Chapter 130 Steamy Reunion

 Dang I don't really have motivation for living. Just alive while doing things that comes to mind



Chapter 130 Steamy Reunion

 

A duel above the sea.

Riding the wind and waves while smelling the smell of salt, I confronted this rip-off woman whose boyfriend was once the most well-known character in the world.

“Here I go, koraaa!” (Velt)

“Yan Yan Yaa~n, I’m scaared~” (Mannie)

Magic nullification and teleportation. Which other foul play skill she has? I should think she is having many abilities just like Cleran.

Plus, my fuwa fuwa technique doesn’t get through her. Well, I can just change how I use it though.

“Fuwa Fuwa Air Bullet!” (Velt)

An invisible bullet made by condensing air. Unseen by the eyes this bullet condensed invisible air to the utmost limit, thickening it.

“Ooh, I did it. So I can if I try after all.” (Velt)

From the Sky World to the time when we played futsal, I’ve become able to feel the world extremely well. 

Though its unseen by the eyes, it’s not like one can’t tell anything at all.

As I condensed tens of air bullets, in the part where those clumps exist the atmosphere is wavering and able to be observed. So those who have good perception could dodge this.

Although these things might also can’t get through her.

“It’s uselsess~. Since it’s being thrown over by magic I can easily nullify it you know?” (Mannie)

Ahh, I know it.  It’s not like I think of beating her using this.

“Nah, I just want to confirm it.” (Velt)

Previously when I used magic directly on her it got easily cancelled.  What makes me curious is, does any magic [coming into contact] with her got erased? Or was it, any magic that she [willed to be erased] got erased?

I wish to ascertain which one it actually is.

“EE—i! Begone!” (Mannie)

Just by bringing forward her hands the Air Bullets I thrown at her got erased quickly.

And what’s important is, despite using the flying magic on herself that magic didn’t got erased.

“I see, so it’s that pattern huh.” (Velt)

Then, it’s easy. She doesn’t automatically erase the magic that came into contact with her. She erased the magic she wanted to erase by willing it.

In other words, to make her can’t even think to erase magic.... can’t even have the time to erase magic....without even giving any gaps to erase the attacks that I unleashed.

“What’s wrong? You seemed to mumblings something. You scaa~ared?” (Mannie)

Even so I understood one thing. What was got erased was just the magic. She can’t erase the air itself. Even if I were to shoot out bullets of air compressed by magic, by erasing the magic it just returned the compressed air to its former form.

“Then, I will finish this up right away!” (Velt)

“Hnn?” (Mannie)

“A delinquent like me will give you a lecture of the fundamentals. How much do you think the weight a liter of water have?” (Velt)

“?” (Mannie)

“The answer is one kilogram. Then... how many kilos is this?” (Velt)

In the fight against Cleran I grasped the earth. When against Chirotan I grasped the air. The current me should be able to do it. There’s no feeling I can’t do it at all.

“Huh, What is it? What is it HEY~! The sea, is shaking? A seaquake?” (Mannie)

I don’t know if she is truly astonished under that costume but I feel like wanted to see it.

“Fuwa Fuwa World” (Velt)

TL note: Velt means world in German. I still remember it from Rave Master. Huh its welt in google translate...

I successfully raised up a whole surface of the sea water into the sky.

Countless humongous water splashes and water columns  kept on pushing forward into the sky,  eventually in the sky above our heads existed a massive concentration of dome shaped sea water.

Furthermore, I made an artificial wall of water. All around Mannie.

“Aryaaaaa? Areeeeee? What in the world is thiiiiiis!” (Mannie)

“Now, if you try to cancel my magic the sea water everything in your up down left and right will surge in at once you know? How many kilos? How many tons? Can you withstand that much water pressure?” (Velt)

The tsunami is closing in. Water columns rushing on like a flash flood.

And from above the water dome  pressure.

“URAAA! Fuwa Fuwa Tsunami! Fuwa Fuwa Flash Flood! Fuwa Fuwa Ceiling Breaker!” (Velt)

However,  Mannie’s fake like astonishment still unchanged. If it’s like this, its like saying all of this still isn’t enough.

