Chapter 201 Tears

  Well now, we're touching 3rd year of the translation. Hopefully I could finish this within less than 2 years. Sigh, should have started translating back at 2020.

 

Chapter 201 Tears

 

On the side there are warriors who are continuously shouting with enthusiasm as if it’s an incantation.

“Glory to the World Alliance!”

“Glory to the World Alliance!”

“Glory to the World Alliance!”

“Glory to the World Alliance!”

In a war, there are many cases when one got too engrossed and became unable to make a calm judgement, on the other hand in an army without vigor mistakes will be less but they won’t have enough explosive power.

“ORAORAORA! Let’s go, we’ll get those undeads we only ever heard about back into the earth!”

“Don’t overexert yourself, I understand you’re excited but you could get stumbled somewhere!”

“Well, it’s natural. This might be the final battle after all.”

“This is a world where both enemies and allies kept on dying........  but now, we will put an end to that kind of history!”

“Go to where the Demon Kings are, go to where the Ten Heroes-sama and Holy Knights-sama are!”

“The Sky Knights are too dependable, this is the strength of the World Alliance!”

And in the end, which side is it that is sensibly in the right, I can’t really tell.

However, at this point in  time at least.....

“Geez, all of them got drunk on themselves. All of you, shut up for a bit!” (Velt)

For now, I’ll shake them awake.

“Fuwa Fuwa World!” (Velt)

At this time, as if having their zeal got poured by cold water, a shock ran through the midst of the soldiers.

“Wha, what the!”

“What’s happening, o, our weapons!”

“Who is it? Something weird is going on! Our weapons are floating by themselves...... into the sky!”

I robbed off the tens of thousands weapons in this battlefield, and hold them up in the sky becoming round like the sun

“This is....... could it be, it’s you!” (Roa)

“Velt Jeeha! Is this your doing?” (Forna)

As expected of the heroes, they put strength to their hands, clenching hard onto the holy sword and weapons that I’m trying to take away never letting go.

But, at least they’d calm down a bit like this.

“Now then, seems this isn’t the time where we can take it slow, what do we do?” (Velt)

“Yes, I don’t even feel like to go slow myself.” (Arusha)

From Great Human Alliance Army’s point of view, we’re their enemies.

Me, Mackey, Kishin, Kaa-kun, and others too, regardless we’re from different races, they still see us as enemies.

And it’s the same for both Ura and Eljela, from the Great Human Alliance’s point of view they aren’t those who they can put their 1000% trust on.

“Hey, tha...... that person over there!”

“What the, it’s the Princess! We’re glad tha...... no, but, why is she here!”

The ones who raised their voices just now were Arusha’s subordinates, her comrades in arms , the Yellow Jaegers.

Straddled on gryphons, they’re the hunters in yellow awaiting in the sky. There’s that shitty woman among them too but well, I guess it’s alright.

Arusha nodded once as she smiled towards her comrades’ voices. However, her eyes immediately turned to the elder brother and friend in front of her.

“Ara, that’s a waste of your good looking faces, Forna, also big brother.” (Arusha)

“Arusha..... you, have you been fine? I heard from Doremifa and others that you were missing in action......., but then why are you here........ no, why are you with Velt Jeeha!” (Forna)

“Forna, when I asked you whether you knew of [Velt Jeeha] or not, you said you’d tell me everything when the time comes right? Is now the time you spoke of?” (Arusha)

For how many times have these two has spent their days, crossing the verge of death, and ferry across the river of fates together?

As comrade in arms, friends, family, and perhaps the master they serve.

“Why, Arusha! Why, are you...... with him...... who is he, what’s really happened......” (Forna)

The human who got his marriage being spread world wide and just now beaten up Tyler for some reason. That is me.

For Roa who doesn’t know anything to try and understand this is a bit too much, this is how our relationship is like.

At that moment, Forna showed an expression as if she remembered something.

