Chapter 209 The World Beyond The Limit

 Hmm, I'm running low on JRPG soundtracks to listen while doing translation.

 

Chapter 209 The World Beyond The Limit

 

That Jack, he seemed to have already completely awakened.

For me and Kishin, for the soul of Ryuuma and Milco, can anyone tell just how much happy we are right now?

“What the, Kimura-kun’s memories has returned! Good grief, he could get profit even in any situation!” (Barnando)

TL note: 転んでもただでは起きん, an idiom, by dictionary it’s really said turn anything into profit

“What’s going on, Barnando. What happened to onii-chan and others?” (Lagaia)

“I don’t really know but he said memories returned?” (Kaizer)

It’s quite the difficult thing to explain but, frankly saying, there’s no need for any explanation to it.

So long as us feel this happiness and know it’s meaning then it’s fine.

“Kuhahahah, I can’t just keep quiet and do nothing now right, Roa? Let’s settle things on our side as well, shall we?” (Velt)

“What in the world...... what happened just now?” (Roa)

“I’ve told you right? Something amazing happened and now I’m at all time high!” (Velt)

It’s an attack of light speed stemmed from my magic armament of Fuwa Fuwa World Revolution.

Even if he’s able to more or less react with his exaggerated eyesight and experience, the current Roa won’t be able to stop all of it.

“Sorasorasoro!” (Velt)

“Gh, tsghhh!” (Roa)

Even the movements of his both feet are dull. I can push through like this.

It’s clear to everyone’s eyes. Roa is being completely overwhelmed by me.

This out of nightmare sight for human race is unmistakenably the truth.

And, I also didn’t leave any gap for him to counterattack.

“............Prince Roa.......... to think he’d be pushed this far........... guess it can’t be helped.”

Huh? There’s a slight of ominous feeling in the air just now?

This feeling, it’s that shitty bitch.

“I can’t let Prince Roa who will cut open the path to the new age to die. Even if I have to leave my name in dishonor in the history.....”

“Miyamoto Kendo – Sand Dune Cross Cutter!”

TL note: 砂山十字斬り(Sazan Kurosu Kiri)

However, the moment when I sensed she’s about to do something, that woman’s sword has already whirled up into the air.

“Don’t engrave your ugly disgraced name in history. It would be so pitiful for history, Smiling Gyanza.”

“B, Barnando of Shinsengumi!” (Gyanza)

Barnando! He already moved the moment Gyanza slightly moved and about to do something to me.

“Vice Chief Gyanza!”

“He’s, from Shinsengumi!”

“Stop joking around, why the guys from Shinsengumi lending him a hand!”

The troops can’t help but see Barnando suddenly did a surprise attack from their point of view.

They once again noticed the demihuman Barnando’s presence and raised criticism.

However, Barnando was unmoved.

“I can’t understand this. It is you people’s Shinsengumi the one who make peace between races to be their principle, no matter what different races it may be. I had thought that you have the same justice as us. So why are you protecting the worst, the lowest criminal that is swaying the world? Or perhaps, it’s just you yourself, someone from the savage race of demihuman, actually such an existence yourself?” (Gyanza)

“Hoh hoh hoh, you sure are young, Gyanza-dono. And don’t misunderstand now. What us, Shinsengumi, is gathering under, isn’t something like [justice]. What banner we gather under is the [truth].” (Barnando)

“How sorrowful......  Despite we don’t want any war, the reason why war will never over is because we can’t understand each other like this.” (Gyanza)

“I wonder about that. In the end, it’s both of us who unsheathed our swords, don’t we?” (Barnando)

“How impudent......” (Gyanza)

Gyanza then glared at him ice cold in return.

However, she doesn’t move any more than that. No, she can’t.

“Yare yare –dazou” (Kaizer)

“I don’t mind if you move. It is up to us to prevent this kind of thing from happening. We won’t let you lay your hands on onii-chan.” (Lagaia)

No matter even if we face an overwhelming number of soldiers, I have Baranando, Lagaia, and Kaa-kun at this place.

