Chapter 189 Demon King of Hades

It's a bit longer than usual

 

Chapter 189 Demon King of Hades

 

The space distorted and then we flew out of the other dimension space, what lay before our eyes are the shining blue sky and the cobalt blue sea spreading out.

The sludge sea has changed suddenly, it’s as if our eyes were about to be taken away by this paradise like beautiful scenery, was.

“What the hell is up with this giant skeleton sea monster!” (Velt)

Skeleton sea monster. It literally what it means.

The moment damgun about to land on the sea after having just flying out of the other dimension space, along with a huge splash, a huge serpent like thing with it’s body composed of  only bones flew out from the inside of the beautiful sea, then as a matter of course, it entangled the damgun.

“Heck, this is so sudden!” (Mackey)

“Impossible, not even a breath has passed, so why!”

“This place is still a considerable distance away from the land, huh, onii-chan, tell Cosmos this! Tear it off full force!” (Lagaia)

“Cosmos! Sorry for being sudden but, beat it to the dust!” (Velt)

“It’s okay Cosmos. Papa and mama are together with you. That’s why, unleash yourself freely.” (Eljela)

“Hik, u, wa, it’s scary............ mm, okay. Cosmos is super strong after all.” (Cosmos)

Damgun who had it’s body being entwined by the whole body of the huge skeleton snake spread out energy all across it’s body.

Damgun who got filled with Cosmos’ bottomless power unleashed a blast like shockwave and tore off the entwining skeleton snake.

“Ooh, so awesome, Cosmos-cchi!” (Althea)

“That trash’s daughter is a treasure.” (Yuzuriha)

“But still, wat the ‘eck was that undead!” (Jackpot)

“This is emergency!” (Rumba)

“I’m surprised they have that kind of huge undead-dazou.” (Kaizer)

That huge sea monster managed to entangle the whole body the damgun who is ten stories tall and robbed it off it’s movement even if for an instant.

I don’t really know the overall length but it’s quite huge you know? What the heck is that monster anyway?

“What was that anyway? A relative of that snake from Smoky Island?” (Velt)

But, despite I said that myself I realized that it’s [slightly different].

Firstly, it’s not a simple snake. Despite it already became bones, it’s wings are still visible.

Also, on it’s head a single sharp horn jutted out. So, what is it then?

“Keh, that watchdog undead, interesting! It didn’t even made Cosmos drip a sweat! I’ll annihilate it! Cosmos, open the entrance!” (Chirotan)

Ooh, so dependable. Cosmos followed the instruction and the damgun’s chest part opened, Chirotan then flew out.

“Gahahahahahahahaha! I won’t feel enough with just mere bone fracture! Explode to bone fragments!” (Chirotan)

Chirotan’s exploding punch unleashed onto the head of the sea monster and  simply knocked it away. As one would expect. The  sea monster’s body became wavering largely.

However, at that moment, As if realizing something, Kaizer and Barnando raised their voices.

“Hn hn! That is, isn’t mere sea snake-zou!” (Kaizer)

“That single horn, it’s beyond doubt.....” (Barnando)

What? The moment I thought that, following Chirotan, even Barnando came jumping out.

“I shall assist. If it’s the real thing, it will still be troublesome despite it being an undead. It’s the mythical beast of legends – Leviathan.” (Barnando)

Even Arusha and others got surprised by that word.

“What did he said? That’s the legendary Leviathan?” (Arusha)

“No, but, now that he mentioned it, that one horn........ it’s impossible right? That’s so friggin’!” (Mackey)

“Unbelievable. Does this mean a mere Yami Demon Kingdom managed to obtain Leviathan’s fossil into their hands?” (Lagaia)

Well, I feel bad despite everyone else are being this much surprised but, what’s that really?

“Hey hey, who’s this Levia? Why are you guys even adding [tan] to it’s name? are you guys mistaking someone here?” (Velt)

“Who knows, I do not understand either. Perhaps it is a very famous figure?” (Eljela)

“Hiiu, a ghost! Pappa, they’re scary after all!” (Cosmos)

Those who don’t know tilted their heads, getting their eyes glued to the unknown giant sea snake before them.