“Ah, so it’s like that, Arusha. You for some reason remembered the [Velt Jeeha which the world has forgotten]. At that time you played the fool and frantically tried to not investigate it further, but now instead, what kind of relationship you have with him?” (Forna)

Forna treated me as if someone else and kept on pressing.

It made me wanna cry.....

“Forna, what about you instead? How much do you know about Velt-kun?” (Arusha)

Towards’ Arusha’s counter question Forna made a bit of difficult face.

“..............My fiancee..... that’s what I heard.” (Forna)

“Oh my.” (Arusha)

“...........He was put on a lenient confinement, and then,  me and him will take over the kingship of Elfarshia Kingdom later......that was the Velt Jeeha that Tyler and father said to me.” (Forna)

“.........You accepted....... a fiance for yourself despite not having any memories of the matter, did you not think anything about it?” (Arusha)

“What do you mean...... for those who were born as royalties, engagement, fiances, and others are nothing more than for political purpose, as I am someone who can’t choose who to be married with I didn’t put much interest in it. (Forna)

Just like when with Ura and Eljela, Forna is obstinate and confines her feelings about me.

“He is someone who betrayed human race, despite knowing what he does could endanger humans, he chose to rebel....... what kind of feelings I had for him back then as of now I don’t know, but nevertheless, there’s no way I could overlook him at this rate.” (Forna)

I only thought it was something that couldn’t be done anything about.

However, Arusha made a face as if saying she couldn’t forgive it.

“I see. ......Now that I know the truth, I can well understand it when I’m seeing you once again now........ how you’ve become quite the trifling woman, Forna.” (Arusha)

“Arusha!” (Forna)

“However, since you have gone and retired away from the race then I don’t mind it. But if you were to oppose the future that we set our sights to, I won’t show any mercy.” (Arusha)

She feels pity to Forna, but then Arusha squared off as if to clearly letting her current standing be known.

“Big brother, Forna, General Tyler.  Will you back off?” (Arusha)

That gesture indicates her will to the confused Great Human Alliance Army that she’s [no longer on their side.]

“Princess Arusha!”

“Princess!”

The Yellow Jaegers.

“Why Princess did that!”

“Shit, what the hell’s going on now!”

Shout, Barts, and company, they’re the ones who Arusha has fought together with, differing in countries but the same human race.

“Arusha....... you........... why are you doing this! Behind the Summit meeting plans that we are advancing, you already knew that Yavai Demon Kingdom, Yami Demon Kingdom, and Kurai Demon Kingdom were forming an alliance behind the scenes and are attempting to destroy the bonds in the World Alliance, and now you’re doing something like this instead?” (Roa)

“Indeed, that is so. However, even if that is the case, since it’s your side that has come to attack first then something like justice or anything else won’t matter anymore.” (Arusha)

“Are you trying to say that it would be fine to fight after those people that are currently spending their lives in peace were to be met with tragedies because of enemies are attacking them? It would be too late by then! Even if..... the history will speak ill of this action, we will do it for the sake of the justice we believe in!” (Roa)

“Please don’t make that look, big brother. What I said was just merely because of spite, I have no inclination to question which is right or which is wrong. I understand what you and others are thinking. It’s just, it is also something that I have decided. It is the answer that I arrived at after I took a look at myself and knew everything, without anyone cajoling me nor deceiving me.”(Arusha)

‘Therefore, please forgive me’ Arusha murmured that and spread out both of her hands.

“We will change the world in our own way!” (Arusha)

And then, surrounding her arms cold air is drifting about, transparent swords took shape in the blink of an eye.

That’s some motivation she has.

“Princess, what are you trying to do! Please reconsider this once more!”

“Wait, what are you doing Arusha!” (Forna)

“As expected there’s no way to overlook this in this kind of situation.....”

“Princess Arusha.....”

“What are you trying to achieve by doing this!”

And naturally, unable to hold themselves in response to Arusha’s action, the comrade in arms that have spent the longest of time together with Arusha came dashing forward.

They are the strongest powers of human race, the holy swords to defeat the Demon Kings.

