even no sign at all.

“Tstss!”

The breath that Yuzuriha let out without prior notice rushed to the magic clad pegasus and knocked it backward.

Making Roa and pegasus to be rolling in the air as they got blown away.

However, I can’t see any damage. Instead, he seemed to be fired up even more as he laughed.

“As I would expect. But, we still won’t lose!” (Roa)

“Kuhahahaha, that’s nice. You’re still goody two shoes, but now you’re starting to look more like a man.” (Velt)

But, it’s time to turn the tables!

“Yuzuriha, I’ll lend you some strength. Move freely.” (Velt)

“Hmh!” (Yuzuriha)

My new power. I’ll apply the speed of light to Yuzuriha.

I control the magic power on the surrounding, converge it and clad it on Yuzuriha.

“Geez, you’ve become quite great in such a short time, Velt-san. To reach that place, do you think how many candidates of heroes have failed in doing it?” (Roa)

“Wheat is, something that even when stepped upon and broke, still will grow up facing the sky. So, I’ll be the stronger one instead since my heart has broken!” (Velt)

The dragon and the pegasus intersected over in the sky.

We each avoided a direct hit, the sound of metal and the sensation left in the hand I hold my baton in was truly just an instant but it’s the proof that our weapons have clashed.

That Roa, he really has seen through Yuzuriha’s movements even after she got into speed of light.

“Ain’t bad. But, if you keep getting caught by our movements, you’ll slip up because of us too you know?” (Velt)

The moment our distance widened, I shot Fuwa Fuwa Random Laser.

From Roa’s dead angle several lasers were fired simultaneously.

But.......

“I have no dead angle.” (Roa)

“Ooh........” (Velt)

Roa didn’t look back, with just a slight movement of the reins, he avoided the laser with the fewest move possible.

“Shine Sword!” (Roa)

“Beam Batons!” (Velt)

Just, how many times have we clashed? My batons technique didn’t hit the single sworded Hero, even the one attack I did with all my strength was parried with ease.

On the other hand, with my power to see through things, I also able to avoid his sword.

Under this situation where we can’t land any solid hit, how the victory will be decided?

“This time it’s also equal...... then......”

“To make our difference come out......”

We need to rely on our steed.

“Trash dregs die! Dragon Red Claw!” (Yuzuriha)

“Rudolf, soar through!” (Roa)

Amidst my and Roa’s offense and defense, Yuzuriha’s huge nail was swung down.

However, Roa didn’t get flustered, he handled the reins and controlled pegasus.

“Rudolf, do Feather Cutter!” (Roa)

“Tch, Yuzuriha, do something!” (Velt)

“Trash acting so self-important........ Heat Bomb!” (Yuzuriha)

We can’t settle it even in this aspect.

“Uuuuh, this trash workhorse!” (Yuzuriha)

“Calm down, don’t get angry by some workhorse. You’re a thoroughbred.” (Velt)

Even when it comes to the steeds, I thought Yuzuriha the dragon would be stronger but the difference won’t surface even here.

Us dishing out flashy moves will only exhaust our stamina.

“Though I can inexhaustibly gather up magic power for a supply. If you ran out of gas that’s a victory in itself.” (Velt)

“You won’t be able to decide this match by only the amount of magic power you know? To win a fight, the intent to triumph is more important.” (Roa)

This bastard.

He went and said a little chilling words again.

Still, what should I do? At this rate.....

“And, since what decides a fight is the intent for triumph, then I won’t be defeated.” (Roa)

“ ‘Ah?” (Velt)

“it is the heaven’s call for me to end this dark age. I was entrusted with lives and wills of the many, as someone who came to shoulder them, it is unforgivable for me to lose! Justice will prevail! I shall proof that to you. I’d wager this life!” (Roa)

Roa declared that with quite the nice expression.

He’s a shining a bit too much, for some reason it makes me quite irritated.