“UGOAAAAAAAAA!”

Along with a roar, Chirotan’s fist once again exploded. Bones that lack in calcium should have been turned into small pieces.

But......

“It dodged!”

“Despite it’s body it’s quick, that monster!”

That bare bone body with no muscle actually fluidly twist, turn, and accelerate then jumped into the sea.

It’s huge shadow is circling around from the sea level, making us unintentionally shuddered.

“Then, I shall cut the sea itself!” (Barnando)

At that moment, Barnando jumped down into the sea while still in the stance of putting his hand on the sword at his waist.

Oi oi, if you just get into the sea like this you’d be crunched down whole you know? ....... or so I was about to retort but an atmosphere of tension that make one jammed in their words suddenly enveloped the world.

Despite it doesn’t being aimed at me, a sensation of having the edge of a blade being pressed into my neck could be felt.

It’s coming! The moment I thought that,  with not even a single splash, the sea, it simply split apart into two.

“Miyamoto Kendo Splitting Sea World!”

TL note: 斬海界(Zankaikai)

The sea? No, the world split apart!

“U, OOOOH, Ba, Barnando!”

“What a sharp slash! With not a single of wasteful destruction, to think that he’d be able to cut up such an extensive area!”

It’s as if  using a cutter to thinly slice a piece of paper, it sharply cut apart the sea in a diameter of tens of meters.

With this no matter what kind of thing it is........

“It cut but........ I don’t think I killed it-nou..........” (Barnando)

The moment Barnando murmured that, from the sea surface two huge spray of water risen up.

Rather than calling it a cut apart Leviathan, it is something where the part that has head and the part that has tail are moving independently and are continuing their attack.

“Geh, are they immortal?” (Velt)

“No, it’s already dead in the first place. The skeleton race and zombie race are something that would still move unless they’re destroyed until they’re in a state of incapable of movements. But, to think that it needs to be done to this huge body. Isn’t it already immortal? It’s already dead so there’s no death to it anymore!” (Arusha)

“What friggin’ wordplay was that. Rather, how should it be taken care of then?” (Mackey)

“Heey, you guys totes do something about it. Spare me the pain alright!” (Althea)

Undying colossal bastard. It’s a rule to finish up undeads by  making it unable to move because of it’s structure. Still, it’s possible for a human sized one to do so but a monster of this size, it won’t be easy.

“It’s simple. Ya just needta break it into pieces with yer whole strength.” (Jackpot)

Nice, meathead. I was expecting that from you.

But, that’s probably the right answer.

Using strategy for this kind of monster is useless. Instead, to make best use of these members, we need to push hard at it with raw strength freely.

“First, we need to lure the enemy out right?”

Arusha who let out a belligerent smile started to chant. And then, the sea surface starting to sway, with a range of tens of meters diameter, the sea suddenly bursts out.

“Waterfall Climbing!” (Arusha)

It truly looks like a giant fish climbing up a waterfall. It doesn’t matter in which part of the sea it is in. It is being bursted out of the see all the way to the sky, Levia’s body is dancing midair.

For a moment, it’s as if the surroundings got darkened, but even as our eyes being taken by the huge body that covered the sun, we immediately act on our next move.

“Extrasensory Divine Perception Telekinseis Wave!” (Eljela)

“Fuwa Fuwa Levia Catch!” (Velt)

I support Eljela who kept Levia floating mid air with a kind of psychokinetic power. Since it is too heavy for one person, then I as her husband should help here.

If it doesn’t get into the sea, that thing is just something with a huge size.

“Since papa and mama do it, Cosmos too! Cosmos coming!” (Cosmos)

The damgun we all ride in is rising into the air. It’s huge body, it’s mass, it’s speed, all went into the punch it unleashed.