“Doremifa........ Hyule..... Leville....... Gyanza...... Commander Galva.” (Arusha)

Doremifa and Gyanza.

Also,  others that I met two years ago, the Dark Knight of the Ten Heroes, Leville and then the lively and vigorous woman that flirted around with Roa, Hyule huh?

And then,

“Fuh, so he doesn’t change ......” (Velt)

Galva..... he also doesn’t have any reaction when seeing me...... he used to be so noisy......

“Looking at this situation..... it seems Princess Arusha has also knew everything...... I see that you have heard it from Velt.”

Amidst that, Tyler who I have beaten up before finally stood up.

“General Tyler...... yes..... that is the case.” (Arusha)

“Those are eyes with no hesitation..... just like Velt...... it seems you have found a way completely different from the Holy Knights after finding out the truth behind everything.” (Tyler)

His face, it isn’t the looks of the pathetic uncle from neighborhood.

His expression no longer has any doubts, it is the expression of having made his resolve.

The most of them who don’t know of the meaning of those words tilted their heads, but Forna was able to understand it.

“So that’s the case, Arusha. This isn’t like you. Isn’t it you who don’t understand instead? To fulfill the dearest wish of Great Human Alliance Army, this is the only way......  this is so sorrowful.......” (Forna)

“It is me who should feel sad instead, Forna. I feel really sad for you who have forgotten the most important thing, something more important than the world and human race.” (Arusha)

Arusha’s coldness became stronger, Forna opened her eyes wide and enveloped her whole body in a dazzling lightning.

“Arusha! If you were to hinder us then I won’t show any mercy!” (Forna)

Forna’s and Arusha’s path have already completely separated, they are making it clear in this place.

“Princess Forna, are you serious! Wait a minute, no please wait, Princess Arusha!”

“W, wait! Arusha, stop doing stupid thing and come here......, you over there! Is it you? The one who has deceived Princess Arusha!”

“That time, he was there at the underground arena...... it sure is sad..... Princess Arusha has been brainwashed.....”

“That’s right, he done that to Princess Ura too, this guy!”

“That shitty bastard! I’m gonna kill him! How dare he did that to Princess Arusha!”

“I’ll lend you a hand, Doremifa! I’m sure this guy has done something to Princess Ura...... as a fellow man....... as a fellow human, I won’t forgive him!”

“Lets do it!”

So they make me became the cause of everything over there.... well, I’m kinda the cause of it but the heroes of the world and my childhood friends are now directing their killing intent and hostility to me.

Tch, aah, sigh, fine.

Just get it done already.....

“Wait”

However, as if wanting to hold back that situation, Tyler stepped forward.

“Velt, what are you trying to do?” (Tyler)

“Tyler....” (Velt)

“I don’t mind with you hitting me. After I’ve done all my duties, I also don’t mind if you kill me. However, I can’t right now. The Holy Knights still shouldn’t be missing it’s members.” (Tyler)

“Yea, I bet so.” (Velt)

“Besides, you shouldn’t have any reason to support this country. Therefore...... this is my last warning......” (Tyler)

Tyler directed a coercive pressure to me that he never once showed even when I was a kid.

Not understanding what our conversation means, Shout and others who are confused became blue faced because of the strong pressure.

However.....

“Bring your friends and leave this country immediately. Do not intervene with this war.” (Tyler)

“Unfortunately, that’s something I personally can’t do.” (Velt)

“!” (Tyler)

It was an immediate reply.

A coercion from a long servicing hero, he’s trying to push me but I didn’t pay that any heed and said that.

Sorry but that kind of threat doesn’t have any meaning to me anymore.

“Why! Just now Prince Roa has already told you about it! Do you not know that those Demon Kings over there are trying to destroy the World Alliance, the peace that has finally come in sight? As a result of that, if the human race were to......” (Tyler)

“Those guys already knew it too you know? That scenario......” (Velt)

“What, ..................... are.............., as I expect........... Dorauemon has.......... however, regardless of that why are you standing on the side of those Demon Kings? Is it for your grudge against me?” (Tyler)

“Nope, it ain’t that, it’s not like I’m allying with those guys. It’s true that they’re just other people. We didn’t interact for long nor have trust between us, they’re just people from other race. But you see, at that time those other race people, all of them, they gave me something.” (Velt)

Don’t get involved with this war. If that were to be said to me yesterday, I might really just take my leave.