Furthermore, there’s also Neferti and Demon King Rakshasa who still haven’t show themselves yet.

Gyanza isn’t such a fool that she could disregard that.

Not only that, right now, Jack and Kishin are fighting against Jarenga and Lucifer, those of whom are their enemies’ forces. In other words, from their point of view, we are enemies who are crushing each other. Despite it can be said that Roa is in danger, by interfering in this fight, they’d make void of the principle of enemy of one’s enemy is an ally, totally turning us into their enemy, it’s something they can’t afford to do right now.

Having understood that, even Gyanza won’t be interfering any further.

That’s why I can’t help but land in a kick in that gap.

“Arclein Swordsmanship – Meteor Lion Slash!” (Roa)

It came down like meteor shower, he unleashed a great number of slashes at an instant.

I see, it isn’t a simple swordsmanship.

However, if I accelerate to the speed of light and read the flow of air......

“You could see through all of them and avoid them. However.....” (Roa)

“Keh, still not yet! Fuwa Fuwa Retrival!” (Velt)

Right after all of his slashes were launched, a moment of rigidity will settle in.

I pulled in Roa with Levitation during that moment, and landed in a counter attack.

I simulated that in my mind and grasped my batons tightly.

However,

“Magic Brid!” (Roa)

 “Ah...... it’s deflected!” (Velt)

“Even if you’re capable of interfering with opponent’s body and magic, so long as you’re using levitation magic, you will need to strip away opponent’s magic power first. So long as I repel that, I can avoid your technique!” (Roa)

He did something so crafty.

The moment I unleashed my levitation the magic power itself will be repelled.

Normally something like that couldn’t be done but this guy has the keen eyes capable of seeing it through.  Turning something like this possible.

“Kuhahaha, ain’t bad!” (Velt)

“.........................I won’t be defeated that easily.” (Roa)

I intersected my batons into a cross and stopped Roa’s slash, making it into us locking weapons on each other, our feet are rooted to the ground trying to push one another out.

We’re at a distance where we could feel each other’s breath, our gaze interlocked as we continued our words.

“Quite persistent eh. It felt as if you’re gonna forcefully devour me whole.” (Velt)

“Naturally. Even if you’re saying my vision is so narrow, I will still do things by my way, I have my pride in the path I’ve walked forward till this very day, a path where I neither doubt nor hesitate at!” (Roa)

Huh? Did his sword become slightly heavier? No, it’s not my imagination.

He’s, gradually becoming.....

The sharpness of his movements increased?

“And, making a useless stopover at times and turning them into something priceless..... that is your way isn’t it? It’s unfortunate but to me, spending my time uselessly is something I myself can’t forgive!” (Roa)

He changed? Despite until just now he always shown reaction to each of my attacks and words, but now his eyes turned calm, he seemed to be looking at something so straightforwardly.

“It is as you said, the world isn’t so simple that one can just classify them into right and wrong, However, right now our feelings aren’t so weightless that we can just let it be washed away.” (Roa)

His doubts have gone?

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” (Roa)

“GUOH!” (Velt)

I have more power but the attacks that my batons transmitted to me are gradually...... what is this? It’s so sudden, but my hands are getting numb! This guy, rather than keep wallowing over things he’s getting fired up instead!

Instead of me pushing him back, I’m the one who get pushed instead, I was blown away backward.

“He, he did it! Prince Roa made a comeback!”

“That’s right, there’s no way Prince Roa could lose to someone like that!”

“Long live Prince Roa! Long live Prince Roa! Prince Roa! Prince Roa!”

These guys, it’s as if  they’re having been waiting for a miracle and make a comeback from their inferior position, they raised their voices in support as though praying.

However, I can’t look down on them in this way. This kind of support will definitely turn into strength.

I actually felt the effect by the sensation in my hands after I got blown away.

Tch, like hell I’d be overwhelmed like this! Time for counter attack.

“Bastard!” (Velt)

Still, just from where did this guy got this strength?

His sharpness kept on increasing!