“Worthless. You justice drunken guys fight as you please, and die as you please too. Despite I got myself fired up, you went and throw cold water on it with your words” (Velt)

I don’t wanna listen any sermons or some deep talks. I already don’t like him the first place, so I’m gonna freaking kill him. It’s already enough with that.

Just.....

“But, on the other hand I got to know what kind of person you are instead. Well, whatever though.” (Velt)

“What do you mean?” (Roa)

“Roa. You’re.......  someone who can never express your true self to anyone, there’s no one who actually understand your true self, you’re a pitiful and lonely bastard.” (Velt)

That’s what I able to feel from fighting him, my impression of him.

“Eh..... what is that guy saying?”

“Lonely? Our Hero-sama? Hah, how improper!”

“That’s right, doesn’t he know how much the human race adores him, doesn’t he know how much we have advance forward together!”

Obviously those from the Great Human Alliance Army gonna scoff at my evaluation and judgement.

However, the one who don’t laugh amidst them are.......

“No....... you’re wrong....... Velt-kun is.......”

“That guy, he might have touched the true nature of Roa.”

Starting from Arusha, then the Ten Heroes of Light that have always overcome the line between life and death with Roa.

Only these guys who were looking surprised and looked up at me.

“Roa. You got good head, good looks, kind to everyone and good mannered, your heart is overflowing with justice, being adored by many humans regardless old young men and women. You’re perfect. Not a single flaw at all.” (Velt)

“Wha, what do you mean, that’s........ I thought you were making fun of me but you’re praising me instead.” (Roa)

“This ain’t no praising. In short, with everyone adoring you, no one will know about your shortcomings and flaws right? There ain’t no way a human that could have no flaws or negative feelings.” (Velt)

All of his actions are, solely, for the sake of justice.

“Your unbreakable heart of justice. I’m sure it must have been the same even now. But, exactly for that reason......  at the time when you’re feeling afraid, at the time when you want to spit out your whines, you were unable to tell it to anyone..... no, you weren’t allowed to do it instead, right?” (Velt)

Vanquishing the enemy for the sake of justice. Fighting for the sake of justice. Cooperating with comrades for the sake of justice.

Then, what if we remove that justice? What kind of a human this person will be?

“Your weakness, whines, your flaws, you never expose any of that to anyone, holding everything inside you. You’re.....  despite being connected to great many of humans, but the truth is, deep in your heart you’re not being connected to anyone at all.” (Velt)

“What are you saying as you please! I’m not alone! We have tide through no matter how many difficulties we faced ever since I was a child, together! I understood how important a comrade is!” (Roa)

“I wonder? To me, I can only see you as being tied by the words Hero and justice.” (Velt)

Those words came out of my mouth but it’s beyond doubt, my true feelings.

“Hey, how about you try and fondle Eljela’s breasts?” (Velt)

“...............Hah?’ (Roa)

“But, you’ll say like this right? You shouldn’t see a woman with that kind of eye..... kinda thing.” (Velt)

“........No, that’s........ what are you........” (Roa)

“Anyway, I’ve fondled them. Well it’s not like I did it in front of others. I’ll say this clearly, so long they’re not gay, there ain’t no man not interested in lewd stuff. But it seems different for you. Even when we do the same classless act, the influence that we give to people are way too different. Since it’s like this, even having dirty talk would be no good.” (Velt)

Roa unintentionally turned absentminded upon hearing that, I continued.

“Even when you have doubts about justice you’re not to deny it. Because you’re a Hero you can’t give up, you can’t complain, you’re not to do something that could make others be disappointed, with that thing about your blood being dirty and you have no right for stuff in the same effect, you didn’t make any kind of scandal because of it and dedicate your entire life for the world....... I think that kind of human is great but I don’t think I wanna be his friend. Seems boring after all.” (Velt)

“..............What are you........... trying to say?...............” (Roa)

“But, even if one day you feel you don’t want it to continue as you are now and thinking to change, because of your standing as a Hero you won’t be allowed to change. And as no one understand your suffering you make it doesn’t show on your face and make it looked shiny, as the human race will call you Hero-sama, Hero-sama in their praise. You’re being set up as a couple with justice you know......  so...... aren’t you tired?” (Velt)

His feelings tensed, even if he were a perfect existence, it’s impossible for a human to be perfect in all things to exist.