Even if I have some thoughts regarding the World Alliance, Yavai, Yami, and Kurai are something that don’t have anything to do with me.

But, it’s different today.

“Gave you? What was it?” (Tyler)

“A blessing for the start of a new life for me and Ura. You should already saw it, the image of my marriage ceremony.” (Velt)

Yeah, if it wasn’t for that......

“And exactly because of that, despite I’m a stranger to them, moreover a human, those guys took the trouble to organize a play, paying attention to me, they in the end gave me a heartfelt blessing not minding me being of another race, they also gave me a good scolding..... quite the meddlesome guys.” (Velt)

No matter even if Mackey and Neferti back then were getting carried away with fanning things up I’ll still accept it, I’m already unable to just leave this country and say whatever anymore.

“They’re not my friends. Not allies. But also not enemies. For me right now they’re bridal advisers and marriage ceremony attendees. But thanks to those guys, I was able to go through it with no regrets. That kind of debt must be repaid after all. Whether we can get along or not comes after that.” (Velt)

That’s the reason. That’s why, regardless me being of same race, justice, great cause, or any kind of pretense he came up with, I won’t be pulling away from here.

“In short, we’ve already finished with the reception and now about to start the afterparty........ you guys aren’t invited here! All of you can zip your ass and come back again later!” (Velt)

Besids, the me right now can do anything. They can throw all they have  and face me!

“Fuwa Fuwa World Revolution!” (Velt)

TL note: 世界革命 (Sekai Kakumei) it has Velt Revolution above the kanji in the raw.

The magic power across my body turned into a garment of light and wrapped me entirely.

“Velt, that’s! Magic Armament! No, but.....” (Tyler)

“He also able to use Magic Armament! But I’ve never seen that attribute before..... it’s non-attribute?” (Forna)

“He isn’t all talk!”

“In that image on the sky, the fight against Demon King Sharkryuu was cut in the middle, but the moment it started again this guy already won. I was curious at how he did that but could it be, it’s using this power?”

The sensation of that time.

This feeling of grasping everything that I learned in the fight against Sharkryuu.

The magic power in the atmosphere, the air, even this world of battlefield, there’s nothing that can escape my grasp.

“So this is, that Velt is....... that rascal......... he really has grown and became strong......... he is your son........... Bonapa............. Aruna.”  (Tyler)

As his pained feeling slightly surfaced, his body is being wrapped in a cloaking light.

“I see, then I shall push my way through with all my strength! With this holy path!”

His was of warmth completely different from his enemy’s daunting pressure.

“General Tyler!”

“This is the strength daddy showed when he got serious!”

“The Magic Armament of those who have reached the pinnacle of holy magic.”

It envelops one making their heart warm and calm, feeling peace of mind that thins down one’s fighting spirit.

He turned huge by using his magic power, a great shield the size of several times a person’s body appeared, huge sword, vast wings, and behind six massive spears are dancing about.

He’s the commander in chief that everyone aspire, idolize, revere and extol.

TL note: Uh I made mistake and translate 大将軍 (taishougun) into great general previously. It supposed to be commander in chief.

“Six Elements Holy Knight Armament – Paladin Knight!” (Tyler)

TL note: 六大神聖騎装 (Rokudai shinsei kisou) Rokudai got translated into six elements in the dictionary, water, fire, earth, air, void, and consciousness. By the letters it could mean six great something though.

Aah, I see........ in the Elfarshia Kingdom where I was living in peace there is...... this hero who protects it with this power.......

And that power now is being put against me, the betrayer.

And, other than me........

