Chapter 197 To Be Let Alive

Well, ended  up taking a month break because of fever came right after my break. Anyway good news is that I  got accepted for a restaurant job in Japan. Hopefully it goes well. Time to end this jobless life lmao.

 

Chapter 197 To Be Let Alive

 

“Papa is papa~, mama is mama~, but Ura-chan is Cosmos’ family too~” (Cosmos)

What is this cute creature? Oh, it’s my daughter.

She’s hopping around happily, circling around us round and round.

She jumped at the red faced and flustered Ura’s knee, and rubbed her cheeks on it happily.

“Nihihi~, Ura-chan is Cosmos’ family too!” (Cosmos)

“Hey now, don’t be playing around that much Cosmos...........” (Ura)

“Hmh~, Ura-chan likes papa too! And so we’ll be together, together! Together with Ura-chan!” (Cosmos)

“That’s not, I mean, it’s not wrong, no, there’s nothing wrong with it in the first place, no well, it is as you said Cosmos but please calm down.” (Ura)

No, you need to calm down. That’s what I wanted to say myself but my consciousness instead going this way.

“And so........” (Velt)

Normally Arusha gonna go like [How about me? Cosmos-chan, how about me?] but she got the looks saying [this ain’t the time for that.] instead.

That’s why I ask here once again.

“Arusha what do you mean again?” (Velt)

“Exactly like I said! I saw everything! You fought against Samejima-kun........... I mean Sharkryuu, proposed Princess Ura, an, and at the end, y, you, kissed her while in princess carry, I’m so jealo, just what did you went and streamed out to the whole world!” (Arusha)

Like I said, what do you mean with whole world?

The moment I thought that, the light of the sun got into here, Arusha pointed to the big hole in the ceiling

“It’s the same as when you fought against the cyclopes and Mackey-kun at the Empire. All of those scenes! It was being projected on the sun and being streamed to the whole world!” (Arusha)

Ah, now that I think about it, that kind of thing happened huh. It is said to be capable of broadcasting things to the whole world, the wasteful usage of Mackey’s legendary item.

To sum it up in order, all the things that happened just now are not only being known just by the demons in this arena but also being streamed to the world on the surface.

Fuu` uuuuuuuuuh.

“Do you mean demons on the surface? No wonder I can hear the yells from the outside.” (Velt)

“Demons on the surface? The scope of this isn’t merely just that alright. It exactly what it means, not only this whole continent, other continents too, Human Continent, Demihuman Continent, and Divine Race Continent, it’s being streamed to all of them. Your and Princess Ura sickeningly sweet proposal and marriage ceremony that is!” (Arusha)

Heeh, so it’s not only the Demon Continent but also other continents too, so it really meant to the whole world......

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuh.............. Daaaammmmmiiiiit! Mackey you bastard, the hell did you do!” (Velt)

Now I understand what’s going on! I roared at Mackey who’s running around shamelessly, with the speed of light being clad on my body I captured Mackey.

“Bastard, what the hell did you do!” (Velt)

“Hihahaha, well~ ‘rry sorry. But you see, I thought it gonna be friggin’ interesting that way. Demon King Neferti also fully supported it too. “ (Mackey)

“It ain’t interesting! So, how did it go? All the things I did just now got spread into the world? Like Elfarshia Kingdom, the Empire, Demihuman Continent, and.......” (Velt)

“Well, Great Human Alliance Army also saw it I guess? Hihahahaha, you know Velt-kun~, you were friggin’ cool~.” (Mackey)

At any rate, in the next instant, something inside me snapped.

“Fuwa Fuwa Panic!” (Velt)

“HIGYAAAAH! Velt-kun save me, I’m really sorry for it, really sorry, I’m friggin’ sorry, please forgive meeeeee, mercy, save me, oh lord magistrate, pleeeaaaaseee!” (Mackey)

Yeah, this guy is someone like that. He grinned so much when I was fighting, I didn’t put it into my mind but no matter how I think about it now that was the wrong decision.