“Ei!” (Cosmos)

Her yell is cute but the might it got is no joke.

Levia’s head got smashed into pieces, and like meteorites, they fall into the sea with force and creating holes in them.

“Not yet! It still moving! I will get the torso, Mackey Mouse you go for the tail! Dark Flame Brid!”

“Hihahahahaha, fall into the bottom of crevasse and never come back again okay? Gravity Press!”

Despite losing it’s head Levia can still twist about, aiming at that bare bones, Lagaia shot out bullets of black flame.

As for Mackey, just by merely moving his finger he strike down Levia forcefully, plunging it into the bottom of the sea.

Pheew, that’s great, my friends. Seems me won’t be having a turn.” (Kishin)

“Ya guys not bad~. Since it’s became like tis, leave the next monster comin’ up to us.” (Jackpot)

“UOOOOI, it’s already done before this great me can finish it!” (Chirotan)

“So dependable-dazou.” (Kaizer)

“This is unbelievable. With this much strength, why haven’t you all not rising up to the world stage yet?” (Rumba)

“Trashes, can you beat it more quietly?” (Yuzuriha)

This situation can happen even while the Demon Kings and Four Heavenly Beast Demihumans are still holding back.

We unintentionally made a fierce smile upon that.

“Fufu, this is our first activity together as a family, right Velt-sama” (Eljela)

“Comparing this to cutting a cake, well it’s way blown out of proportion.” (Velt)

“Eheheh~ papa, mama, together, together, together” (Cosmos)

Putting that aside. We ended up defeating it in the course of event but is it alright?

“Hey Lagaia. In the end, what was that thing?” (Velt)

“I don’t know. But with this, Yami Demon Kingdom will know of our existence.” (Lagaia)

Well, we’re riding on damgun, so we don’t have any intention to go sneaking around though.

But still, having this kind of guard around this part means.......!

“Velt-sama! There’s something inside the sea!” (Eljela)

“Ye, yeah......” (Velt)

Our leisure time is but a moment. After all,  from the bottom of the sea countless something in the size of a human came swarming in  hundreds per batch.

Moreover, despite all of them being skeleton, their physique aren’t of humans. All of them are holding harpoon like weapons, their faces are slightly protruding slightly like fishes.

“That bone structure, it can’t be, they’re half fishmen!”

“What the, to think even fishmen became their watch dog.”

“That’s some friggin’ strong guards over there. What the heck is going on really?” (Mackey)

It’s not like I’m scared, I understand for instance that it’s because we’re infiltrating into Yami Demon Kingdom is what making the guards become so firm like this.

But, having come this far, it’s not about infiltrating inside lightheartedly anymore.

“It’s as if, it’s a war-dazou.” (Kaizer)

Yeah, that’s right.

Well then, what should we do? It’s not like our goal is a war after all.

So we have Lagaia  sense Ura’s location once again.........

[Hoh. Quite the interesting bunch we have here. I have never thought that there would come a day when people would be breaking in into my country.]

Suddenly, a little bit high pitched voice was heard.

That threatening voice isn’t a fake voice, his tone is smart and refined.

“Papa, look!” (Cosmos)

“That’s.....” (Velt)

And then, in the sky above the continent in front of us, something is being projected over.

That is, his whole body being covered in black bandage as if a mummy, a person with long black hair.

And on his head, a tattered crown chipped here and there rested.

Pheew!

“Keh, weird appearance as always.”

“Jet black bandages and tattered crown......... it’s the first time I’m seeing him but............ it seems, it’s that person.”

Those whose expression changed when seeing that huge hologram of a black mummy being reflected in the sky are Kishin, Chirotan, and Lagaia.

[It has been a while since we have uninvited guest here. As the representative of this country, I shall welcome you personally. For I Neferti, the Demon King of Hades.]

Demon King! So this guy is.......... I mean, this is really sudden.

Moreover, despite I can’t see his face because of the bandages, he seems quite young?