Like that saying, there’s no idol that don’t fart.

“I’m...... I won’t whine........ I won’t be in despair........, what do you really know...... no, why does it have to be someone like you who said it!” (Roa)

Roa shouted as if saying it’s none of your business.

I laughed without noticing it myself.

“Oh oh, you got pissed because I hit the nail right in the center? But, why am I the one saying it to you, you asked? It’s simple.” (Velt)

I remember it even now.

The first time I met him two years ago.

“I’m the guy who ever heard the Hero whined after all.” (Velt)

In the depths of a forest. In the place where no one could found, he was there.

He was utterly defeated by Kishin, he hit things in his frustration, feeling despaired, his hope dimmed, blaming himself over and over.

Not knowing him much at all, I ran into him by chance while feeling not really interested, maybe that’s the reason he couldn’t help but let his guard down and reveal his real feelings.

Having the memories about me erased from his mind, naturally he’d forget about that time.

About the kind of conversation that we had.

“Hey, Roa. Even if you die, it’s not like there’s no one that can’t replace you alright? Those stuff about shouldering everything, you’re getting insane by justice you know?” (Velt)

However, at that moment Roa opened his eyes for an instant.

As if there’s something got caught inside his heart.

“......But....... if that’s the case, what should I do then? Can it be, you’re saying to me I shouldn’t pay attention to what others think of me and turn stupid?” (Roa)

“It’s not like I said to do it in front of everyone alright. What I wanna say is, do you have anyone who could understand and accept that pathetic side of yours? Do you have someone who will say no to you right from the front?  Well something like that. But you ain’t right? I heard it from Arusha y’know. Despite being so popular with girls and got confessed, you’re rejecting them all, right? Using the war and your blood is polluted as an excuse, you just can’t be satisfied with having love with fellow humans. You’re that kind of person alright, you bastard.” (Velt)

At that moment, seemingly having his heartstrings touched, Roa’s face turned red and bend himself forward.

“Wrong! Those things are irrelevant. I’m not making any excuses. This is a body could die at any time, I who have stood ontop of great many corpses and drenched in blood won’t be forgiven to live a life for a single person. And, I’m not fighting for my own sake. I want everyone to live in peace, to make a world where everyone can smile. It’s only that! This has nothing to do with myself personally!” (Roa)

“Is that so? There was this princess who was boasting of her undefeatable power because of the love she had with a certain someone and she’s holding it dear in her chest, but because she has forgotten that certain someone she got tremendously weakened, this happened just a moment ago you know?” (Velt)

Such a mysterious feeling.

It’s not like I wanted to preach or chat around with him.

But, maybe it’s because I have many things I had in mind for him, my mouth moved by itself.

“Well, it’s unrelated to me though. This isn’t a speech contest, and it’s not like I know your real character. In the end,  to fight and win is  the way to go. Be it in war or street fight, a Hero or a delinquent, it’s the one and only universal rule.” (Velt)

Well, honestly, there’s no need for us to be talking like this after all this time.

It’s just, my and Roa’s views are different, our path will never come to overlap on one another.

“Then, what to do now is.........” (Roa)

“Oh yeah. Then, how about this? Do something lame and stupid, try to make expose yourself a bit. I’m gonna give you that opportunity.” (Velt)

Yeah, expose your true nature a bit. Once you do that, I will be able to see what kind of person you are, though just a bit.

“For something lame, how about we clash our strongest technique without avoiding it?” (Velt)

No strategy, no tactics, no shit.

But exactly because of that, it’s nice.