“They won’t get close to Mannie you know! After all.... Mannie can teleport!” (Mannie)

She quickly slipped away from my encirclement.  

I see. I wrote off any especially large scale tricks and spells out from my list. So she can freely use teleportation.

But you see...

“Fuwa Fuwa Shock Wave!” (Velt)

“Abururaa!” (Mannie)

The moment Mannie emerged out from teleportation, the air inside her pocket got compressed then snapped out at once.

It’s a simple thing, the air bomb exploded then the created shock wave shook the airspace. Without the time to activate her magic nullification Mannie got blown away.

“Aw, It hurts, it huurts~. How, how did you know the time when Mannie appeared? (Mannie)

“Oi Oi Oi, I can grasp the air ya know. In other words, I can read the air itself. If it’s within a certain distance, when the air suddenly shook I can immediately tell something would appear.” (Velt)

Aah, this is a good pace. It feels like when I grasped Sorushi and Toushi at futsal match. It’s as if in this air space everything is diffused with my nerves. If one were to touch it I can Immediately feel it!

“That... Can’t be right UGHH!” (Mannie)

“Whoops, to teleport right behind me while speaking... despite your cheat like power what you did is quite cheap eh.” (Velt)

“Owww ouch ouch, kicking a girl is the worst! You are the worst, pervert, LECHER!”

My foot kicked the nothingness in the air, but then Mannie’s bulky costume torso appeared and got kicked away.

Just because you’re a woman doesn’t mean I will hold myself.

“Just like when a delinquent fight they use everything in their surrounding as weapons. This world in its entirety is my weapon.”

That’s right, finally I get a hold of it. No, maybe I should say I finally arrived there?

Somehow this arousal like state of mind making my tension heightened with each passing moments.

“......” (Mannie)

“What’s wrong? Mannie-chan. You finally out of words?” (Velt)

“Hmnnn~~~~” (Mannie)

Despite being all merry just a bit ago, Mannie unusually became silent now. I silently keep an eye on her.

I’ve always awaited that reaction. Finally, has something touched that swinging heart of her?

“.....Why?” (Mannie)

“Ah?” (Velt)

“Why, do you fight against us~. Despite we can just getting along with each other.~” (Mannie)

What’s wrong with her suddenly? Could this be also her teasing me?

“Don’t why this why that on me. I don’t care about your expectations. Tyler in the end drew a clear line to distinct himself, but you guys different. That’s why I’m here to draw that line myself.” (Velt)

“Why~? Why you have the qualification for that? Try and tell it to me~” (Mannie)

”I don’t give shit with qualifications. Because of your and Kagami’s worthless pastime, my childhood friends died. Or what you want to say is, life is something worthless?” (Velt)

“Fuuu~~~~~N” (Mannie)

The flow of air has changed?

I can’t feel anything change from her but somehow the atmosphere felt like it has changed a bit.

What’s wrong with this atmosphere?

“So Velt-kun is....” (Mannie)

“Ah?” (Velt)

“Truly can’t see anything else but in front of his eyes eh.” (Mannie)

Aah, this feeling is that. The feeling when someone is being seen as a fool and being looked down upon.

“What’s so bad with that? I’m serious with the things before my eyes. To see the bigger picture, for the world sake, and even for the sake of human race is, it’s only for those who are little bit more of a softies than me. Say those things to the guys that had it easy in life.  I’m not interested at all.” (Velt)

My world is as far as my hands can reach, the ones who stand in my way are my enemies.  That is such an obvious thing.

“Tyler is...” (Mannie)

“Ah?”

“Even so, he still wanted to make you the leader you know? For the world sake, even if Velt-kun’s life is at stake.” (Mannie)

“Hmph, it’s useless. You know it’s meaningless if I myself doesn’t interested in it.” (Velt)

“Aah, I see, so it’s like that....” (Mannie)

“What?” (Velt)

“Finally I understand. The meaning of what Mackey said.” (Mannie)

At that time, Mannie said something to me with a bit lower tone. Despite a bit surprised with that lower tone, I still able to calmly keep it together then replied.