He doesn’t seem in teens, he doesn’t change his voice, so maybe twenty.............. or...........

“UGAH! Mummy bastard! As always, despite being poor you’re always so stuck up!” (Chirotan)

“That punk style just never change.” (Kishin)

From the opened hatch on damgun’s chest, Chirotan and Kishin came out.

Well of course, they’re fellow Demon Kings, even if this country is in isolation, they naturally knew at least about the king.

Upon seeing both of them, Demon King Neferti also showed a slight reaction.

[Ooh, Isn’t it Chirotan. So you’re alive. I heard you’ve died two years ago though? And the ogre next to you is a half breed huh? I’ve never seen him but........ hmh, you can’t deceive my eyes. I can feel strength beyond common sense from you. But, I don’t think someone connected to Jigoku Demon Kingdom will attack this country.] (Neferti)

He gives the feeling of someone of high position from the way he talks, and yet with quite the leisure, he seems to give a sensation of looking down on other people too.

But, even if I were to snap it out here,  we’ll just going around in circles instead.

Since we’re facing a Demon King then it makes things quick. It’s enough if I just say what our business is.

“We’ve come here to look for Ura Vesparda! She should have come to this country, do you know it?” (Velt)

Damgun’s head opened up then I shouted.

I’m sure Neferti gonna be puzzled as to why demons are together with humans.

Furthermore, despite Ura’s name came out from my mouth, I should have given out a reason for it.

[Ura? Hohoh, that is once again, an unexpected name. Why does my bride’s name came out from the mouth of a human?] (Neferti)

What? Th, thi, this guy’s bride?

“Eh, really?” (Kishin)

“Hah?” (Chirotan)

“Is, is, that so? Since I heard that Princess Ura is getting married, I was sure that she’d be married to other nobles connected to the royalty.......” (Lagaia)

Kishin and others are all surprised......... well, rather than surprised, isn’t it more correct to say they’re amazed?

“Hey, Neferti. I can’t understand how you can marry Princess Ura. You are after all-------“ (Kishin)

[I wish other people to not meddle into this. This country has it’s own law, and I myself is the king of this country.] (Neferti)

So he doesn’t want others to interfere in it. Well, it’s as he said.

It’s someone else’s love, it’s fine so long as the concerned people are feeling it.

And since I said that, it’s not like I’m an unconcerned person in this,

“I have a say in this” (Velt)

I’m not just some other people. I’m Ura’s family, and.......

“To Ura, I’m the guy who she’s been sticking close with and smooched for the last seven years. You shouldn’t went and take someone’s wife as you pleased like this.” (Velt)

[......what?] (Neferti)

I’m the concerned person and a related party after all.

“Hihahahaha, friggin’ friggin’.” (Mackey)

“Hey, did you record this? Let’s give Kamino a hear of this once we got to reunite with her.” (Althea)

“.......His wife.......... how envio.......us...... I also want to be called like that......” (Arusha)

“Onii-chan you, can say it so clearly like that huh........... that also made my heart throbbed spontaneously you know.” (Lagaia)

“That trash. He just licked other woman last night.” (Yuzuriha)

“Papa is cool right? Cosmos.” (Eljela)

“Mama, is Ura-chan papa’s wife?” (Cosmos)

“She is. And, she’ll become Cosmos’ family too you know?” (Eljela)

I’ll ignore the jeering and retort. There’ll be no end if I were to confront each one of them.

[Oi, human. What did you say just now? I am magnanimous, I can let slide a human’s delusion but what say you?”] (Neferti)

“Since you’re going to fix your wounds with bandages, how about fix your ears first? I’ll say it once again. Don’t lay your hands on my woman, you idiot.” (Velt)

This is such a mysterious thing. I’ve had this kind of problems with Kamino too, despite I’ve been evasive about it all this while, for some reason after I decided at once and be serious about it my feeling became this much at ease.

On the other hand, Neferti seems still looking relaxed? He went [hohoh] and [hmh], and nodded seemingly in great interest.