“He, hey, Eljela, is it true? All those things between Velt and I was........” (Ura)

“Yes, Ura-san, you looked so happy.” (Eljela)

“Ugh! N, no way, th, then, even that kiss with me and Velt?” (Ura)

“Yes, it was totally perfect. .....but, while I do bless you it also made me feel envious. I still haven’t received that kind of loving words from Velt-sama......” (Eljela)

“I see..... and that now got spread to the whole world, uuugh, what should I say to Melma-san and other’s now!” (Ura)

“My~, Ura-san, while you’re saying all that, your face is always smiling you know?” (Eljela)

“Eh? M, mm! Cough! Th, there’s no....... way, right?” (Ura)

“Gee! You have no persuasive power with how you trace your lips that Velt-sama has kissed while having the face of a young maiden like that.” (Eljela)

In a way, Ura doesn’t look that dissastisfied it seems. As she seems to be saying things about [the recognition of the whole world?] in a grumble, somehow she’s looking [shy] as she broke into a smile instead.

“Aah, dammit! Why the hell Neferti fully supported it! Bastard didn’t you want to get married with Ura before!” (Velt)

What the hell are these guys thinking, that’s what I have in my mind, Kishin then came out putting his hand on my shoulder as if soothing me.

Yes. Me too also interested with this chain of events. In the first place, that matter of you trying to marry Princess Ura and what not. Aren’t you....... actually a woman yourself?” (Kishin)

.....woman?

“Fuh, this Kishin person, so what? Even a marriage between different races is allowed. So what’s wrong with same sex marriage, it’s nothing big is it not?” (Neferti)

Woman...... woman! S, so a woman?

“Bastard so you’re a woman!’ (Velt)

“Hm? Have I ever said I’m a man even once?” (Neferti)

I, I didn’t notice it at all.

“Velt, I’ve said it haven’t I? It’s impossible for me and Neferti to be married in the first place.” (Ura)

“Haha, that’s so cruel Ura. Had Velt didn’t go this far then I’d seriously come to embrace you, you know?” (Neferti)

“As if I’d let you embrace me, stop messing around!” (Ura)

“I see. Therefore I shall console myself by my lonesome tonight. You go on your own way, embrace your own true love.” (Neferti)

“Uu, kh, gh, uuu--, hmph!” (Ura)

Now that she said it, her voice does sound high.

Looking at it from the length of her hair, if someone were to say she’s a woman then her hair is indeed oddly lustrous.

However, because her face is being hidden by bandages I wasn’t able to realize it.......

“No well, since we’re talking about a Demon King then isn’t it usually man? There isn’t another one right?” (Velt)

“Don’t say it like that. My country has a low population therefore making it doesn’t have enough heir. It is different from other countries on the surrounding.” (Neferti)

Despite what I said, Neferti who answered my question remains indifferent.

Just what the hell she’s scheming? However, the moment I thought that, Neferti spoke while facing us.

“Now then, setting that aside...... along with this, the game I set on a whim has ended. The first arrangement has mostly ended but let’s digest up the plans from now on.” (Neferti)

What did she mean? Plans? Then, from next to Neferti, Lucifer came out.

His gaze swept by us who just done marriage ceremony, then locked on someone among us.

“Now then, Kisin-shi was it?” (Lucifer)

Me?” (Kishin)

Kishin? Now that I think about it, Neferti also said about it in a mutter.

That she wanted to know more about Kishin.

And that goes the same with Lucifer, no, aren’t the other demon guys also the same?

Despite the atmosphere just a moment ago was like from neighborhood uncles, now it has taken a complete change and took a notice at Kishin sternly.

What are they gonna do? Kishin also sensed the surrounding’s atmosphere and his festive mood gone down.

“Need anything with me?” (Kishin)

And then Lucifer slightly widen his legs, relaxing both of his hands and smiled.

“SS class bounty vagrant ogre demon Kishin. I want to know of your strength.” (Lucifer)

Strength?

“Oi oi, you guys, what are you saying so suddenly? Why Kishin is-------“ (Velt)

Before I was able to finish my sentence, Lucifer has already flapped out his angel and devil wings and went to face Kishin directly.