And then Roa turned absentminded for a second, he then suddenly hold his mouth but still  unable to endure it anymore and then laughed.

“Fufu.....ahahahahahaha!” (Roa)

It’s an innocent laugh fitting for a boy of teenage age.

Perhaps finding his expression to be rare even for the Great Human Alliance Army, everyone lost for words and directed pained gazes to Roa.

“It sure is strange, Velt-san. Despite our views and path are different this much...... only this final suggestion is......” (Roa)

“No objection, that’s your final answer huh.” (Velt)

A simple thing. Right at this moment, every complicated things have been blown away.

Let’s do it with whole power full throttle. And then be free.

Towards my suggestion, Roa unusually laughed stupidly and nodded.

“Hey, trash.” (Yuzuriha)

“Ah?” (Velt)

“You talk too long. Stop trying small. Erase him in one go.” (Yuzuriha)

At that moment, Yuzuriha who was getting slightly irritated with our conversation suggested what we already decided.

Well, to think that she’d be in consensus together with the Hero right now.

“My serious breath will instantly kill those guys in one go. But it’d be difficult to hit them, you’re going to stop that dreg.” (Yuzuriha)

“No well, like I said we’ll be hitting our techniques without dodging........ hm?” (Velt)

At that moment, I realized it.

Yuzuriha’s strength. And my power.

What if we combine them together?

“Yuzuriha. Don’t mind it. Just attack.” (Velt)

“Hah?” (Yuzuriha)

“After that...... I’ll handle things. I’ll enhance your breath using my magic power, increasing it’s power by folds. I’m already so terrified just by imagining it.” (Velt)

The energy that’s unleashed from inside of Yuzuriha will be combined with my magic power and be unleashed.

“It seems you have thought of another amazing thing so quickly, Velt-san.” (Roa)

He went and laughed so calmly in this situation. Did he really know what he’s about getting into? This Roa.

We’re not about to do something. We’re ending something here.

“Let’s go KORAA! Fuwa Fuwa Dragon Laser!” (Velt)

I unleashed it in one go. It’s a maximum cannon utilizing Yuzuriha’s breath and my control.

If this hit squarely, won’t he got knocked out?

“It’s scope is way too large isn’t it? Moreover, it’s being cladded with the magic from the surroundings....... it’s range is too wide.” (Roa)

He has seen through me and Yuzuriha’s Dragon Laser with his Crest Eyes.

And, so what if he seen through it?

“But....... I will break it apart! Arklein Swordsmanship Secret Technique – Infinity Gale!” (Roa)

The Hero brandished his sword, and came flying at us.

This guy, just how far is he going to carry on with that Hero character.

Bring it on, I’ll defeat you just like that!

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” (Roa)

“URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” (Yuzuriha)

A Hero and a delinquent. We two who have too many differences are right now clashing out our  full power full throttle energy.

And at that moment, everything seems to have turned into slow motion.

“Velt-san.”

Everywhere around us turned into a pure white world.

“What is the ideal world for you?” (Roa)

In that world, the space where only the two of us exist, we faced each other.

At that moment, I wonder why.

“Nothing much different from now. An extension of what’s right now.” (Velt)

Despite we don’t move our mouths, both of our thoughts resounded inside our heads.

However, we don’t think that the phenomenon as out of place, we’re having conversation naturally.

“Forming a family in my hometown, while listening Kishin singing on the side, I’m gonna talk some worthless things with Jack and Mackey, drink tea with Barnando and Kaa-kun on the veranda, talk something indecent with Althea, listening to what Lagaia’s saying, sometimes being kind to Yuzuriha, do shopping by three with me, Eljela, and Cosmos, make a ramen shop with Ura and maybe kids too, and also face Arusha for a bit. But you see, it’s not only that. Musashi, Dora, Farga, Cleran..... and..... Forna too....... I want them to get to know my pals and girls too.” (Velt)

So many worlds and sights that words couldn’t express appeared in my mind.