“I was ten years old when I started my first campaign, on the countless battlefields, I have come to witness the brilliance of life from the hundreds of thousands of people, be it enemies or allies.”(Roa)

“Ah, yeah and?” (Velt)

At that moment, in the height of our clash, Roa’s speed gradually became faster and faster, his sword has started to put scratches on my skin, making me to be showered by my own scattered blood, he then looked at me with straightforward eyes.

“With that great many of lives as my nourishment, and the wills I have come to inherit, I have the obligation to carry everything and continue to fight....... crown myself with courage, bearing the title of greatness...... stand tall against the endless visions, shouldering all the lives and dreams, becoming someone who stands at the forefront of the world and fight....... that is the way of life for us who are called Heroes!” (Roa)

Tch, I see...... turning the feelings of his dead comrades into strength.

He shoulders everything entrusted to him, as someone who neither have the style and nor a soldier like me can’t really understand him, but I’ve really heard someone like this existed before. Well, there are also the guys that became the strongest by the power of love after all.

“Ten Heroes of Light – True Hero Roa. It isn’t only one person who bet their life and hopes into that name.” (Roa)

At this moment, I remembered of a certain man for some reason.

It was two years ago. It was the first time in my life that I was in touch with one of the strongest in the world.

-------surely, surely all of you don’t think that......... with the resolve of just cutting off an arm and that strategy....... for the sake of merely putting the slightest of wound onto my skull........ that you could somehow make things work....... surely, to me who is one of the Four Heavenly Beasts Demihumans, someone who reign supreme over the vast expanse of Demihuman Continent, surely, winning against me won’t even surface on your mind even for a second!

TL note: it’s referring to chapter 52. I got curious so I checked how I’d fare compared to previous translator. Well I ended up copied some bit of it but also put some of my style in it.

I don’t feel such an intimidating pressure as if I was about to be crushed like that time from him.

There was no feeling as if my heart was being grasped tightly, there’s also no feeling of fear as if I’m about to be killed at any second.

However, against the current Roa, I can’t help but coincide him with that guy, feeling as if they have close resemblance for some reason.

------------Listen up, all of you! The Four Heavenly Beasts Demihumans, Ten Heroes of Light, and Seven Great Demon Kings! They are those who hold fervent desire in their hearts, the geniuses – prodigies – monsters – transcendents – heroes of the whole world! They have devoured the flesh of tens of thousands souls, they have wring dry every desperate effort and fought to the bitter end, only those like that that will arrive at the place I am in! Don’t think you could have won even for a second!

Aah, I see. This guy is a dweller of that world.

--------you are looking down on me too much, these green horns!

“Heroes are those who shoulder their souls, please don’t think they’d be so easily defeated!” (Roa)

Those are words, aura, and weight, that only those that live at the same domain as the Martial God Isamu could have.

Those who look down at me from a height so far above.

But......

“Keh, like I care! Humans be they big or small, all have their own things they hold onto. For me, rather than the death will of those I’ve never seen before, my dearest daughter who said ‘papa go for it’ to me right now at this place, is the one who is giving me power hundreds times more.” (Velt)

As I chew through the Hero’s attack with my whole body, I once again stand up and counter with words of my own.

What happened to Roa upon receiving those words? He only returned a faint smile.

“Fufu, it’s so like you. But, it seems we can’t accept each other after all.” (Roa)

“Naturally so. It’s not like I wanna be friends with someone like you. Someone like Demon King Neferti who despite could thoroughly make fun of others but unexpectedly have an easy to get along side to her, is the one who I look forward to befriend with way more.” (Velt)

That’s why I also counterattack with a smile.

“That sure is a sad thing. There are so many things that have come to my heart when hearing your words. I wanted to us to talk more.” (Roa)

“In the first place, there are those with personalities we can match with or not alright. If we can match then come, no matter be they a demon or demihuman, if we don’t match, then I don’t want to have anything to do with them even if they’re humans who live just next door.” (Velt)

“I’m, I can’t say that........ I don’t like you but I also can’t hate you no matter what.” (Roa)

“But I hate you. How unfortunate.” (Velt)

For a slight moment, a moment of calmness passed.