What?” (Kishin)

Kishin instantly took an intercepting stance. His ordinary and nothing unusual hand instantly turned into sharp and sinister ogre arms and about to pierce through Lucifer.

“Wait, bastards, what are you doing!” (Velt)

“Kishin-kun!” (Arusha)

However, at that moment Lucifer accelerated. A dry sound echoed immediately followed after him.

The sound was heard from behind?

“My speed, it is beyond the speed of sound. A mindless attack won’t ever reach me you know?” (Lucifer)

Lucifer who slipped out of the ogre’s hands and went behind Kishin’s back made a spear hand and about to pierce Kishin....

“Hmph.” (Kishin)

“.........Wha!” (Lucifer)

In that instant, a shockwave stroke out regardless of friend or foe.

“Hik!”

“Impossible!”

“Lucifer-san’s movement has........!”

“Kishin-kun!”

Kishin that everyone thought about to get stabbed, actually easily grabbed Lucifer’s wrist even without turning his face around.

With this, even that refreshing Lucifer’s face turned stiff.

“Th, that’s surprising..... with not even a shred of disturbance in your heart you easily able to stop me.........” (Lucifer)

Pheew~, beyond the speed of sound. That’s fantastic. But, me’s power is beyond common sense.” (Kishin)

And then, a few moments late after their actions, the shockwave resulting from their clashed will flowed through the earth, making big cracks appeared in the center of the underground arena.

It’s not only sound. Even the shock of it, it didn’t follow their movements but went and sprung forth at the back instead!

That Lucifer..... as expected he’s strong........ but!

“Velt, that ogre, he’s strong!” (Ura)

“Of course he is, Ura. He’s the guy who cornered those human Heroes inches away from destruction! I don’t know what kind of guy that Lucifer is but he ain’t an enemy for him!” (Velt)

Yeah, if it’s Kishin, there’s no way he’d lose to those seven something guys.

“Splendid, Kishin-shi. I’ve never thought that there’s other demon who can clash against my full power other than the royalties of the vampires. With respect, I shall show you this strength.” (Lucifer)

However, despite having his attack stopped, Lucifer smiled seemingly in joy.

“Hm? .............!”

“Vai----------------“

“! Dangerous!” (Kishin)

Seeing from the results, there was nothing that happened.

There’s also no unusual injuries on both of them too.

That’s because, before anything happened Kishin had already let go of Lucifer’s wrist, and jumped away instantly to gain distance.

“Wait, something happened wasn’t it?” (Mackey)

“Da heck happened, Kishin! Why didja suddenly backed off!” (Jackpot)

Backed off? It certainly could be seen that way.

Kishin glared at Lucifer expressionlessly, on his cheek a streak of sweat flowed down.

That Kishin was backing off? This is an unbelievable situation for us.

However, Lucifer who saw that praised while still smiling.

“Good judgement. Should you let go of my hand a few seconds late, you’ll be in quite the pain. Your intuition also seems to be working, your bounty wassn’t exaggerated. I can agree that you were the original king of that Jigoku Demon Kingdom.” (Lucifer)

He said those words from quite the high point of view.

His absolute confidence could be felt behind his refreshing words.

It’s an attitude as if showing that he doesn’t have even a speck of inkling that he’d lose, even with Kishin in front of his eyes.

“Fu, fufufu. You made me understand with just one touch. There has been rumors in these two years. The sole [survivor] of the ancient seven phantom deities, Lucifer of the Seven Deadly Sins........... fufu, in regards to the current era you guys are separate from the cryptids but....... it seems to be a big mistake.” (Kishin)

“It isn’t like that. The existences that were created by the divine race are categorized as the cryptids.” (Lucifer)

You mean in your case you can’t be put in the same framework? Are you the real one? Or a fake? In the first place, do you have [life]?” (Kishin)

“............Amazing.........  you suspected it so far. Well, to answer it......... maybe it would be apt to say I was created and were given life by the divine race?” (Lucifer)

What did he mean? Kishin seemed to have realized something from Lucifer but we still none the wiser.