He glanced to his side and then.......

[Hmh, Ura, what is going on here? Haven’t you appeared before me because you have resolved yourself to be mine? It is because you are a relative that I have invited you to come into my castle, you know?] (Neferti)

Eh? Ura?

The moment we got surprised by that name, inside the hologram in the sky, a hand chop was unleashed to strike at Neferti as if giving a retort, a princess then appeared.

“When did I say something like that! I was just stopping by accidentally, haven’t I said that this is just a courtesy visit!” (Ura)

[Hahhahha, since you said you were visiting so naturally like that, I thought you were looking for me from the bottom of your heart. In my cognizance it was like your innocent heart was unable to honestly put your feelings into words.] (Neferti)

“Stop joking around! I’ve told you that it won’t ever happen even if I were to die by your hands!” (Ura)

For some reason, she’s loathing it from the bottom of her heart. Anyways, this mess seems came from Neferti one sidedly.

Then, that makes things quick.

[Hey, Ura] (Velt)

[Y, you’re, Velt Jeeha......... Rumba........ and Eljela...............] (Ura)

It’s went across the hologram as if I’m holding Ura in my hand, her shaking is transmitted to me.

But Ura immediately folded her hand and looked to other side.

[Hm, hmph. So why have y, you come? If you’re bringing me back for the Summit then you don’t need to worry about it. I will come back at the appointed time.] (Ura)

[No well, I don’t really care about the Summit. I’m just, came here to take you back.] (Velt)

[Eh......, eh? I’m....... why are you, who is a stranger, is trying to take me back? Aren’t you feeling just fine with hugging Cosmos and flirting around with Eljela! In the first place, what do you mean with you’re making me your wife just now!] (Ura)

[It’s exactly as it means, let’s go home. Me being serious with Eljela and Cosmos doesn’t mean I’m cutting you out. It’s not like I have to be in a serious relationship with only one person after all.] (Velt)

[Wh, wha, what do you mean! You’re saying it as if, as if I’m already your woman! Sto, p, stop messing around!] (Ura)

As she’s saying that, her face gradually turned red, and not only that, her eyes are also getting moist too.

Hey hey, you’re too easy to understand.

“This friggin’ lovers’ quarrel.” (Mackey)

“Can someone wake me up when this finished-nou?” (Barnando)

“What are you guys doing now right after defeating Leviathan, these guys....... hey, Althea-san, since I’ve already run away from home, then maybe  I can too.......” (Arusha))

“Perhaps, he won’t think anything about it?” (Althea)

I took a sidelong glance at my comrades who suddenly became tired and were sighing, Ura whose breathing suddenly became rough then shouted, unafraid of other people’s eyes.

[I don’t want to marry with anyone! Why everyone are treating me like I’m some wife, there’s a limit to how rude someone can be! In the first place, what do you know about me! You don’t know anything about me yet you’re treating me as if I belong to you!] (Ura)

I don’t know anything about her huh. Well, from Ura’s point of view it must be like that.

Ura doesn’t remember me. And even if she knew that her memories were erased by magic, she still doesn’t know how close of an existence I am to her.

But still, I know Ura.

“It’s true that, in these two years....... I don’t know what happened to you, what kind of feeling that you went through, or how your heart has changed all this while. But still, I know you. Therefore, how about you test it yourself?” (Velt)

[What did you say? What’s the meaning of this?] (Ura)

“I will answer anything that is related to you.” (Velt)

Towards my proposal, Mackey and others said [how exciting] and are seemingly enjoying themselves.

[Hahahaha, this is interesting. A human is courting a demon princess, a human who seeks to take away the bride of a Demon King, both of them are the first time in history. I also wish to see it with my own eyes, Ura, how about you listen to that human’s words for a bit?] (Neferti)

Uwah, just from where that relaxed attitude came from, this Neferti.

However, rather than about my proposal, Ura who got challenged snorted and said [fine by me].