Right now at this place, I’m not facing against the True Hero Roa but simply a guy named Roa,  I feel I managed to slightly touch upon his heart.

But, whatever with that. Because it’s like what I said, it’s not like I feel I need to be friends with him at all.

Also, we have realized something ourselves.

That the end is nearing.

“Big brother...... Velt-kun.......” (Arusha)

Arusha clasped her hands together and shut her eyes as if in prayer.

What is she praying for? Which side that will win? Our health? Those things or maybe something else entirely.

She looked down with a complicated expression, however she won’t stop us by any means. She understood that it’s about time we settle things.

“Prince Roa......”

“Roa!”

The guys surrounding us also the same.

Everyone was able to understand it by instinct, that at this time the end is soon approaching,

Whether Roa will win and change the course of the world’s history.

Or instead I win and making the history of the world turned uncertain.

“Here I go, Velt-san. To defeat you I will use the limits of my power...... and show you that I can take it to a step even further!”

 Roa enchanted his movement.

The shine of his Crest Eyes intensified. Not with the out of control power like when he faced Jarenga, but with a refined and smooth shine of light.

“Fuwa Fuwa Cast Off!” (Velt)

I was about to take off that magic power without reading the air first. However, I was unable to.

“..........huh?” (Velt)

“It’s no use. I have offset the magic.” (Roa)

“What?” (Velt)

“That technique of yours, it’s envelop opponent’s magic power with your own magic via levitation, and then you could either tear it off or manipulate them. The moment your magic power about to touch mine, my magic power will repel it and make it be cancelled, your technique can no longer affect me.” (Roa)

At that moment, Roa smiled like a kid with a grin as though saying [how is it?] with that boastful look on his face.

Now he’s gone and done it. Not only having seen through my magic, he even able to figure out the way to break it right way!

“Is that so. Well, I don’t really care. In the first place, Cast Off only effective when used to a girl that about to get on the bed. It’s not like I put my spirit into this kind of thing.” (Velt)

“Haha, so you aren’t shaken. That unwavering heart....... I want to learn it.” (Roa)

Among the magics I have, I won’t be able to use the magic for tearing away the magic of others.

At this opportunity, Roa released his power without hesitation.

Previously, it was shut down by my magic and ended up misfiring but now Roa used the magic on himself turning into his battle mode.

“Here I come! This can only be used when I activated my Crest Eyes, combining all eight of the element attributes, my magic armament – Ultimate Spirits!” (Roa)

It shines in rainbow colors, the shine of the limits of magic.

Isamu once said, ‘They have devoured the flesh and soul of tens of thousands, they have wring dry every desperate effort and fought to the bitter end, it is the place where those who have gone through all that will be able reach.

The magic armament that I forcefully conjoined together and used looks so cheap in comparison.

However, this power is Roa’s current limit.

But, Roa has said. That he will show me how he will take this power into a step further.

“Now appear before me! Rudolf------------!” (Roa)

Rudolf? Roa who’s shining in rainbow colors raised his sword and shouted.

And at that moment, something black descended over from the sky like a comet.

And that is,

“A horse?” (Velt)

It’s a horse. Moreover not your simple horse, it’s the horse we saw just some moments ago.

It’s size almost three times bigger than ordinary horses, the muscular horse. The massive armor it had worn at first already destroyed, making it’s body bare, there’s no mistake about this.

“That’s, it’s the one that Holy Knight guy rode on just now.......” (Velt)

“So you knew him...... Fufu, I borrowed him so arbitrarily, I have to properly apologize later.” (Roa)

“There’s no need for that I think? Right now he must be in dreamland.” (Velt)

“...........Could it be, Gazerg-dono has? No wonder Rudolf came so easily.........” (Roa)

Yes, I already forgot his name but it’s the horse of that Holy Knight Kishin insta-killed.