“What will Isamu do if I tease Yuzuriha? Will Shinsengumi goes on rampage? If that’s the case then I need to have Barnando and Musashi to interrupt them. Is that Ligantina really serious? I can imagine her coming to meddle with Lagaia via Eljela after all, though I won’t be that alert.  When Mama and Maman get together many things seem gonna turn terrifying. Things gonna  be stirring up. Also, I need to make that Mackey guy to stop messing around. And, what the heck am I gonna do with Arusha. Do I have to make the whole Empire my enemy?” (Velt)

The more I imagine it the more there are, I could imagine all of them to almost overloading.

“I connect with them like that, making friends with them, also do some lewd things at times, having kids, though the kids gonna have the genes from many races I’m not gonna mind it and spend time together with them.....  I want to live like that.” (Velt)

“.....But, that’s...... the only ones who are able to live happily in that world, aren’t they only those around you?” (Roa)

“That’s exactly why it’s my world. Those who endanger that world is my enemy. Or do you mean I should regard people I don’t even know the face of like I do with Cosmos? Even if I were to reincarnate for a hundred times, that kind of thought will never pass through my mind.” (Velt)

“Aah....... that’s nice..... since it’s like that...... everything will be easy for you.” (Roa)

And in this way, we who in the end never overlaps got entangled, the one who able to surpass the other in this moment will be the one to win.....

“Ah yes, Velt-san.” (Roa)

“Hm?” (Velt)

“Let’s keep this in here but...... actually, I always wondering if whether Imperial Princess Eljela’s chest is real nor not.”  (Roa)

“.............pf, kuhaahahahaha! Ain’t that nice! That’s  right, this is what a man is! But unfortunately. Those are already mine.” (Velt)

“Fufu, really unfortunate” (Roa)

At the end, we both laughed.

I’m sure, no matter who won this clash inside the flashing light, we’d probably laugh to it ourselves.

That’s what I feel for some reason...

.............or should have.......

“About that~, there’s a third option to it you know~?”

To me it’s a brawl.

To the Hero it’s a holy war.

 At this moment of final, we both thought that no matter who win, any of us will protect the future that’s to come.

“This world could just go and die That kind of choice also exist alright.”

It’s something that only echoed inside our consciousness, a really carefree voice.

However, that voice appeared behind my back, the moment my shoulder was touched, the magic power that overflowing from my and Yuzuriha’s whole body was crushed in an instant.

“Magic Cancel”

In an instant power left our whole body, Yuzuriha’s breath power was also dropping sharply.

Roa too, the moment he realized that something’s off his expression turned stiff.

“T, Trash!” (Yuzuriha)

“...................Ah..........”  (Velt)

Still, despite Roa tried to hurriedly put a break on himself he still couldn’t stop.

With it’s power reduced Yuzuriha’s breath was cut up, Roa’s sword pierced through my body, throwing it up into the air.

“Ve...... Velt-san!” (Roa)

“Trash..... A....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! VELT!” (Yuuriha)

What happened? My body was....... my internal organs were blasted away... .... aah...... crarp...... my was sharply cut.......

Aah...... Yuzuriha........ you, it’s the first time you called my name.......

“Velt................san.......................!” (Roa)

Was this because of that person?

“Where is it! Why, why did you do this!”

Roa shouted, in the sky, there’re only Roa and his pegasus, also Yuzuriha.

Someone suddenly appeared behind my back and erased my power, but they have already disappeared.

“He did it...... haha, haha! Hero-sama won! Hero-sama has won!”

“Did you see that, this is Hero-sama’s power of justice!”

“Roa-sama....... Roa-sama won! That Velt guy was vanquished by Roa-sama!”

It seems, there’s no one knew what actually happened at the moment when me and Roa’s technique made a flash of light and turned things hidden.

From what those around can see, I was eliminated by Roa’s strength......