“Tyler! We still have to face against Demon King Neferti, Demon King Rakshasa, and Prince Jarenga, we can’t afford to take it slow. Take care of things here as quickly..........!” (Forna)

“Whoops, I won’t let you lay your hands on him. Forna.” (Arusha)

“.............please move, Arusha!” (Forna)

“And I say I won’t!” (Arusha)

Forna and Arusha.

“Prince Roa and everyone! Leave this place to me and General Tyler!” (Forna)

“But, Princess Forna!”

“I will take responsibility for Arusha! Right now, please quickly go for the Demon Kings’ neck!” (Forna)

They don’t have the time to defeat or keeping watch of me and Arusha here.

It’s ideal for these guys to beat the Demon Kings before they able to get ready.

Moreover, there’s a risk for Roa, Shout and others if they’re being put in the same place as us since we already knew many things that’d be dangerous to be heard.

And more than anything......

“Velt.............. at least, with these hands.............” (Tyler)

“Arusha, I’ll subdue you with force.” (Forna)

At least they’re going to bring us down with their own hands........... they’re displaying that kind of resolve.

“..............I understand, General Tyler, may fortune of war be with you! Princess Forna, I’ll leave Arusha to you!” (Roa)

“Big brother, wait! Please listen to me! This fight is meaningless!” (Arusha)

“Arusha................ we can’t stop anymore!” (Arusha)

As Roa bit his own lips, he patted his comrades’ shoulders.

“Let’s leave this place to those two. What we have to do......... is to fulfill our duty!” (Roa)

“Prince Roa, is this fine! How about the Princess!”

“Shout, let’s go! Leave here to General Tyler and Princess Forna.”

“Ah, ...........yes.”

“Yes, lets go. As Prince Roa said, we have to do what we need to do.”

They left behind their comrades and go on ahead. While Roa is feeling mortified by that he’s exuding a certain kind of determination.

However, even now many of his comrades are fighting.

“All troops, those who got their weapons taken away are to take reserve weapons as soon as possible! After that proceed to fight! We must fulfill our duty! Glory to the World Alliance!” (Roa)

“ “ “ “ “ UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!” “ “ “ “

To answer to their feelings, we have to move forward, or so what those cliched stories about royal road usually said.

Upon receiving the Hero’s encouragement, confusion, doubts, and the expression of not knowing what to do that clouded the warriors’ face got lifted up, they then once again shouted.

“So it’s started.”(Velt)

“Yes......... I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to do anything” (Arusha)

“There’s nothing can be done about it. I’m also not someone who mediates fight after all.” (Velt)

The atmosphere is rattling. The atmosphere that I dispersed is once again boiling up.

“I mean, Tyler, is this fine? In that Demon King castle that you guys about to strike, there are more than those three that are bad news you know?” (Velt)

“There’s no avoiding it. I’m responsible for you after all, Velt. Besides, no matter who they have over there, I will believe in them. Their just heart will crush the evil.” (Tyler)

“Keh, what a lame thing to say.” (Velt)

“And there are also other five Holy Knights there with the exception of me, also the imperial family of the Sky World there. The might they have is unstoppable.” (Tyler)

Unstoppable, huh.

 Ura, Eljela, Cosmos, Lagaia, Kishin, Althea, Barnando, Kishin, Kaa-kun, Chii-chan, Mackey, Jack, Yuzuriha, and Rumba are also there.

Well, since it’s those guys they’d be fine if they turned out fighting the Heroes instead.

“Arusha, I will make you open your eyes. And Velt Jeeha. I will apprehend you.” (Forna)

The problem is over here instead huh.

But, it happened at that time.

“Wait, Sanne! What are you doing, let’s go quick! Let’s leave this place to Princess and General Tyler!”

“Ye, yeah.........”

Sanne was running after Roa and others who are already sprinted ahead of them.

However, her legs came to a halt and then looked back.

“Hey, what are you doing Sanne!”

Why is she getting dazed like that? Barts and others are coming back and shouted at her.

However, Sanne kept on looking over here blankly.

Seeing that, my childhood friends gang and Galva who felt the abnormality went back.