“He is the personal possession of one of the Holy Knights, Gazerg-sama’s holy horse, Rudolf. This horse was said to be directly handed over by the Holy King himself, Gazerg-sama has said that he’d hand over this horse to me when I reached adulthood.” (Roa)

“Keh, as I expect of a young master. A horse as a gift for coming-of-age ceremony, so typical of westerners eh. So, what you’re gonna do with the horse?” (Velt)

“I shall show it to you now. The world that I have stepped foot into!” (Roa)

Roa straddled upon the horse named Rudolf.

“Hero, Holy Knight, the two paths that I admired since I was a child, now I have chosen my answer. That is not to choose either one but all of them instead.” (Roa)

At that moment, the horse’s eyes shone red. As though he has taken in a new master.

This is, what’s gonna happen?

“Here I go! Magic Armament – One Body With Steed!” (Roa)

One Body With Steed? If I’m not mistaken that’s the technique that insta-killed Holy Knight used before.

Not only on oneself, it’s the magic armament that makes one fused with their steed.

Moreover, it’s different from that insta-killed Holy Knight. The rainbow light that’s enveloping the horse’s body is changing.

“That’s, wings?” (Velt)

Wings molded by magic power. It’s as if a pegasus!

“Thank you for waiting, Velt-san. This is my new power! Magic Armament – One Body With Steed! True Holy Hero Knight Roa – advance!” (Roa)

TL note: 真・聖勇騎士ロア (Shin – Sei Yuu Kishi Roa)

He looked down from the sky, the holy pegasus sustaining him, the shining hero.

It was so divine, he’s manifesting holiness in every sense of words.

Almost all the soldiers kneel, regardless in which part of the battlefield they’re on, a sense of stillness came visiting.

It’s as if a descent of a god, there are also many who were moved to tears, all of them clasp their hands together and prayed, as if worshipping Roa.

“We’re......... uuu, the Great Human Alliance Army, I have never felt this much proud in my life like today.”

“How unworthy of me, with these eyes, I’m able to see the great Hero-sama that will be engraved in history........ uuu......”

“Roa-sama, how splendid of you...... this personage, he is the very person that will change the history of human race, and then the world.”

“All the Holy Knights, even Caire-sama will be surpassed by him.....”

It’s as if a faith. Despite that, I didn’t even try to make fun of it in with my voice nor inside my mind.

“Big brother, you have come this far....” (Arusha)

“Imperial Princess Ligantina, please help Hyule! She has to, Hyule has to absolutely see this form of Roa-sama!”

“You’re the pride of the world......Roa.....”

Even me, despite being his opponent I might have felt something when seeing his majestic figure.

And then, I understood. That it wasn’t by a bit or slightly. He’s completely on a whole different level.

He’s also different than Tyler, the insta-killed Holy Knight, and also the other Ten Heroes of Light.

“Now, here I come, Velt-san!” (Roa)

And Roa too, he must have never imagined that the first one for him to use this power on isn’t against the Seven Great Demon Kings or the Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans, but a delinquent instead.

Well, I’ve drawn the short end of the stick, what should I do now?

Fuwa Fuwa Cast Off doesn’t seem gonna work too after all.....

“Fuwa Fuwa Laser!” (Velt)

“Holy Shield Aegis!” (Roa)

The laser cannon I shot in surprise was blocked by a barrier of magic, not only that it bounced back!

“B, bastard.....” (Velt)

“Fufu, an instant surprise attack. That’s a refreshingly bold attitude. But, I will openly.....” (Roa)

“Tch, Fuwa Fuwa Flight!” (Velt)

“I won’t let you escape! Fly, Rudolf!” (Roa)

I took a distance at once and flew into the sky but this was absolutely a mistake.

For someone who fights against an opponent riding a pegasus, a midair battle is too idiotic!

“I’m going! The combination of the eight elements........ Eight Force Wind!” (Roa)

“TSUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” (Velt)

Fire, ice, lightning, the storm brought together all kinds of power in it. It is wind but it’s hot, cold, and numbing!

“Feather Cutter!” (Roa)

The pegasus flapped it’s wings made of magic power, it’s feathers turned into countless arrows that come attacking me!

“Fuwa Fuwa La----......” (Velt)

“Too slow!” (Roa)

Then I will erase them with laser.