“Wait, Kishin-kun. What do you mean with this Lucifer being a [survivor]? He isn’t an undead? Wasn’t it the Seven Deadly Sins have already died long in the past?” (Arusha)

“Princess Arusha, I’ve said this before but no matter how much a necromancer can reproduce their powers and magic, the soul itself won’t be there. A dead being. Therefore, in this case he’s alive. But, in regards to life itself, I don’t know.” (Kishin)

Necromancer does not revive someone.

If one were to pick how to say it, it would be correct to say that they’re controlling dead bodies.

And exactly because of that, the Leviathan and Belphegor that we fought were some of them.

However, this guy is able to converse like this. So in other words he’s alive?

“Impossible! The seven phantom deities that were called the Seven Deadly Sins are existences from thousands of years ago-dazou! So you’re saying he’s someone who has been living for that long of a time-zou?” (Kaizer)

“ ‘ight, Kishin-kun, if that kind of great person were to be alive,  even I should have already knew about them. But I don’t even hear any rumors about it. Much less to say that he’s in Yami Demon Kingdom.” (Kagami)

Indeed that’s true. If he’s that much of a big shot, then instead of being buried under the three grand titles, his name should have already been known world wide. So why is it being buried away instead?

“You all are so noisy you know? Hey, since the festival already ended, how about shut yourself up a bit?” (Jarenga)

At that moment, that one word from him made me felt like having cold water splashed onto my back.

I spontaneously moved to protect Ura and Cosmos, and at that moment when I moved instinctively, it happened.

“I’ll bring it out you know? The [Scattering Moon] I mean?”

TL note: 月散 (gessan), by kanji it’s being read as scattering moon? Dunno doesn’t seem a proper Japanese word. I got Moonlight by Chinese google translate instead.

The moment that guy muttered something, we, regardless of our will, got blown away to the back.

“Wha, kuh!” (Arusha)

“Onii-chan! Thi, tihs is......” (Lagaia)

“GORAAA, dipshit prince!” (Chirotan)

“What the, heck!” (Jackpot)

“Faoo~, Cosmos floated!” (Cosmos)

“What!” (Barnando)

I don’t know what happened. There was no harm done to us or anything.

It’s just, we got ourselves became far away. Gaining a distance.

Was it like my levitation? Or Cosmos and Eljela’s extrasensory divine perception?

No, it’s slightly different. Rather than being done to ourselves, it’s as if there was an unusual phenomenon happening to the space......

“Can you not see me in that way? I’m gonna kill you, you know? Especially, that somewhat classless cryptid, animal reeking pure demihuman....... and that hero-like human..........you all wanna be blown away all the way to the moon?”

“Just now, what happened? I, don’t know anything anymore, what’s going on! Yuzu-cchi are you alright?” (Althea)

“U, uuh, a, uuh.” (Yuzuriha)

That man is Jarenga. He slightly lifted up his right hand that’s wrapped in a cast like thing.

“Th, the heck, with this weird onii-chan.” (Jackpot)

“This, this man is from Yavai Demon Kingdom............ that’s quite the confident greeting he gave us-dazou.” (Kaizer)

“The moonlight eyes isn’t it........” (Barnando)

“So this man is that...........” (Arusha)

Jarenga’s eyes are concentrated on Jack, Kaa-kun, Barnando, and Arusha, it’s as if the atmospheric pressure went down and making us suffocated.

Could it be, in this kind of situation he became motivated instead? For some reason, if it’s this guy it feels as if he’d do it with just a whim.

And so, that kind of atmosphere that I don’t really know the beginning and end of drifts about.

“Let’s stop, Jarenga-dono.”

“There’s even a child here. Show us the lenient heart of a royalty, alright.”

The strained atmosphere instantly got interrupted, Neferti and Lucifer entered the scene and stopped it.

However, Jarenga who got his displeasure unnecessarily increased, even with these two as his opposition still won’t loose down his bullish attitude.