“The meaning of what that idiot said?” (Velt)

“Yes, Mackey said it. There are two kinds of leader. If Velt-kun is either one of them then it’s fine he said.” (Mannie)

“Hah? Two kinds of leader?” (Velt)

“Yes, the first one is the kind that take the initiative to move and show everyone precisely where to go.” (Mannie)

“Well, that’s a proper leader isn’t it? That’s not how I go though.” (Velt)

“And then, the next one Mackey said is.... a leader that doesn’t do anything.... letting all being handled by subordinates, a decorative leader.” (Manney)

The one that has the easiest position, the most hated by subordinates, the worst kind of leaders isn’t it.

“So, could it be, you want me to be like that?” (Velt)

“Yes! The unmotivated Velt-kun will become decorative leader, then everyone else will work hard for it. That’s right, Velt-kun just have to lend us his name.” (Mannie)

This girl, does she know what polite is? Saying whatever she wants about me...

“You see, despite it just being decorative leader and being all relax, I still hate lending my name to something like that.” (Velt)

If it’s like that, despite me doing nothing, I won’t feel good seeing my name spreading around on it’s own.

I won’t feel bad selling my name by my own power but you gotta pardon me with their way of selling my name.

But Mannie suddenly shrugged her shoulders.

“Oyaoya~ You keep fussing with everything you know? Velt-kun. If you just lend us your name, you don’t have to be there yourself...  you won’t be able to unnecessarily make a say and put your hands on things though, or rather it’s better for you to not do it at all. If you just lend us your name and your wives names, I wonder if the demi humans and demon race will give their trust more easily~?” (Mannie)

She is saying those contemptible things very smoothly.

If it’s like that, isn’t it like saying she is ready to kill me here?

“You want to kill me? Do you think you can? Making me the leader might be very hard you know?” (Velt)

“Mou~, Velt-kun is such impatient! Without even having to do that, there’s an easier way to do it... like you can just go very far away, a place so far away that even you can’t get to this location quickly you know!” (Mannie)

Tsk, Mannie got to my back with teleportation?

“Heck, like I gonna let you!” (Velt)

“Hurt! But, it won’t do~” (Mannie)

“Aah....” (Velt)

I countered her with a blow. However, it seemed she got close to me not for attacking. It is for she can touch me....

“Teleportation” (Mannie)

“Tch!” (Velt)

I got dragged into it. I’ve been had. Where will she fly me to this time?

No, more than that, her purpose is...

“You are planning to keep me away right! Separating me from everyone!” (Velt)

“Ufufufu, next time we meet Velt-kun... he will be the most famous leader in the world!” (Mannie)

Along with those words, the warped space turned back to normal.

“Hah, ste, steam ?” (Velt)

This is, steam? And around me... forest?

The sky... it’s night?

“Night? Could it be, I’m even at other side of the world? “ (Velt)

At that instant, could it be, I’ve been teleported to such a far away location? No, wait, I not only have realized her cheat like power but also fought her, It’s too late to be surprised now.

The problem is, where am I currently....

“Huh, a pond?” (Velt)

I looked at below. What’s there was wasn’t the sea that’s been there just now but changed completely into forest and stones on top surrounding a pond. Well, rather than pond one can guess from the steam...

“Ho, hot spring?” (Velt)

Hot spring. The thing that immediately came to mind is the hot spring that I dug up. Can it be, I got teleported right from Demi Human Continent to Human Continent in just an instant?

“Tch, really a pain in the ass! Asshole, if you got found out by Ura and Musashi you’ll be frickin’ dead you know?” (Velt)

If here is really Human Continent then it’s a very absurd distance.

Suddenly, I imagined my friends faces If I got separated this so far away from them without telling anything.

Moreover, if that woman run away after using teleportation, I would in truest sense got separated from my party then. I must absolutely avoid that. 

However,  in the next moment, my body got stiffened by what Mannie said.

“You see here is..... the Divine Continent.” (Mannie)

.”....................................................................Hah?” (Velt)

................................................................................................Eh?

“Located in the Divine Continent’s eastern part the “Heracles Forest” you see.” (Mannie)

Well, don’t ‘you see’on me!