However, the moment I thought that I received an attack in my abdomen right after. An attack with the back of his sword........

“GAH, HAH!” (Velt)

Fast! Just now, I felt pain without even having the time to read the air........

Was it a speed that even exceeded my near-foresight attack detection?

“Onii-chan!” (Lagaia)

“Nhnh, this is...... bad-zou! To think that Prince Roa has this kind of trump card.......” (Kaizer)

It’s me who got cornered instead now.

Don’t joke with me! Though I said that, what should I do? I can’t catch up to him!

“It’s useless. Your beam attacks require you to aim first before shooting. But you can’t lock on me right?” (Roa)

Geez, this, you were in deep shit a few moments ago, don’t be so smug on me now! Where the hell that open and aboveboard you said before! Ain’t this just a foul play now, who the hell bring a horse in a brawl, this asshole!

“Fuwa Fuwa Super Big Laser Batons!” (Velt)

Then, I’m gonna use full frontal attack!

No aim no shit, if I just swing down these laser batons that fill up the entire space in front of me.....

“Rainbow Slash!” (Roa)

It broke........ my.......... newly awakened power.......

“This.........guy............ he ain’t at the same level as that insta-killed knight!” (Velt)

“Thank you, Velt-san. You said it was a useless stopover but it wasn’t the case at all. By fighting you I’ve become stronger.......” (Roa)

In front of the shattered apart laser batons, the words that Roa said wasn’t conceited, nor was it looking down on me, it is a simple praise.

“That’s why, after this fight, after you’ve awakened....... let’s become comrades to save the human race together.” (Roa)

Strong! But, stop messing around! I don’t fight for that kind of thing!

I just want to freaking smash you down!

But, what do I do? I’ve never thought I’d get done in this bad.

In just a few seconds, that rainbow sword will be swung down, how am I.......

  “ “ “ “ “GOOOOOOOOOOOO, PRINCE ROA!” “ “ “ “ “

The result that all of the humans hoped for, how am I to overturn it.........

“You’re too careless, trash.”

..................huh?

“Eh? ..........”

“GUWAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

It wasn’t an illusion.

A huge shadow suddenly appeared right beside Roa who’s approaching.

A dragon with glittering vermillion scales and rising manes.

“Wha......Ro, Roa-sama!”

“What the!”

Right the next instant when the sight the human race hoped for about to happen, A dragon breath suddenly came and blown away Roa and his horse.

Roa was unable to instantly react and got blown away, in fluster he reorganize his posture mid air and put himself on guard.

“Y, you are.......eh? Aren’t you, fighting against Prince Jarenga...... no........ it’s different.” (Roa)

It’s not Jack. The dragon doesn’t bear his starving beast-like battle instinct.

Despite being a dragon, it’s making an expression like an ugly woman and looking away slightly embarrassed.

“Yu.......Yuzuriha!”

“Shut up trash. Don’t think I’m here to save you. You’re just beaten black and blue worn out and torn stupid piece of a trash.”  (Yuzuriha)

But why?

“I thought you’re together with Ura and others....... no, how about Chii-chan and Mackey?” (Velt)

“That white trash is in the midst of treatment. I don’t know with the scum.  ........we were just waiting for you guys trashes to finish......... you bastard are really stupid trash after all.” (Yuzuriha)

I don’t really understand she’s saying. No, could it be Yuzuriha doesn’t understand it herself?

“Hmph. Trash......... hmph.” (Yuzuriha)

She didn’t really understand but the moment she felt something she came flying here, did she for some reason came because I was in a pinch?

It could be like that......

“Haha.......” (Velt)

“What, what’s a trash got business with laughing! You wanna die?” (Yuzuriha)

“Well, Yuzuriha......”

“Huh?” (Yuzuriha)

“You know.............................. you’re too cute.” (Velt)

I floated up with Fuwa Fuwa and got near to Yuzuriha’s head, then I patted it.

“FUuAH!”