“Come out......... come on out, Mannie! Why, why did you do this!” (Roa)

Roa shouted losing his cool, but it was drowned out by the excited cheering of the Great Human Alliance Army troops.

But, I certainly have heard it.

“But, it’s no good if Roa were to die~, besides, you see, Mannie has understood it.” (Mannie)

The voice of that woman, it resounded in my head.

“He isn’t a Hero or Demon King. If it were to be left as it is, then the one who might become the most troublesome guy in the world could be Velt-kun after all. So we have to say bye bye to Velt-kun here.” (Mannie)

“Mannie......!” (Roa)

“Ehehe, you don’t have to be that angry~, Roa-kun. Ehehe, thanks to it the Crest Eyes are complete now right? Now, time has already ripe, or what was the saying again?” (Mannie)

Why is Mannie doing something like this? Both me and Roa don’t know the answer to that.

“And also, it’s just at the perfect time~. ........Everyone....... has arrived ” (Mannie)

However, no matter what Mannie said, Roa’s face which is being awashed by anger won’t abate.

Not only that......

“O.......onii-chan!” (Lagaia)

“Velt-kun! T, this........! Velt-kun!” (Arusha)

There are guys who won’t stay silent....... crap........ my head starting to get heavy....... I can’t think........ straight.........

“Now then, I’ll go first, onee-chan. And Wold too. Mannie you see, Mannie is being Mannie after all. This is the start of Mannie Mouse’s march!” (Mannie)

Why............... did she......... no, I don’t know anymore......... just, what the hell is that.......

“Wha, .......eh................... eeh, e....... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“This is..... what...... what’s going on.......?”

“.........?”

A huge something covered the desert.

Is that a cloud? No.

It appeared at the same time as Mannie’s command came out, it erased the cheers and revelry because of the Hero’s victory, making all the races on this place turned dumbfounded.

“Dora................ no...........................It’s different.” (Velt)

Because, there came a swarm of hundreds, thousands of machine dragons.

No, it’s not only machine dragons. There are also similarly steel bodied birds, beasts, so many of them.

This mysterious swarm stopped right above the battlefield, and then looked down.

No, it’s not only that........

“What the!”

“This is, the desert has! Wait, the hell!”

It’s not only the sky. In the desert, there sprung forth from small scale to large scale whirlpools, taking over footholds.

What I was able to confirm are, the emergence of the huge steel monsters, the sudden abnormality on the desert, and the chaos that struck all the people.

And then......

“Ehehehe, welcome to the surface~. Mannie used the shadow so she doesn’t get dazzled by the sun. Mannie is so smart~!” (Mannie)

And then, faces appeared from the whirlpool, all of them are wearing ragged cloak with hood concealing them, a mysterious group.

In a flash they appeared everywhere numbering maybe even in thousands.

Their body build look like human but the arms that could be seen extending below the cloak look strange.

“..............Drill?”

Under their arms existed no hands........ but drills instead...........

 

 

NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter
    If you dont mind me asking, what skills do you have that you think would put you against the competitive job market in japan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah well just restaurant job. Since the requirements were pretty low i thought i had better chance than most. The requirements really just japanese certificate and certificate for the field you wanted to be in. Need a few months to memorized it. Wel, maybe big part is i rarely have the chance to practice conversation in japanese. The words just won't appear that fast in my head that it'd make a good interview

      Delete
    2. Do you mingle with your countrymen there?
      As someone from SEA and have heard of stories about people in Japan, they do have gathering pretty often, for events and gatherings so those seniors could teach you new things or introduce you to a job

      Delete
    3. Nah well I'm still in my country lmao. I'm just looking for that kind jobs at facebook rn. Always feel anxious if i were to get scammed in online stuff like this. Anyway, I'm using previous interview experience to guess what the interviewer gonna ask, rhen simulate my answer by talking to myself. Really, even when talking to myself i stuttered and unable ti form words quickly. At least I'm trying this direction for now and see if i got better for next interview.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family