“What what? You’re ordering me? I’m gonna kill you, you know? In the first place....... despite we’re now already gathered here, with these kind of demihumans here, isn’t it already became for nothing instead? There’s also this guy who goes back and forth sporadically here too right?” (Jarenga)

“It wasn’t an order. But, it is not my intention put you down. Since we are united in an alliance, we are equals....... it is the condition put in at the very beginning.” (Neferti)

“Is that so~? I wasn’t there after all~, so I don’t know about what promise my father has put beforehand though? Besides, the promise with that guy is also like that, right? The humans and demihumans that should be let alive have already been decided right?” (Jarenga)

Humans and demihumans that should be let alive?

“Yes, that junk said........ Velt Jeeha, and then, Farga, Cleran for the humans....... the sky people named Eljela and Cosmos....... and a demihuman named Musashi. Next is Ura Vesparda....... only them that are needed to be rescued right? That’s why, can’t the others just be killed?” (Jarenga)

At that moment, even despite I’m in the presence of Jarenga’s brutal killing intent, my mind was taken to another matter for an instant.

“Hey...... you need to tell me what you said earlier.” (Velt)

And then, Eljela and Ura too, rather than Jarenga’s killing intent, their mind got taken away by the words he said.

“Wait, Prince Jarenga. Why am I........ why, more than me not knowing why Velt got included in that, I don’t really remember it but..... Junk you said? Could it be.......” (Ura)

“The common point between those names....... and...... for some reason that person’s name wasn’t included in it, it is because the one who said those names is actually that person........ is that the case?” (Eljela)

As expected, both of them have noticed it.

Despite it seems to be of unclear meaning to Kishin, Arusha and others, it meant something very deep to us.

“That’s right.”

The guy who appeared in our mind at this time, Lucifer affirmed it.

“Yes, it’s [him] that you guys knew well. To me he is something like a little brother. He is Dorauemon..... I’m talking about that Dora-shi.” (Lucifer)

Yeah, I knew it. The thing that entangled him right now, I knew about it before the fight just now.

But, it wasn’t the place to ascertain that, instead because I got to know that he’s doing fine, I felt that it was my priority to not dig deeper about it.

But it’s different right now.

Right now is the situation where it can be pursued.

“Dora....... you said? He did that.......”

“That’s ....... why.......”

Ura, Eljla, and me too are all very much so.

Two years ago, by the count of days it might be just a short amount of time.

However, despite that we traveled the world, from doing things that’s totally worthless to the point of almost dying, we have overcome them all.

Yes, he’s a comrade.

“Neferti-shi, Jarenga-shi, and Rakshasa-shi. Many things happened and jeopardized our arrangements but right now I wish to proceed according to the plan. A meeting between three countries’ royalties...... including them too, let us proceed with our meeting. A miracle has also happened here, the officials of Seven Great Demon Kingdoms are all gathered here now after all.” (Lucifer)

And then, despite not wishing for it, we ended up having to be present.

“My my, you sure are diligent~, Lucifer-san? You did that far, do you want to destroy the humans and demihumans that much? You, and that woman too?” (Jarenga)

This moment is when the history of demon race will greatly change.

“Please don’t misunderstand, Jarenga-shi. I don’t wish to destroy the humans and demihumans. It’s just, to accomplish Clonia’s objective, being hostile to the humans and uniting the demon race is one of it’s shortcut..... To defeat the Holy King, prevent the revival of god, and then........”

And then.......

“To stop the out of control......... little sister of Clonia.......... to stop Mannie Balbadie.” (Lucifer)

Huh? Wait, quite the unexpected name came out.......

Right? Mackey. Isn’t it the same name of the woman that you bought and then betrayed you right?

Mackey who was escaping around because of the matter of that image in the sky became stiffened, it was the moment when he went rigid as he make a stupid face.

 

 

NextTable of Content | Previous


Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

 

 

Comments

  1. I just realized that you were sick
    Good that you have gotten better!

    Thanks for the Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Employment! Do share your experience!
    Do find places that have discounts lol, Japan have lots of those places and can save you bucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I even plan to check out flea market there. Love the feel of finding good cheap things.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 164 Unnecessary Thing

Chapter 169 Spanking