“Heck, th, this place! You said this is Divine Continent!” (Velt)

The destination of my journey. I’ve always thought I would go here, that is after lots of twists and turns then finally I would arrive at that continent, however now it’s only in an instant?

“Velt-kun won’t be able to get back from here for a while~” (Mannie)

Tsk, this is bad, I wavered there for a sec. My aim is to scour the Divine Continent. For that reason I have to come to the Divine Continent.

However I shook my head.

“Don’t look down on me. I’m not alone anymore.  I have my cute demon race family member, siscon brocon big brother in law, a cute tabby cat, a little bit scare big sister, a noisy underling, my big jugs wife, and my daughter that’s still unable to say papa. If they aren’t with me then I can’t even start with anything.”

TL note: tabby cat or tiger cat by kanji (虎猫) maybe it’s referring to Dorauemon? The robot dragon that can shrink and expand. Since the name Dorauemon is from Doraemon. I didn’t remember he is a tiger cat though... cat with those stripes

That’s right, the me right now even if my mouth were to rip apart I can’t ever say [It’s not like I need any friends or anything], I am tied together with them.

Neglecting them and separating in this way without saying anything, searching through the continent for a woman by myself. I absolutely can’t do something like that.

“I won’t let you escape, you know? Mannie. Even if I have to be obstinate and cling to you I’m going to make you send me back!”(Velt)

I won’t let her get away. Every single move, I put every nerve in my body focusing on her so she can’t escape.

“Is that so? Velt-kun... rather than because you won’t be able to return from here....  according to a certain person’s means, I might be won’t be ever letting you return you know?” (Mannie)

“Hmph, worthless agitation strategy huh? I won’t be tricked by something like that” (Velt)

The moment I let her escape, I will be in despair. I will be completely separated from my friends, losing my chance to return. I won’t ever let her do that.

That’s right, despite I just vowed myself to that...

“Fufu, to think there’s a secret hot spring in the middle of a forest like this, it’s lovely isn’t it.”

“Though there were a lot of agonizing situations, a bit of refreshment is needed to get healed right?”

Somehow, since a bit ago I’ve been hearing, a ve~~~~~ry familiar voice.

“More than that, there’s no need to be afraid of getting peeked right?”

“Ara, are you shy?”

“Of course I am. If, I were to get peeked by a man I would be horrified. This body of mine is only for the one man I love after all.”

“Ah~ okay okay, that’s sounds sweet.”

The silhouette of the two people approaching... the two women is.... to be frank, only covered by a piece of towel, other than that they are just in their birthday suit...

“Oh my? Eh, wait, Arusha! There is somebody here! ..... Eh?”

“Could it be, that..... peo..... ple ...... hu- huh?”

The birthday suit like when they were born, my childhood friend and my classmate from the previous world is here.

“Well then, Bye by-----------e!” (Mannie)

“Huh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” (Velt)

And then, when I was completely stiffened Mannie has gone away. She has completely gone without leaving even a mere speck of vestige.

And like this, I completely got separated from my friends....

“This is bad.... baaaaaaaaad, she has escaaaaaaaped! I, I can’t get baaaaack! Shit! Ura! Farga! Musashi! Dora  ! Cleran! Eljela! Cosmos!” (Velt)

This is bad bad bad wretched bad bad bad!

What should I dooooo!

“Ve.....Velt? It can’t be...”

“A, Asakura-kun.... Asakura-kun...”

Heck, what the hell is this, no shit no drama, it’s unexpectedly fast for a reunion but I really can’t help it.

“...... for now, been a while eh. Then, I it’s time to go... well, bye!” (Velt)

“ “ EEE.......EH, don’t goooooooooo!! “ “

I got caught.

 

 

Translator : Thousand Vangs

Editor   : Thousand Vangs

 

 

 Next | Table of Content | Previous

 

Rate the translation 

Give me a tip? 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for your work!
    I think tabby cat refers to musashi, I didn't reread it but I think I remember she was a tigerkin, and velt has tormented her like a little animal, and dorauemon is the noisy underling after all it calls velt aniki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family