[Fine then. Rumba, absolutely don’t suggest him anything! For humans who only see me as a princess of a ruined country, as if you’d know anything about me!” (Ura)

“Princess Ura, that, please calm down!” (Rumba)

[Well then, say it! The first question!] (Velt)

It’s alright. If it’s me I could answer it. I completely understand Ura after all.

[Answer, what is my favorite food.] (Ura)

[Tonkotsu ramen, thick!] (Velt)

[...........M, ......my dream is!] (Ura)

[Open up the second shop of Tonkotsu Ramen!] (Velt)

[Mnhg! .........wha, the? .....n, no! Just that degree, it’s something that can be known just by investigating a bit about me! It’s ridiculous for you to say you’ve understood me with just that much! (Ura)

Even if her feelings and memories of me were to disappear, the memories associated to it won’t disappear.

Well, as to how I able to know why Ura is wanting to open the second store of Tonkotsu Ramen in the future, Ura herself don’t know the reason about it though.

[Hmph, what, is it only this much? How about it, you don’t know anything else?] (Ura)

[Your special move...........] (Velt)

[Hmph, worthless. My special move? If you just seen me fought once anyone will be able to tell!] (Ura)

“Kuh, that’s, then......” (Velt)

[Just stop this already, it’s unsightly! Don’t think you can go and make me your wife with just that much! Know that I won’t even consider a frivolous and irresponsible person like you!] (Ura)

So it’s no good with just this much?

I’m sure that she already forgotten about memories that only two of us know, but then something that suddenly appeared in my mind is...........

(....................w, when you were child the panties that you liked was polka dots! The first time you wore string panties was when you were thirteen! At that time, you were buying it as panties for a fight but you were seriously hesitating in front of the shop for two hours, and when you finally about to buy it the manager said there’s an age restriction for it so you were rejected!) (Velt)

[............wha, the........] (Ura)

“When you were thirteen you started to m-----------“ (Velt)

[UKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!] (Ura)

“------------------- in the bathroom” (Velt)

The red faced princess let out a big shriek.

“...............My bad............... in other words, I’m just trying to say that I knew everything..............” (Velt)

[..................................................................Bastard..................................] (Ura)

Ura hangs her head down and then suddenly from her back, [gogogogo] sound effect could be heard.

TL note: maybe Jojo reference?

“Princess.......... so pitiful.” (Rumba)

“Hihahahahahahaha, this material, it’s friggin’ usable. Bathroom huh............ well, let’s put aside the details of how Velt knew this.........” (Mackey)

“Gyahahahahahaha, yaay, Ura-cchi, yaaaay!” (Althea)

“That’s........... Velt-kun, so you didn’t lay your hands on her.......... in a way, maybe it can be said that you managed to hold on till the end despite being shown such a scene........” (Arusha)

“Onii-chan, there’s this thing called delicacy..............” (Lagaia)

“Oi, trash, was that your first?” (Yuzuriha)

“Mama, what’s wrong with Ura-chan?” (Cosmos)

“Who knows, the first time......... what’s that really supposed to mean?” (Eljela)

Stop, please don’t delve further into it.

As if having taken quite the damage, Ura grunted as she keeps looking down.

[Fuhahahahahahaha, he is quite the merry human, isn’t he?] (Neferti)

[Don’t laugh, Neferti!] (Ura)

[Well, Ura, this man indeed seems to know about you, you know? Despite you still haven’t found your first love, I never knew that you’d actually already that precocious on that part.] (Neferti)

[N, no, that’s, at that time I was, I don’t remember for some reason but what was it again? Kuh, anyway, shut up!”] (Ura)

As if being amused at this kind of scene, Neferti also laughed.

But, even as he laughed like that, he suddenly lowered the tone of his voice.

[However, I am sure you can’t fulfill Ura’s wish despite that.] (Neferti)

“Huh? Ura’s wish?” (Velt)

[But I, am capable of fulfilling it. That is all.] (Neferti)

It’s something that Rumba said. If Ura became his wife then Ura’s wish could be fulfilled.