“Pat pat” (Velt)

“Afuuu......” (Yuzuriha)

“Pat pat.” (Velt)

“Puu...... uuu, tr, trash, don’t pat me! Don’t use your filthy hand of a trash to be affectionate with me!” (Yuzuriha)

“Ooh, my bad.” (Velt)

“Nua, wh, why are you letting go of your hand! Why are you letting it go so arbitrarily! Who told you to stop, you just need to worship and pat me!” (Yuzuriha)

“Ooh, Yuzuriha-sama, how so cute you are. Pat pat.” (Velt)

“Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~............ehehe.” (Yuzuriha)

Back in days, when I patted Musashi’s head her face turned completely red, she intensely wagged her tail over and over looking immensely happy.

What about in dragon’s case? Her body is wiggling, and her tail moved around so quickly you know?

“Th, that’s......... could it be, th, the lion dragon........ does this mean there’s another one of them?”

As my Yuzuriha’s time entered his vision, Roa made an expression as if unable to believe it.

Just now he has that face as if already thrown away all his doubts, becoming a man unperturbed by anything, but in the end he’d make this kind of expression when meeting something out of his expectations. This is nice~, this means beguilement has an effect on him.

Even the Great Human Alliance Army troops on the surface, after some time their Roa worshipping time has come to an end, and now are being lost for words by the new entry of a lion dragon.

And, I’m gonna take advantage of this.

“Cute Yuzuriha.” (Velt)

“Eh, cute...... I, I’m ,I already knew I’m cute! So say it more! So, u, uh, why?” (Yuzuriha)

“Let me ride on your back. I want to pat you more.” (Velt)

“Eh......... ah, uh, you’re, this trash, you’re a trash you know, you’re too trashy! .......But........This is an exception? Fi, fine then.” (Yuzuriha)

I flew onto Yuzuriha’s back.

I’ve rode on her so far but it felt slightly wide with only me around, I flashed a smile as I thought that.

“You’re doing it first, Roa. Then, I’m gonna do it my way too alright? You have holy horse over there, I have stubborn tomboy here instead.” (Velt)

TL note: here Velt is making a pun about horse in Japanese, a horse (/uma) and restive horse (じゃじゃ馬/jajauma)

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

Since you have pegasus there, here I have a dragon!

“H, hey, wait a minute trash. What now? Hey, you’re not going to pat? So you’re not patting but want to fight instead! Bastard, I’m going to kill you!” (Yuzuriha)

“Well, calm down a sec. I’m gonna apply my magic armament......... not only on myself but also enveloping you in it.......” (Velt)

“............eh, wha, what! It’s warm......... tr. Trash’s magic power! What is this, so nice..., disgus, ting! Stop it, don’t put this on me!” (Yuzuriha)

“Hehe, what, it’s unexpectedly easy.” (Velt)

“Gau, gau~~.......... you’re just a trash~..........” (Yuzuriha)

Since I’ve come this far, even I won’t be able to stop.

If you show me a power to go one step beyond the limit, then I’ll do the same.

“Th, that’s! That is....... Magic Armament – One Body With Steed!” (Roa)

Now, let’s start!

“Magic Armament – One Body With Steed – Fuwa Fuwa New World!”

TL note: 新世界(shinsekai/Neue World)

Yes, I wanna see you look like that Roa.

There’s one important thing in a fight against delinquent. You win when your opponent got scared.

“Just........... just what are you........ really.........” (Roa)

What am I? Against Roa who has turned into the spokesman of all the Great Human Alliance Army at this moment, I said.

“I’m the baddest guy on the wheat field of this world.” (Velt)

To Roa, the Great Human Alliance Army, Sky World, Demon King’s army, and to the world.

Also to Forna.

I stated what I am to the whole world.

 

 

 Next | Table of Content | Previous

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter~!
    As a Hololive fan I never run out of songs to listen, they crank those banger songs like they are free or smth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm very specific in my music taste lmao. Tbh actually there are song creators that cater to my needs too on YouTube. But finding gems among the JRPGs just felt very different for me. You can check my YouTube channel. I've saved more than a thousands of JRPG songs

      Delete
  2. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family