Despite Roa and Company already went ahead of them, what could be happening now?

And then.......

“Wait, Sanne!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Wha, what is this, at a time like this!”

All of them are clamoring. When I took a glance at her Sanne is..........

“Hey, .............I wonder why.......... everyone........... Barts, Shout, Hawk, Petto, Howe, Chetto, Ship......... Captain Galva........”

No, it seems it’s not only Sanne.

“Hey, what’s happening....... now.........”

“Hm? Huh Barts, you’re!”

“Wait, Shout, you too.......... e, eh? ............why? me, me too.......... what? It won’t stop!”

“S, shut up, shit, hey, Petto you’re like that too, what the hell’s happening! Why we’re.......”

“Uuh, ugh, hic, uuh.”

Everyone too.............

“...........Captain Galva............. you, why are you looking like that?”

“Howe.............. I don’t know, but, I wonder why. When I take a look again..........”

Galva is in a daze as his knees touched the ground.

I don’t know the reason. It’s just, there should be nothing happening just now so what’s going on.......

“Here I go Velt Jeeha! Arusha!” (Forna)

“I’m coming, Velt!” (Tyler)

“They’re here, Velt-kun!” (Arusha)

The moment Arusha froze the ground to attack, Forna and Tyler jumped up.

With the speed of lighting, Forna clenched her fist and threw it at me.

“HAAAAAAAAAAH!” (Forna)

“Keh, come then!” (Velt)

Speed of lightning and speed of light. In the past I was even unable to react to Forna’s fist.

But now I’m able to stop it.

“My movement was.........” (Forna)

“You have no time to be surprised Forna!” (Arusha)

 From my behind who has stopped Forna, nicely timed Arusha jumped out and counter attack.

Hooh, she got the timing well.

“Princess Forna, Velt and Princess Arusha are well coordinated.” (Tyler)

“Yes, it seems so. But, we shouldn’t shy away because of that! For human race!” (Forna)

Forna and Tyler. I never thought there’d be a day where I have to fight both of them at the same time.

Right? Dad........... mom............

What kind of expression they’re making in the heaven now..........

“Why? Princess and that person are......... facing each others as enemies but why these tears can’t stop?”

Just like Sanne and others, are they crying right now?

“Princess Forna......... you're............” (Tyler)

“What’s wrong? Ty............. why am I........... I’m fine. This is just sweat that got into my eyes.”(Forna)

Oh please, don’t go and cry now despite not remembering anything.

Don’t make someone who already determined himself to waver like that.

“Hey, it’s not admirable to neglect your wife on your first day of married life Velt I’m going over there!” (Ura)

“I don’t know the justice behind this war. But I’ve decided to believe in Velt-sama.” (Eljela)

“Funiiiii----------! Papa’s enemy!” (Cosmos)

“UOOOOOOOOOH, if you even put a scratch on Cosmos, this great me will kill you without even sparing a single dust!” (Chirotan)

“I won’t let you have Princess Arusha and my sister in laws. I’m after all....... his little brother.” (Lagaia)

“Eh, I thought I hated war but my flesh and blood are boilin’, what a thrill.” (Jackpot)

“Hey, big brother, don’t jump over. Furthermore don’t put me down on near those scary guys.” (Yuzuriha)

“This is really can’t be helped. It’s not like I’m a comrade of those three countries.” (Barnando)

“Like I said, don’t totes leave me there!” (Althea)

“Well, I too have some debts with those people.” (Kaizer)

“It’s really been a while. Well, me sure you don’t remember me but let’s check out the skill of the heroes now.” (Kishin)

“Hihahahaha, this is such a disaster right~? Mannie-chan.” (Mackey)

Those guys are shouting to me from the Demon King’s palace.

What I have now......... are these guys........ therefore  I can’t afford myself to cry.

 

 NextTable of ContentPrevious

 

Rate the Translation

Give me a tip? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Content

Chapter 182 Lamevelt

Chapter 183 Yet Another New Family