And, the moment I got to know what kind of country this is, there’s something that appeared in my mind right from the beginning.

“Hey, Ura. That wish of yours................ Sensei, Camie-san......... and Hanabi, so you can’t be satisfied with just them?” (Velt)

[.....................wh..........y.............] (Ura)

I knew it, it’s that kind of thing. Seeing how Ura intensely trembled it’s already obvious.

This necro thing, is it really capable of granting Ura’s wish?

“Even if you don’t have blood relation with them, it is still real. They must be thinking like that, you know? Even if you don’t remember me, you still have a real family with you, so don’t go and think about stupid things!” (Velt)

That’s why, me, Sensei and his family don’t wish for things that would make our best friends to feel sad. That’s what I conveyed to her.

However, even as she listened to what I’m saying, Ura still bites into her lips.

[..........I understand............that............but, but! Still I......... I still thought about it at times.............. if Melma-san and his family didn’t get involved with me who is an outsider and from different race in the first place then maybe.......... that family of three will....... be happy.] (Ura)

“Like I said! Haven’t you thought that it’s because you are there that they are happy instead! After all Hanabi is your little sister!” (Velt)

[Only me who is different!  Despite that, only me, who is different! Only me.......]

In the past, Ura never got worried about this.

And for simple reason. It was because of me who also lives as a freeloader was living together with her.

Because I was there Ura never got to think about that kind of stupid thing.

But, it’s different now that Ura has forgotten about me. It must have been weighing heavily on her that she as an outsider and from a different race to be inside that family alone.

[When I...... see Eljela....... and Cosmos....... it dawned upon me........ that even I........ had a family....... someone I had blood relation with......... someone irreplaceable.......] (Ura)

I lived together with Ura and it made her didn’t cry in sadness because she had lost her family.

We were together with her so much that she didn’t even have the free time to feel sad.

But, it is different now that she has lost her memories.

[Hm, it is as you can see, human.] (Neferti)

At that moment, Neferti spoke from in front of Ura as if obstructing her.

[To put it in another words, you are simply unable to grant Ura’s wish. However, I am capable of doing it. Be it ethics, morals, or common sense, none of that will be enough. A wish that is beyond all the borders of those, a wish that I can fulfill. Ura needs it......... even if, it is something like a corpse.] (Neferti)

So words are useless huh? Then, I’ve already resolved myself of what to do.

“Stop messing around. That shitty stuff is too miserable for [him]” (Velt)

No way I’d let him. To make him who already dead to be a puppet......

“Ignoring an international issue like that, as expected I can’t approve of it.” (Arusha)

“It ain’t rock.” (Kishin)

“To desecrate the body of one who is resting in peace, unforgivable.” (Barnando)

“Hihahahaha, you sure have bad hobby.” (Kagami)

It’s not only me.

The talk has come this far, these guys who can feel what Ura’s wish is, all came forward and glared back at Neferti.

[Fuhahahahahaha, then, go and try cross over that sea, go beyond the graves, and get to my tomb castle!] (Neferti)

At that instant, the half fishman all simultaneously threw out their harpoons at us!

[The undeads of my country! I will rise the alert level of our nation. Finish off these imbeciles!] (Neferti)

[Wa, wait, Neferti! You guys too, stop! Please, don’t mind about me!] (Ura)

So the war’s starting? Fine by me.

“Princess, keep your heart strong! All the people here also wish the same for you!” (Rumba)

“Mh, Velt-kun! Look up-zou! They also come from the sky-zou!” (Kaizer)

“Those are...... just bones....... but its a dragon! Bring it on!” (Jackpot)

“Fuh, Are you ready!” (Kishin)

It’s not only from the sea, along with Neferti’s signal undead monsters are coming from all over the place.

So we need to take care all of this to get to his place? Bring it on!

Our hearts have been heated up, we then ran forward with our fists clenched tight.

 

 

NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family